我们谁也不知道答案
to that question until the moment arises.
你的意见呢 舍尔斯?
What’s your opinion, Shears?
嗯 他是加拿大人
Well, he’s Canadian.
正好吻合我们这个多国组合行动
That fits with the international composition of this outfit.
如果他想去 他可以替我去!
If he wants to go, he can take my place!
嗯 如果大家都同意乔伊斯去 那就让他们参加吧
Well, if you’re all agreed on Joyce, he’s yours.
我们对那个村庄进行了空中侦察
I had an air reconnaissance report on the village.
你们可以在晚上空降到那里
There’s enough clearing to make your jump at dusk.
你经过跳伞训练吗? – 没有 长官
You’ve had parachute training? – No, sir.
该死! 这个可麻烦了
Blast! This is awkward.
从来没遇到过这样的事情!
Silly, it never occurred to me!
也许 我可以不…
Well, maybe…
我们可以给他安排一些训练
He’s right. Arrange some practice jumps for him.
我现在就去安排
I’ll go check right away.
好的 查普曼 你也可以走了 – 是的 长官
All right, Chapman, you can run along. – Yes, sir.
嗯 是不是很简单?
Well, feel like a sniff of air?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
你不知道你是多么的重要
You don’t realize what a plum you are.
你熟悉那地区
Your knowledge of the area,
你和那村庄里的人结交朋友
making friends in that village.
就好像整个逃跑
It’s almost as if your whole escape
都是我们计划好的
had been planned with us in mind.
这里有些东西
By the way, here’s something
你可能会感兴趣 新的” L”药片
that’ll interest you. The new ” L” pill.
” L”药片? – 致命毒药 迅速 无痛
L pill? – L for lethal. Instant, painless.
比老的型号♥要好很多
Much better than the old ones.
当然是为了被俘时使用
For capture, of course.
你是想告诉我不要被活捉
You’re telling me not to be taken alive.
算我没说
I wouldn’t recommend it.
如果你们谁受伤了
If any of you get hurt or wounded
其他人会把他扔在身后的
the others will have to leave him behind.
在这次行动中 炸毁目标是第一要务
The objective comes first in our work.
你想听我对这小组的真实评价吗?
You want my honest evaluation?
在他们面前我没有说
I didn’t want to say in front of them.
我明白 请讲
I understand, go ahead.
嗯 查普曼很好
Well, Chapman will be fine.
在他血管里流的是冰水
Ice water in his veins.
乔伊斯 吗… 他会好的
Joyce is…. He’ll be okay.
华登 我觉得不行 – 为什么?
It’s Warden I don’t get. – Oh? Why not?
他只是个剑桥老师
Cambridge don and all of that.
他就像个玩鞭炮的孩子…
It’s one thing to play with explosives like a kid with firecrackers…
他经验很丰富的
He’s not without experience, you know.
当新加坡陷落的时候
When Singapore fell,
他在后面炸掉了几座大桥
he stayed behind to blow up a couple of bridges.
还在小日本抓住他之前 安装了好几个装置
Many other installations before the Japs caught him.
真精彩 他… – 长官 有些麻烦
Fascinating story. He… – Sir, it’s most annoying.
从时间上考虑
In view of time,
他们认为练习跳伞意义不大
they don’t think practice jumps would be worth it.
如果你跳一次 只有50%机会受伤
If you make one jump there’s only a 50% chance of injury.
跳两次 80%
Two jumps, 80%.
3次 他肯定要受伤
Three jumps, you’re bound to get your packet.
大家的一致的结论是
The consensus is,
最好的办法就是让舍尔斯…
the most sensible thing for Shears to do…
不要训练 直接去跳下去
…is to go ahead and jump and hope for the best.
带不带降落伞?
With or without parachute?
噢 很好!
Oh, very good!
带不带降落伞!
With or without!
他挂在树上!
He’s in the trees!
Yai 说我们不能从你的那条路去桂河
Yai says we can’t reach the Kwai your way.
有太多的日军岗哨
There are too many Japanese patrols.
我们要迂回到北方穿越原始森林
We’ll swing north through heavy jungle.
那么谁带路? – Yai
Then who’s going to lead? – Yai.
他恨日本人 他们抓走了这里所有的男人
He hates the Japanese. They took all his men.
我们必须用妇女来帮我们搬东西
Which means we shall have to use women bearers.
妇女! – 她们能胜任的
Women bearers! – They’re capable.
他说在这里过夜很危险
He says it’s dangerous to spend the night here.
