What’s wrong with you guys?
我们比南非还差得远呢
We’re so far behind South Africa,
我们不能休息
we can’t afford to rest.
你在告诉我你不能训练吗
Are you telling me you can’t train?
他是对的 我们的教练们知道他们在做什么
He′s right. We′ve got trainers who know what they′re doing.
我们要相信教练
We have to trust them.
我们要和南非对战
We’re going to be playing South Africa.
不可避免
We are.
我们会让我们的家人
We’ll be the ones who’ll be embarrassing
还有自己 难堪
our families, ourselves.
我受够了被那些优秀的球队
And I’m sick and tired of getting
打得毫无还手之力
our asses kicked by good teams.
我们要努力
We need to work.
五郎 你想做什么
Goro, what do you want to do?
我想打败南非队
I wanna beat South Africa.
你们有谁不想打败南非 现在就可以离开
Anybody that doesn’t want to beat South Africa can leave.
一起 开始训练
Together, let’s go, let’s go.
排成一排 1 3 1 2 3
Form a line, one three, 1, 2, 3.
距离橄榄球世界杯还有15天
围过来
Bring it in…
很好
Very good.
享受今晚
Enjoy tonight.
享受今晚
明天我们一起去走一走
Tomorrow we’ll take a walk together.
明天我们一起去走一走
然后我们就要去机场了
Then we’ll make our way to the airport.
然后我们就要去机场了
1 2 3 创造历史
1, 2, 3, History!
再来一遍
Go over it again.
从宾馆到布莱顿的场地
From the hotel to the ground in Brighton.
坐大巴12分钟
12 minutes by bus.
我预定了一辆车 以防万一
I booked a reserve bus in case something happens.
有什么不可控制的变量
The uncontrollables, what are they?
天气 还有那个
Your weather and that.
我们有什么计划
What’s the plan?
我要和当地警♥察♥谈谈找个护送队
I’d meet with local police about getting an escort
护送我们从宾馆到场地的事
from the hotel to the ground.
你要把所有细节告诉其他员工
And you’ll provide all details to the other staff members,
因为 —
because–
我也有出车祸的可能
I could get hit by a bus.
伙计 我不这么认为
Mate, I don’t think you will.
但如果真的发生了什么事 他们不会取消比赛的
But if something does happen, they won’t call the game off.
那真是个解脱啊
That’s a relief.
伙计 你150天终于开了个玩笑
Took you 150 days to make a joke, mate.
我没在开玩笑
I wasn’t joking.
去休息下吧
Go get some rest.
谢谢 晚安
Thanks, goodnight.
嗨
Hello.
埃迪·琼斯…
Eddie Jones…
有什么事
What’s the matter?
你父亲
Your father,
直到去世前都一直在提你
he spoke of you right up until the end.
他永远与你同在
He’ll always be with you.
埃迪 这是我们打电♥话♥给你的原因
That’s why we called you, Eddie.
我今晚就飞回去
I’ll get a flight back tonight.
年轻人 你敢
Don’t you dare, young man…
你父亲当兵的时候…
…Your father didn’t go from mission to mission…
没有逃避执行任务…
…when he was in the military so that you could run away…
你也不可以…
…from yours.
他自豪地报效祖国…
He served his country with pride…
你也要留在那儿 完成你的工作
…you stay there and do your job.
失去家人对所有人来说都太艰难了
Losing a family member is tough for anyone.
迈克尔·利奇本人
当他们病了或者变老了
If they’re sick or old, you always
你总想和他们多待一天 但是我们无法控制这些
want an extra day with them, but those things you can’t control.
埃迪·琼斯本人
他昨天知道的
He heard yesterday.
他要回家吗
Is he going home?
# 走路的时候 抬头向上看 #
I look up as I walk,
# 眼泪就不会落下 #
So that tears won′t fall.
# 想想那些美好的春日 #
Remembering those spring days,
# 今晚我却形影单只 #
But I am all alone tonight.
# 走路的时候 抬头向上看 #
I look as I walk…
# 眼泪就不会落下 #
…so that the tears won′t fall.
# 想起那些美好的春日 #
Remembering those spring days…
# 今晚我却形影单只 #
…but I am all alone tonight.
每一块墓碑都代表了一个生命
Each headstone represents a life.
你们的生活还在往前
Your lives are still ahead.
人们会怎么想起你
How will people remember you?
享受你们在这儿的时间
Enjoy your time here.
# 想起那些浪漫的秋日 #
Remembering those autumn days…
# 今晚我却形影单只 #
…but I am all alone tonight.
# 哀伤藏在星星的阴影里 #
Sadness hides in the shadow of the stars…
# 悲痛躲在月亮的暗面 #
…sadness hides in the shadow of the moon.
我父亲最喜欢的日语词是 ”慢慢地“
My father’s favorite Japanese word was “yukkuri”
慢慢来–
take your time–
慢慢地 你们和南非比赛的时候
Yukkuri, When we see things against South Africa,
你来做主
it’s your call.
这是你的比赛 伙计
It’s your game, mate.
不要随波逐流
Don’t blend in.
让你哥哥为你自豪
Make your brother proud.
# 走路的时候 抬头向上看 #
I look as I walk…
# 眼泪就不会落下 #
…so that the tears won′t fall…
# 尽管眼泪依然掉落 #
…though the tears well as I walk…
# 今晚我却形影单只 #
…but I am all alone tonight…
布莱顿 英国
距离橄榄球世界杯还有1天
埃迪 还有一天你们就要和南非队对阵了
Eddie, you’re one day away from playing South Africa.
他们选择了有史以来最有经验的队伍
And they’ve picked their most experienced side ever,
一共880次出场
with 880 test caps.
大日子啊 伙计
Big day, mate.
我们听说你们刚结束
We’ve heard that you’ve just come off a camp that
150天的训练营
lasted for 150 days.
真的这么久吗
Was it really that long?
对 差不多
Yeah, something like that.
我数不了那么多 伙计
I can’t count that high, mate.
谢谢你接受采访 埃迪 祝你们好运
Well, thanks for your time, Eddie, and good luck.
谢谢 伙计
Thank you, mate.
利奇
Leitch
那也太糟了
that was crap, mate.
太丢人了
It’s embarrassing.
你一直在被采访 所以我先开始了
You kept talking to the media, so I started things.
我说了十分钟就好
I said I’d be 10 minutes.
现在才七分钟
I was seven.
我们明天要和南非比赛了
We’re playing South Africa tomorrow.
刚刚五分钟我们丢的球
We’ve dropped more balls in five minutes
比过去五个月还多
than we did in five months.
不奇怪为什么别人会说
No wonder people are saying we’re
我们要输80分了
going to lose by 80 points.
我们很好 埃迪 去吧
We’re fine, Eddie, go.
根据我看到的情况 并不是这样
From what I saw, I don’t think so.
我们没问题
We’re good.
去吧
Go.
迈克尔 我给你房♥间打了电♥话♥
Michael, I called your room.
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我们如果真的输了80 甚至100分 怎么办
What if we do lose by 80, or 100?
别这么说
Don’t say that.
埃迪给我们看了所有南非的比赛录像
Eddie’s shown us every tape on them.
我们了解每一位球员 他们的外号♥
We know every player, their nicknames,
他们如何跑步 擒抱 列队争球 并列争球
the way they run, tackle, line out, scrum.
但是对于我们球队的每一个球员 南非队都更好
But for every player on our team, they’re better.
你该睡了 迈克尔 好吗
You should sleep, Michael, OK?
做你自己就好
Just be you.
那是最重要的
That’s the most important thing.
谢谢你