Oh, um, why, there was another party,
我忘记告诉她我们帮她办了
and I forgot to tell her about this one.
我想她在那里会玩得很开心
I thought she’d have more fun there.
对不起
I’m sorry.
又是乔克·瓦里纳吧?
Jock Warriner, huh?
我想到了
S- Say, listen, I’ve got an idea.
我们干脆 我们干脆…
L-Let’s give the p-party… L-Let’s give the p-party…
…替汉克庆祝
…for Hank.
大家等一下
Wait a minute, boys. Wait a minute, folks.
先等等
Just a second.
把这些东西拿到我房♥间
Take all the things down to my room.
去那儿开派对 汉克有点不舒服
We’ll hold our party there. Hank doesn’t feel very well.
好吧 我们去你那间
Well, alright, we’ll go down to your room.
晚安 希望你觉得好点了
Good night. I hope you feel better.
汉克 真可惜
Look, Hank, I’m awfully sorry. I’ll go downstairs.
晚安 – 晚安
Good night. – Good night.
我留了个礼物给你
I left a present for you.
希望你觉得舒服一点 汉克
I hope you’re feeling better, Hank.
明天见
We’ll see you tomorrow.
不喝可惜喔
You see what you’re missing?
不 谢谢
No, thanks.
要不要喝一点?
Why don’t you have a little drink, Hank?
精神可能会好点 – 不 谢谢
I- It might buck you up. – No, thanks.
晚安 汉克
Heh heh. Alright. Good night, Hankie.
晚安 杰叔 – 晚安 亲爱的
Good night. – Good night, dear.
艾迪 你不下来吗?
Hey, Eddie. Ain’t you coming down?
你先去吧 杰
Oh, you run along, Jed.
我有话要跟汉克说
I’ve got to tell Hank something.
待会儿见
I’ll see you in a little while.
好 别太久
Sure. But don’t make it too long.
那瓶酒一下就喝完啦
You know that…that bottle won’t last very long.
奎妮和我一向无话不谈
Queenie and me have always been on the level,
慈爱的天父啊 我现在要为她祈祷
and now I’m fronting for her.
请你把最好的都赐给她
Won’t you please give her all the best of the breaks?
怎么回事 汉克?
What’s the matter, Hank?
东西掉了
I lost something.
艾迪 至少我还有你
Oh, Eddie. At least I’ve still got you.
这样就足够了
That’s one break.
再见 宝贝
Goodbye, baby.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
奎妮 你开心吗?
Queenie, aren’t you having a good time?
开心极了 瓦里纳先生
Oh, I’m having a marvelous time, Mr. Warriner.
别叫我瓦里纳先生
Oh, now, don’t call me Mr. Warriner.
叫我乔克
Call me Jock, won’t you?

Alright.
瓦里纳先生
Mr. Warriner.
帮他们一把!嘿
Give ’em all a hand! Hey!
大家静一静 奎妮来了
Wait a minute, everybody. Queenie.
不要啦 – 来
Oh, I can’t. – Come on.
站上来 好让大家看到你
I want you to stand up here where everyone can see you.
举杯 – 举杯
A toast. – A toast!
敬奎妮
A toast to Queenie!
祝奎妮生日快乐
A happy birthday to Queenie,
美丽的纽约女王
the queen of New York’s beautiful girls.
岁岁有今朝 – 生日快乐
Many happy returns! – Happy birthday, Queenie!
我不知道该说什么才好 非常谢谢大家
I- I can’t say anything but thanks, everybody, a lot.
我真的很高兴 乔克
Oh, it’s a lovely surprise, Jock.
这没什么 你要跳舞吗?
Oh, it’s nothing at all. Will you dance now?
啊哈
Uh-huh.
蛋糕好精致 可是我吃不了这么多
That cake is just elegant, but I can’t eat it all.
能吃的尽量吃 其他就收起来
Well, you eat as much as you can, and we’ll save the rest.
瓦里纳先生 求求你叫他们演奏别首歌♥
Please, Mr. Warriner, ask them to play something else.
