Oh, Hank, I didn’t think.
你就是这样
Aw, you never do.
算了 你别忙了
Oh, don’t strain yourself.
我来捡吧
I’ll get them.
一定很舒服
Oh, boy, this is going to be good!
我去开门
Oh, I’ll go.
噢
Oh!
差一点就糗大了
Can you imagine my embarrassment?
杰叔
Uncle Jed!
你好 甜心 你好吗?
Hello, honey! How are you?
不错 你呢?- 很好
Fine, and you? – G- G- G- Great.
见到你真开心 汉克
Gee, I’m glad to see you, Hank.
奎妮 快来 杰叔来了
Oh, Queenie, hurry up! It’s Uncle Jed!
杰叔?
Uncle Jed?!
马上就来
I’ll be right out!
你变了好多
What a break for you.
你等我一下
I’ll be with you in just a minute.
好吧 快点喔
Alright, honey, but hurry!
噢
Oh!
杰叔 有什么消息吗?
What do you know, Uncle Jed?
我已经帮你安排在
I- I- I’ve got you booked
曼利剧院表演30周
for 30 weeks over at the Manley time.
这可不成
Oh, nothing doing.
我们要留在纽约
We’re in New York to stay.
我说小姐们啊
S-S-S-Say, say, listen, girls,
我太了解这个城市了
y-y-you know, I know this town better than you do.
这里有太多的姐妹团体
A-A-And there are more sisters doing their acts
只能在小餐馆表演
over the lunch counters in New York
想登上纽约的剧院
th-th-th-than over the f-foot…
是不可能的
Th-than in the theaters.
你太杞人忧天了
Aw, you’re just a crapehanger.
也许吧 但是听我说
Maybe, but I-I-let me tell you,
听我说 听我说
t-t-t-tell you, t-t-t-tell you,
听我说…
t-t-t-tell you…
你在放哪张唱片?都跳针啦
Say, what’s the name of that record you’re playing?
我说 小姐们…
S-S-S-Say, listen, girls…
嗯?
Yeah?
怎么啦?
Well, what is it?
我最疼你们了
You know, I-I love both you girls
希望你们能够一帆风顺
and I want to see you get along.
我们懂 杰叔
Sure, Uncle Jed, we know that.
但是我们都还没看到棒球明星
But we aren’t leaving this town
和观光胜地 不会就这么回去的
till we get a flash at Babe Ruth and Grant’s Tomb.
你可以开一下门吗 杰叔?
Oh, will you get that, Uncle Jed?
没问题
You bet.
小姐们
Oh, g- g- g- g- g- g- girls,
你们的早…早…
your…your break…your…your break…
咖啡来了
Your coffee’s here.
把漱口杯带过来
Oh, oh, bring the toothbrush glass when you come.
好
Alright.
不要喝点咖啡 杰叔?
Will you have some coffee, Uncle Jed?
谢谢 不用了
N-N-No, thanks. I just had my
我刚吃过早…我吃过了
b-break-b-b- break…I just ate.
是吗?- 杰叔
Yeah? – Uncle Jed!
奎妮
Queenie!
天啊 真是女大十八变
Gosh! What a-a big girl you are!
变得好漂亮
And so b…so beautiful!
可不是吗?- 嗯嗯
Ain’t she, though? – Mm- hmm!
我想你们已经决定要留在纽约了
Well, I suppose you’ve d- decided to stay in New York.
是啊 我们已经决定了
Yeah, we’re all set.
但是谢谢你帮我找工作 杰叔
But thanks for the offer, Uncle Jed.
别客气
Aw, that’s alright.
看过几天你会不会改变心意
I- I- I’ll keep it open for a few days.
好的 – 再见
AIright. – Good bye.
再见
Good bye.
再见 杰叔
Oh, goodbye, Uncle Jed.
想找我就打个电♥话♥
If y- you want to see me, j- just call me up.
好的 电♥话♥簿上有你的电♥话♥吗?
Yeah, alright. You’re in the phone book?
那还用说
Y- You bet!
我觉得拒绝那个工作
Oh, Hank, I think we’re making an awful mistake,
简直是大错特错
not to take that work.
我知道自己在干嘛
I know what I’m doing!
不入虎穴 焉得虎子
We stand as big a chance as anybody else.
邓肯斯那首轰动时代广场的歌♥叫什么?
What did the Duncans have when they hit Times Square?
我们比邓肯斯更棒
Say, we’ve got more than the Duncans ever thought of having.
可是邓肯斯也挺不赖的
Well, the Duncans are pretty good, too.
那在卡斯森剧院的事情怎么说?
Say, what’d we do to them on the Gus Sun time?
我们不是把她们挤走了吗?
We knocked them off their seats.
请进
Come in!
艾迪
Eddie!
汉克 – 噢
Hank! – Oh!
噢 宝贝 – 噢
Oh, baby. – Oh!
让我好好看看你
Let me have a good look at you.
天啊 真高兴见到你
Gee, but it’s good to see you.
见到你真好
Oh, boy, is it good to see you!
噢 天啊
Oh, gee!
她是奎妮
That’s my Queenie.
奎妮?你该不会是指…
Queenie? You don’t mean to tell me it’s…
没错
Sure.
奎妮 小女孩长高长大了
Queenie, all grown up and everything.
不是吗?现在要亲小妹妹
Ain’t she? That sisterly kiss
可困难得多了
won’t be so hard to take now, will it?
我想也是
I’ll say it won’t.
好好亲一下
Take it big.
我有
I did.
我第一次见到你的时候
Gee, well, you were a funny- looking thing
你还是个黄毛丫头
the first time I saw you,
像竹杆一样的脚 又是雀斑的
with those gangly legs and freckles.
但是你现在真是婷婷玉立了
But you certainly turned out to be a beautiful girl.
我去换衣服
Well, I’ll go get some clothes on.
我真的爱死她了 艾迪
I’m just crazy about her, Eddie.
这么年轻又漂亮
She’s so young and beautiful.
当然啦
Of course she is.
汉克 既然你人都来了
Well, Hank, now that you’re here,
我们何时要结婚?
when are we going to get married?
等我们表演完再说
Oh, not fill we’ve put this act over.
我想要奎妮放个假
I’m gonna give Queenie a break.
总是处处为别人着想
Always doing something for somebody else.
叫人不爱你也难
No wonder I love you.
我对你也是有求必应
I kind of got a weakness for you, too, you know?
真的吗?
Yeah?
卡恩斯太太?
Mrs. Eddie Kearns?
听起来不错吧?
Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?
太棒了 艾迪
Swell, Eddie.
想想看 把你的名字
Yeah, and you can feature that anytime
放在招牌上
in the electric lights.
你还是这么讨人喜欢
Gee, still the same sweet kid, ain’t you?
那还用说
Why, certainly.
汉克 你有把我的裙子放到车子里吗?
Hank, did you pack my new dress in the trunk?
等会儿拿给你
I’ll get it for you in a minute.
过来 奎妮
Come here, Queenie.
天啊 我还是不敢相信你变这么多
Gee, I can’t get over how she’s changed.
你还是一样帅 艾迪
Well, you sure look elegant, Eddie.
对不对 汉克?- 他是个美男子
Doesn’t he, Hank? – He’s an eyeful.
三克拉
Three carats.
白金
Platinum.
重头戏来了 看了可不准笑
And here’s the payoff…look, but don’t laugh.
黄金袜带
Gold garters!
艾迪 我就知道你很有一套
Oh, Eddie, I always knew you’d make good.
我不会忘记是你
Yeah, and I ain’t forgetting that you’re the little girl
叫我来纽约的