3里外有个日军岗哨
There’s an enemy post three miles away
所以我们要在森林里睡觉了
so we’ll have to sleep in the jungle.
查普曼怎么办? – Yai会把他和伞埋起来
What about Chapman? – Yai will bury him and his chute.
有什么问题吗?
Is there something wrong?
我正在想你会说他们的语言 而我不会
I was just thinking. You speak Yai’s language. I don’t.
他要带路走我从未走过的路
He’s going to lead you to the river by a route I never took.
那么还要我来干什么呢?
Will someone tell me why I’m so indispensable to this outfit?
我知道你的感受 但事情总有万一 对不对?
I know how you feel, but there’s always the unexpected, isn’t there?
和查普曼讲万一吧
Tell that to Chapman.
我们开始行动吧!
Let’s get cracking!
你很可爱
You’re lovely.
可 爱
Lovely.
工作愉快!
Be happy in your work!
是 长官
Yes, sir.
蚂蝗
Leeches.
蚂蝗
Leeches.
她让你别动
She’s telling you to hold still.
她会把你背上的蚂蝗弄下来
She’ll take the leeches off your back.
象你这样的女孩怎么能在这种地方呢?
What’s a girl like you doing in a place like this?
我会教你说暹罗语
I’ll teach you to say that in Siamese.
不 太多的交谈会坏事
No, that would spoil it. Too much talk always spoils it.
那玩意儿怎么了?
What’s wrong with that thing?
信♥号♥♥太弱了
It’s taken an awful beating. I can’t get a strong signal.
因为这里又湿又霉!
I’ll tell you. It’s wet, mildewed!
雨林里所有的一切都是这样
Like everything else in this jungle.
你最好把它扔掉!
You might as well dump it!
这里是东京电台 广播结束
This is Radio Tokyo signing off.
提醒您不要紧张…
This is your friendliest enemy reminding you to take it easy…
…不要盲动
…and never volunteer for anything.
如果我们还呆在这里 我们就出不去了
If we stay, we’ll be up to our necks.
就快译好了 长官 – 快读!
I’ve got it all decoded, sir. – Read it!
是 长官 “1 原来说的大桥已经不再建了
Yes, sir. “One, original bridge works reported abandoned.
在原址下游的地方 在建新的大桥
New construction downstream from first site.
2 敌人想在通车典礼上从曼谷到仰光
Two, enemy intends to open railway with passage of special train…
开出一列专列…满载军队和重要人物
…Bangkok for Rangoon with troops and V.I.P.
估计在13号♥上午到达目的地
Estimated to arrive target, a.m. 1 3th.
3 同时要炸掉专列
Three, synchronize demolition with passage of train.
4 好好干 玩的开心” 就是这些
Four, good hunting. Have fun.” That’s all.
一列火车和一座大桥!
A train and a bridge!
我们能及时赶到那里吗 长官?
Can we get there in time, sir?
Yai说我们还有2- 3天的路程
Yai says we’re two to three days away.
如果我们快走的话
If we set a faster pace,
我们会在12号♥日落前赶到那里
we could make it before sundown on the 1 2th.
搭上一列火车 很值
It’s worth it for the train.
好 我们要尽一切办法 好好干 玩的开心
Oh, by all means. Good hunting. Good show.
玩的开心 干得很好
Jolly good fun. Jolly good.
如果你没有修好收音机
If you hadn’t fixed the radio,
我们就不会知道还有一列火车
we wouldn’t know about the train.
总有万一 对不对?
There’s always the unexpected, isn’t there?
半品脱 长官 – 奎宁
Half a pint, sir. – Quinine.
嗯 我们回头再弄
Well, we’ll complete this later.
柯林普顿 我们遇到一个问题 – 是吗 长官?
Clipton, we’re facing a crisis. – Yes, sir?
我与里夫和休斯谈过
I spoke with Reeves and Hughes.
我们不可能及时建好大桥
We can’t finish the bridge on time.
我们人力不够
We haven’t the manpower.
我已经请指挥官参加劳动 但是还不够
I’ve asked the officers to help, but that won’t do it.
指挥官也在干活?
The officers are working?
我解释了情况 他们志愿参加
I explained the situation and they volunteered,
但是人还不够
but it’s not enough.
为什么不向 Saito要求一些人?
Why not ask Saito for some men?
这是我们的任务 要用我们自己最大的资源
This is ours. We’ll make the most of our resources.
这就是我为什么来和你谈 我要病人名单
That’s why I came to talk to you. The sick list.
这里都是病人
There’s not a man in this hospital who doesn’t belong there.
我并不是责备你
It’s no reflection on you,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!