I would hire me as captain.
为什么
Why?
因为我在乎我的队伍
Because I care about the team, that’s why.
你让自己成为队长 这样你才可以带他们赢得胜利
You hire you as captain so you can lead them to win.
你的腿怎么样了 伙计
How’s your leg, mate?
正在康复中
It’s getting better.
很好
Good.
我们离你家只有五分钟
We’re only five minutes from your place.
回头见 伙计
I’ll catch you later, mate.
我只能带31名球员参加世界杯
I can only take 31 players to the World Cup.
这是我们一些新的助理教练
Some of our new assistant coaches.
还会有更多教练来
There’s more to come.
伙计 如果你不喜欢你看到的 就改变它
You don’t like what you see, you change it, mate.
你的球员像没腿一样 这是个校队吗
Your players only have half a body. Is this a school team?
告诉他 他来这儿是解决问题的 不是成为问题
You tell him he’s here to fix problems, not to be one.
或者他可以拿根法棍然后回家
Or he can grab a baguette and go home.
马克·达·马索 并列争球教练 (橄榄球的一个术语)
约翰 普莱尔 (JP) 健身体能教练
他脚是瘸的 但是他超过了你
He’s lame and he’s beating you.
你们大多数人需要改变自己的心态
Most of you need to change your mindset
或者回家向你的妻子道歉 因为你浪费了她们的时间
or go home and apologize to your wives for wasting their time.
你选择在这里
You choose to be here.
你选择了这个位置
You choose this spot.
呆在家里的那个人成全了你们
But who’s at home making it possible.
而你们在这儿就付出这么点努力
Then you put in this bullshit effort.
谁准备回去向他的另一半道歉
Who’s going home to apologize to their partners?
压低身子 压低身子
Bring it down, bring it down.
史蒂夫·波维克 边线发球教练 (橄榄球的术语)
利·琼斯 防守教练
压低身子 压低身子
Bring it down, bring it down.
泽崎敬介 进攻教练
告诉他们 他们是最差的一组
Tell them they’re the worst group.
你们能做得更好一些吗
Can you do that a bit better?
我没让你那么说
I didn’t say it like that.
你觉得那些南非人会对好好对他们吗
You think the South Africans are going to talk nice to them?
他们不会
They won’t.
如实翻译 不然现在就回家
Now say it properly or go home.
你们是最差的一组
You are the worst group!
你在干什么
What is this?
在公园的一天吗
A day in the park?
你带你的野餐毯了吗
Did you bring your picnic rug?
埃迪是那种给我们施加很多压力的教练
Eddie is the type of coach to put so much pressure on us.
五郎丸步本人
你想让我翻译吗
Do you want me to say that?
当然
Yes.
你带你的野餐毯了吗
Did you bring your picnic rug?
所以一段时间之后
So after a period of time, you become
迈克尔·利奇本人
你就会知道埃迪的工作方式
familiar with how Eddie operates.
上
Go.
盯住球
Focus on the ball.
好
OK.
和埃迪工作过的人都知道他不睡觉
Anyone that’s worked with Eddie knows that he doesn’t sleep.
他是工作最努力的
He works the hardest.
这也是为什么他总是生气
And that’s why he’s always grumpy.
你在日本呆的时间太长了
You been in Japan too long.
你更关心如何融入 一会儿鞠躬 一会儿感谢的
You care more about blending in, bowing here, arigato there.
你伙计 不是日本人
You’re not Japanese, mate.
他说了不止一次
He actually said that more than once.
每次他这么说的时候 都让我很愤怒
Every time he said it, it really used to make my blood boil.
他是个很好的球员 所以我想让他
He’s a good character, so I wanted
更像他自己 而不是别人
him to act himself and not be someone else.
埃迪·琼斯本人
因为在日本的外国球员有时就会这样
Because what sometimes happens with foreign players in Japan,
试图去成为日本人
they try to become Japanese.
这些人需要多久可以准备好
How long to get these guys ready?
