艾迪 不要碰他
Oh, Eddie! Don’t you do that to him!
滚出去
And stay out!
艾迪 亲爱的 艾迪
Oh, Eddie. Eddie, dear!
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You dirty bums, you!
艾迪 你受伤了吗?
Oh, Eddie, have they hurt you?
你说呢?
What do you think?
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
我想也是 – 我说真的
I’ll bet you are. – I am!
我不懂 你干嘛同情我这种人
I don’t know why you feel sorry for anybody like me.
我逊毙了
I’m no good.
一点用也没有
I can’t even scrap a little.
给瘪三打了以后 连还手的力气都没有
I let a heel like that take a sock at me and get away with it.
他比你壮啊 艾迪
Well, Eddie, he’s bigger than you are.
是比我壮一点
Yeah, a little bigger.
而且力气又大
And he’s awfully strong.
他抱住你 所以你知道他力气大吧?
I suppose you found that out from his hugs.
你被丢出来的时候都无力抵抗了
Well, Eddie, if you couldn’t stop them from throwing you out,
我又怎么可能挣脱?
how could I stop him from hugging me?
也有道理
Well, there’s something in that.
你赶快回家吧
I guess you’d better go home.
艾迪 你不带我回家吗?
Oh, Eddie, aren’t you gonna take me home?
我会带你回家的
I’ll take you home.
你已经不喜欢我了吗?
Don’t you like me anymore?
喜欢你?奎妮 我…
Like you? Why, Queenie, I…
怎么了?他们打伤你了
Oh, what is it? They’ve hurt you.
我就知道
I know they have!
我没事 奎妮 我们走吧
Oh, I’m alright, Queenie. Come on. Let’s go.
你要知道 对方要六个大汉才把我抬出来
Now, understand, it took six of them to throw me out.
没错 艾迪
Yes, Eddie.
噢 – 怎么了?
Oh! – Oh, what is it?
他们马上就会到
Oh, they’ll be here any minute!
上面写…上面写…
Mm-hmm. What does it s… What does it s…
念出来
Read it.
2:30抵达 蜜月愉快
“Arriving 2:30. Wonderful honeymoon.
到时候见
See you the minute we get in.
给亲爱的汉克 奎妮与艾迪上
Love to our Hank. Queenie and Eddie.”
我好兴奋
Oh, I’m so excited!
现在几点了?
What time is it?
昨晚十二点 – 什么?
T- Twe|ve o’clock last night. – It’s what?
怎么回事?
Well, what’s the matter with this thing?
啊 – 你好 杰
Ah! – Hello, Jed!
汉克
Hank!
天啊
Oh, gee.
你好 艾迪
Hello, Eddie.
你好 汉克
Hello, Hank.
来抱一下
Oh, come here.
奎妮
Well, well, Queenie.
恭 恭…你好吗
C-C-Congratu…C-C-Congratu…How are you?
很好 杰叔 那你呢?
Oh, fine, Uncle Jed. How are you?
好极了
Oh, I’m g-great.
现在招牌上要写什么呢?
What’s it going to be in the electric lights this time?
奎妮-卡恩斯公♥司♥吗?
“Q- Queenie Kearns and Company”?
才不是
No, sirree.
现在婚姻生活才是我的舞台
I’m only gonna be connected with the stage by marriage.
汉克 我们在长岛找到一处别致的小屋
Oh, Hank, we found the cutest little home down on Long Island.
是吗?- 艾迪可以在那里工作
Yeah? – Where Eddie can work.
等你结束巡回演出
And say, when you’re finished with this tour,
就搬来跟我们住
you’re coming to live with us.
不用了
Oh, nothing doing.
饭店的服务周到 比较适合我
Hotels for mine, where I can get service.
我没办法融入家庭生活
You know, I’d be all out of step in a real home.
胡说
What do you mean?
来跟我们一起住吧
You’re coming to live with us, alright.
她一定会的
I should say she is.
就像个马戏团演员
Just like a trouper.
马不停蹄 东奔西走
Troupers are all tramps.
聚散无常 飘忽不定
Here today and gone tomorrow.
居无定所 一无所有
No home, no nothing.
汉克 你是天生艺人命
Hank, you’re j- just a born trouper.