我讨厌多愁善感的歌♥
I hate sentimental music.
没问题
AIright.
“百老汇旋律”
“Broadway Melody.”
别对老派百老汇皱眉头
Don’t wear a frown on old Broadway.
告诉我
Tell me.
你为什么不喜欢那首歌♥?
Why don’t you like that song?
不知道
I don’t know.
那你喜欢什么?
Well, what do you like?
我喜欢蛋糕
I like cake.
你怎么不说有点喜欢我?
Won’t you tell me that you like me a little?
也许吧
Maybe.
真的吗?
You mean it?
也许吧
Maybe.
你要告诉我 为什么对我这么好吗?
Will you tell me why you’re so nice to me?
也许吧
Maybe.
拜托 我想跳舞
Oh, please, I want to dance.
过来 等下一首再跳
Oh, now, come on. Let’s sit this one out.
可是大家都在跳舞
But look. Everybody’s dancing.
又有音乐 什么都有
And the music is playing and everything.
瓦里纳先生
Mr. Warriner!
你不是真的要送给我吧?
You don’t mean this for me?
当然是啦
Why, of course.
钻石配美人 才能相得益彰
Diamonds should only be worn by beautiful girls.
真是太美了
Oh, it’s just adorable!
我还有好多事情想为你做 奎妮
I’d like to do a lot of things for you, Queenie.
你想不想要有一间自己的公♥寓♥…
How would you like an apartment all your own…
好比说 公园大道上的公♥寓♥
say on Park Avenue?
还有自己的车
And a car all your own.
例如劳斯莱斯
Perhaps a Rolls-Royce.
还有更多享受
Oh, and a lot of nice things.
我要考虑一下
Well, I’d have to think about that.
你们跑哪去啦?
Say, where have you been?
我到处找你们
I’ve been looking all over the place for you.
你故意挑这个时候进来
You would come in at a time like this.
当然走吧 小爱船
Certainly. Come on, little love boat.
我们来跳舞
Let’s have this dance.
你睡着了吗 汉克?
Were you asleep, Hank?
没有
No, honey.
太好了 我想要告诉你
Well, that’s swell, ’cause I want to to tell you
我去过最豪华的派对
about the grandest party that ever happened to me.
你看 你看
Look at that. Look at that.
你这辈子有看过更美的东西吗?
Did you ever see anything more beautiful in all your life?
呃?
Huh?
一定没有吧
No, sirree.
这就是品味
‘Cause that’s class, that is.
艾迪还说他不会送我钻戒
And Eddie said he wouldn’t even give me a ring.
钻戒算什么?
What would I want with his ring?
手镯上的钻石才多呢 不是吗?
There’s more diamonds in a bracelet, ain’t they?
不是吗?
Huh? Ain’t they?
甜心 我不懂你说这些干嘛
Honey, I don’t know what you’re saying this for,
但是我相信你不是认真的
but I know you don’t mean it.
不可能认真的
You can’t mean it.
你不是说真的
It ain’t in you to mean it.
我当然是说真的
Sure, I mean it.
为什么不是?
Why shouldn’t I mean it?
他还不只送我这个
And – – And that ain’t all I’m gonna have, either.
他还要给我劳斯莱斯
I’m gonna have a…Rolls- Royce.
公园大道上的公♥寓♥
And a – – And an apartment on Park Avenue.
所有设备一应俱全
And everything that goes with it.
全都是我的
That’s what I’m gonna have.
亲爱的 听我说
Now, honey, listen to me.
我知道我们在纽约不是一帆风顺
I know we ain’t had the greatest break in the world
可是情况会好转的
since we hit New York, but that’s gonna change.
一定会的
That’s got to.
你也会遇见你的真命天子
And you’re gonna meet somebody that’s right,
一个值得敬佩的人 真心爱你的人
somebody you can be proud of who’ll just be crazy about you.
一个真的配得上你的人
Somebody who’s really worthy of you.
就像艾迪一样
Somebody like Eddie.
是吗?