All good mate, all good.
我给你点了杯拿铁
I ordered you a latte.
听说是你最喜欢喝的
Heard it’s your favorite.
你饿吗
You hungry?
不 我不饿
No, I’m fine, I’m fine.
坐吧
Have a seat.
里见还好吗
How’s Satomi?
她很好
Yeah, she’s good.
现在的队长 很好的人 很棒的领导者 不管是场上还是场下
Now, Captain, great guy, great leader, on and off the field,
但是他已经32岁了
but he’s 32.
已经不是他生涯最好的时候了
His best games are behind him.
这次在斐济的比赛会是他最后一次当队长
This game against Fiji, going to be his last game as captain.
之后他会变成场外队长
Then his role is going to be off-field captain.
他对团队士气很有帮助
He’s great for team morale.
你和他说了吗
Have you told him?
伙计 从现在开始 我希望你可以成为我们的队长
Mate, from now on, I want you to be our on field captain.
如果我进步了呢
What if I improve?
我可以更加努力的
I can do extra work.
在斐济的比赛之后 伙计 我没法保证
After the Fiji game, mate, I can’t make any promises.
很难去接受
It was hard to take it…
我想弄清楚埃迪想告诉我什么
I tried to work out what it was that Eddie was trying to tell me…
广濑俊朗本人
我想知道他怎么想的 这样我才能进步
I wanted to understand how he thinks so I could improve.
距离橄榄球世界杯还有840天
斐济 2013年 太平洋国家杯
你知道 那是很令人激动的时候
You know, it was a pretty exciting time.
我的家人都在那里看我比赛
I had my whole family there, watching.
我刚从伤病中恢复
I just come back from injury.
所以 现在对我来说是个绝佳的机会
So now’s a great opportunity to put my hand up
去赢得参加世界杯的位置
for the World Cup spot.
所以 对那场比赛我真的非常得兴奋
So, you know, I was very excited for that game.
今天是亚洲锦标赛的重要日子 日本对阵斐济
It’s a big day here in Asian Championship, Japan vs Fiji.
对于迈克尔·利奇是复出之旅
Homecoming of sorts for Michael Leitch,
刚从手臂的伤病中恢复 看起来很享受这个时刻
recovering from broken arm and clearly relishing the moment.
我正在看呢
I’m watching it now.
利奇一直在前线指挥鼓舞人心
Leitch has led from the front all day, inspirational.
日本选了更快节奏的打球方式
More up-tempo play Japan.
利奇抢球 这个大块头表现地很精彩
Leitch for the ball, a brilliant run for the big fellow.
看起来很糟
That looks terrible.
低头看见你的脚朝着相反的方向
To look down and see your foot facing the opposite direction,
距离世界杯还有两年
two years out from the World Cup,
真的非常 非常可怕
you know, it’s very, very scary.
迈克尔·利奇本人
当时我真的重新考虑了自己的选择
And I really did reconsider my options at that time.
22比8 斐济vs日本
他迟到了
He’s late.
我很开心我们从斐济回来了
I’m glad we’re be back from Fiji.
你不喜欢那儿吗
Don’t you like the place?
我想吃寿司了
I miss sushi.
斐济有海鲜
They have seafood in Fiji.
那不一样
It’s not the same.
上周坐在车里 每个人看起来都很沮丧
Sitting in traffic last week, everybody looked so glum.
他们醒来 坐在拥挤的火车上
They wake up, they sit in traffic, on crowded trains.
他们大部分都讨厌自己的工作
Most of them hate their job.
为什么还要做呢
Why do it, mate?
为了付清账单吧
Probably to pay bills.
你喜欢你的工作吗
Do you like your job?
我有很多账单要付
I’ve got a lot of bills.
你希望我们第一场和谁打
Who do you hope we play first?
我怎么希望不重要
It doesn’t matter what I hope, mate.
一个比我们排名低的队伍吧
A team ranked lower than us.
我是日本橄榄球协会的大村
Japan Rugby Association, Omura speaking.
第一场比赛 和南非
The first game, South Africa.