什么鬼天气嘛
Doggone this weather.
一不小心就感冒了
It certainly is t- t- tough on colds, isn’t it?
对了 我想表演给奎妮和艾迪看
Well, say, I want Queenie and Eddie to see the act.
金发妞怎么还没来啊?
Say, where is that blonde, anyway?
天知道 她老爱迟到
I don’t know. She’s always late.
汉克 见到你真高兴
Hank, you’re a sight for sore eyes.
你好 杰叔
Hello, folks! What do you say?
你好 弗洛 大家你都认识吧?
Oh, hello, Flo. You know everybody, don’t you?
你好 亲爱的 – 你好 弗洛
Hello, darling. – Hello, Flo.
艾迪 – 你好 弗洛
Oh, Eddie! – Hello, Flo.
艾迪 告诉我
Oh, Eddie, tell me.
蜜月之行还愉快吗?
Did you have a good time on your honeymoon?
很棒
Yeah. Great.
艾迪 你有新戏的时候
Oh, Eddie… when you open your new show,
可别忘了算我一份喔
you’re gonna give me a job, aren’t you?
当然啦
Why, certainly.
你人真好
Oh, you’re grand!
来吧 小呆瓜
Say, come on, stupid.
我们来表演一次给他们看
Let’s run through the act for them.

Okay.
你们知道吗?她是个天生的演员
But say, you know something? She’s a born trouper.
这次表演一定会大受好评
We’re gonna break in the act
登上纽约的舞台
and bring it to New York in the fall.
太好了 – 你快过来吧
That’s great! – Say, step on it, will you?
我还要赶下一场 – 没问题
I’ve got a matinee. – Okay. Sure. Look.
我要两段副歌♥ 你来抓我们的拍子
We want two choruses. And you follow us, not us you.
好 开始 – 开始吧 弗洛
Okay. Come on. – Come on, Flo.
我警告你 你的秀不准请那个女人
Listen. There’s gonna be no part in your show for that dame.
听到没? – 当然啦 甜心
Get me? – Of course not, honey.
还有些粗糙
It’s kind of rough yet,
还需要修饰一下 但这个开场还不错?
but don’t you say it’s pretty good for an opening, Queenie?
再不快点
S-Say, y-y-you know, if you don’t hurry,
就赶不上火车了
you’re gonna m- miss that train!
啊 火车 – 就是啊
The train! – Sure, the train!
晚安
Say good night, won’t you?
汉克 需要帮忙吗?
Oh, Hank! Hank, can I help you?
帮我拿一下外套
Yes. You could hold my coat for me.
我都忘了要赶火车
I forgot all about the thing.
汉克
Oh, Hank.
别难过 奎妮
That’s alright, Queenie.
再见 艾迪
Goodbye, Eddie.
再见 汉克
Goodbye, Hank.
你一定要赶快写信给我喔
Oh, Hank, you’ll write to me soon, won’t you?
到了皮奥里亚我会写信给你的
Yeah. I’ll write you from Peoria.
我的帽子呢?我的帽子呢?
Now, where’s my hat? Where’s my hat?
天啊 我的帽子呢 – 在这里
Oh, where’s my hat?! – Here’s your hat!
拿去 拿去…
Here. Here. Here’s your g-g…
你的行李
Here’s your valise!
好了 拿着走吧 杰叔 快点
Alright. Bring it, Uncle Jed. Goodbye!
很重耶
It’s pretty heavy.
再见 汉克 – 再见 汉克
Goodbye, Hank. – Goodbye, Hank!
再见 汉克
Goodbye, Hank!
记得写信 再见
Don’t forget to write! Goodbye!
别哭了 亲爱的 汉克不会去很久的
Aw. Don’t cry, dear. Hank won’t be gone long.
时光飞逝 春去秋来
The season will be over before you know it,
她很快就会回来跟我们团聚的
and she’ll be back here with us.
不是这样的 甜心
It ain’t that, honey.
我觉得汉克好像永远都在奔波
But it seems like Hank ain’t never had a real break.
我却没做什么让她幸福的事
And I guess I haven’t done much to make her any happier.
我反而不这么想
Oh, I wouldn’t feel that way about it, dear.
汉克在工作中获得更多快乐
Hank will be much happier back on the road.