我觉得需要一年
JP thinks a year.
史蒂夫
Steve?
一样
The same.
马克
Mark?
两年
Two years.
你还好吗 伙计
You all right, mate?
怎么了
What’s the matter.
球员们不喜欢你
The players don’t like you.
他们喜欢之前的教练吗
Did they like the previous coach?
非常喜欢
Very much.
上届世界杯日本赢了几场
And how many games did Japan win at the last World Cup?
一场没赢
None.
这不是社交媒体 伙计
This isn’t social media, mate.
我根本不在乎他们喜不喜欢
I don’t give a shit about likes.
我们来这儿是工作的
We’re here to do a job.
如果你不喜欢 你可以走
If you don’t like it, you can bundy off.
你要走吗
You going to bundy off?
我不知道那是什么意思
I don’t know what that means.
意思是放弃
It means quit, mate.
你要放弃吗
Are you going to quit?
还有事吗
Anything else?
我觉得早上六点到晚上六点 一周六天
JP thinks the camp’s too hard, 6:00 a.m. to 6:00
的训练太艰苦了
PM, six days a week.
这些球员坚持不下来
The players will not last.
我从来没说早上六点
I didn’t say anything about 6:00 a.m.
我说五点
I said 5:00 a.m.
我们永远不会比南非球员块头更大更强壮
We’ll never be bigger or stronger than South Africa,
但是我们会更健壮更聪明
but we will be fitter and smarter.
我们要准备去赢
We have to prepare to win.
准备 和 准备去赢
There’s a difference between preparing and preparing
是不一样的
to win.
我们要控制我们能控制的
And so we focus very much on controlling
埃迪·琼斯本人
不要去担心
on what we could control and not worrying
那些不能掌控的
about the uncontrollables.
我来这儿是帮助你的
I’m here to help.
你有什么想说的吗
Do we have anything to talk about?
我不喜欢我的教练
I don’t like my coach.
还有吗
Anything else?
我不喜欢埃迪
I don’t like Eddie.
让我猜一下 你不喜欢你的教练
Let me guess, you don’t like your coach.
有人告诉你了吗
Did somebody tell you?
埃迪只想专注于橄榄球
Rugby. That’s all Eddie wants to focus on.
JR本人
唯一一个你可以控制的人就是你自己
I think the only person you can control is yourself.
所以如果别人不喜欢你的工作方式 那就不喜欢吧
So if people don’t like the way you operate, then so be it.
对不起 埃迪
Eddie, sorry.
你应该提前计划好的 JR
You need to plan better, JR. Don’t tell me
别告诉我是因为堵车 这儿每天都堵车
it’s because of traffic, because there’s traffic every day.
我马上到
I’ll be there soon.
我们今天要开很久的车到乡下去
We’ve got a long drive into the country today.
你先到了才行 伙计
Well, that’s if you ever get here, mate.
得有个人和埃迪谈谈 球员会离开的 – 广濑
我们要相信他 他知道自己在做什么 – JR
我们越来越没信心了 JR 和他谈谈 – 迈克尔·利奇
我们要坚持不下去了 他是个疯子 – 广濑
我们要离开… – 迈克尔·利奇
怎么了 伙计
What’s wrong, mate?
没事 我就是今天想检查下
Nothing, just– I decided to check the World Cup training
训练设施
facility today.
伙计 你开车的时候
You’re not supposed to be reading texts
你和他谈过了吗 – 广濑
不应该看消息
while you’re driving, mate.
对不起
Sorry.
你想让我帮你看吗
You want me to read it?
不要
No.
我是说 不 你是对的
I mean, no, you’re right.
我不该开车的时候看短♥信♥
That was stupid.
伙计 你今天有点奇怪
You’re a bit strange today, mate.
你没事儿吧
Everything OK?
没事儿
Yep.
我们知道你和他在一起呢 告诉他 – 迈克尔·利奇
我们坚持不下去了 – 迈克尔·利奇
埃迪… 我有些事儿得和你说