南非
JR本人
两届世界杯冠军 世界杯排名第二
Holy moly, now we’re coming up against the biggest and most
天呐 我们现在要面对的是
迈克尔·利奇本人
世界上身体最强壮的橄榄球队
physical team in world rugby.
我们赢不了的
We’ve got no chance.
你的第一场比赛的对手将会是世界杯历史上最成功的球队
The first game you play the most successful team in world cup history.
你对此有什么看法
What are your thoughts?
非常开心
Yeah good mate, very pleased.
你的计划是什么
And what are your plans leading in?
让自己变得多余
Make myself redundant.
是真的
It’s true.
我希望这些球员能独♥立♥思考
I want the players to think for themselves.
是他们打比赛 不是我
They’re the ones on the field, not me.
现实点 你们不可能赢的
Realistically, you have no chance of winning.
你会让优秀的球员保存体力 专注于第二场比赛吗
Will you rest of good players and focus on game two?
我们没有足够的优秀球员去休息 伙计
We haven’t got enough good players to rest any, mate.
人们已经开始说
People are already saying that it could
可能会输100分
be a 100 point difference.
我想想 也许145分
I think, 145?
听着 我不知道你的老板是谁 但他是个骗子
Listen mate, I don’t know your bosses is, but he’s a liar.
你不知道他 你又怎么知道他是骗子
You don’t know him, but you know that?
他今早给我打电♥话♥说你很聪明
Well, he called me this morning and told me you were smart.
那一定是你老板了
Must be your boss, mate.
埃迪·琼斯本人
我越想我们要和南非比赛
The more I thought about us playing against South Africa,
我越觉得好
埃迪·琼斯本人
the more I liked it.
距离橄榄球世界杯还有830天
这就是我们熟悉的南非球员的身体优势
So there it is, the familiar physical dominance
远超新西兰
of South Africa, just too much more than New Zealand…
…都是黑人
…All Blacks.
眺羚俱乐部以18比5赢得了比赛
眺羚俱乐部: 南非国家橄榄球联盟
Springbok’s winning by 18 points to 5.
南非 优势身体先天优势 跑得更快 技术更好
南非弱点 身体不够健康 无法适应
嗨 这个怎么样
Hey, how about this one?
看起来不错
Looks good.
你之后想学会儿习吗
Do you want to do some studying after?
不太想
No, I’m fine.
我们已经连续三个晚上没学习了
That’s three nights in a row we haven’t studied.
明天吧
Tomorrow.
你昨天就这么说了
You said that yesterday.
我们得谈谈 两分钟后见 – 埃迪
我得走了
I got to go.
你都不太能走路
You can hardly walk.
我没事
I’ll be fine.
他说他会来接我
He said he will pick me up.
你会雇自己当队长吗
Would you hire you as captain?
如果你不想让我当 就直接说吧
If you don’t want me as captain, just say it.
你在学校里学了什么
What did you learn at school?
你上学了对吧
You went to school, right?
我学习如何阅读
I learned how to read.
那个在家里也能学
Could’ve done that at home.
为什么我们在讲这个
Why are we talking about this?
每个人都必须要上学
A person has to go to school.
如果你住在一个没有学校的地方呢
What if you lived where there were no schools?
我还是会去的
I’d get by.
怎么去
How?
你想说什么 埃迪
What do you want to say, Eddie?
这个国家 就像一个很大的学校
This country, it’s like a big school.
他们希望每个人都有同样的想法 参加同样的测试
They want everybody to think the same, take the same tests.
想让每个人都变得很好
Want everybody to be nice.
这没什么错
There’s nothing wrong with it.
你又来了
There you go again.
我不知道我们在说什么
I don’t know what we’re talking about.
责任感 伙计
Responsibility, mate.
这不是别人赋予你的
It’s not something that’s given to you.
又开始了
Here we go again, eh?
是你自己主动承担的
Something you take.
你为你的家庭负责
You take responsibility for your family.
你对自己负责
You take responsibility for yourself.
如果你过于担心别人是怎么想的
How can you take responsibility when
还怎么能负起你的责任
you’re too worried what everybody else thinks?
我会选自己为队长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!