改变劳动强度? – 我要增加他们的劳动强度
Alter? – I’ve increased it.
从挖土15码改成2码
From 1 .5 yards of earth moved to two.
你肯定会赞同这个决定
I’m sure it will meet with your approval.
休斯 你来详细介绍一下
Hughes has all the facts. Would you take over?
我仔细研究了一下整个工程
I’ve done a time study of the entire project.
我认为 作业分配是错误的
You see, the available forces have been badly distributed.
我们应该修改作业分配
I’d urge we revise the organization of the working parties.
稍等一下 上校
Just a moment. Colonel,
我们边吃边谈可能会节约时间
it would save time if we could work during dinner.
我们可以有晚饭吃的吧?
Would it be possible to have dinner?
当然
Of course.
继续 – 是 长官
Carry on. – Yes, sir.
如果增加班组 细化分工…
If we increase the squads and specialize their functions…
…那么 每天的工作量会增加30%
…l’m certain the total daily output can be increased by 30?0 .
现在 Saito 上校 我还有一点补充…
Now, Colonel Saito, I have one more point….
现在 还有一项决定刻不容缓
Now, there’s another important decision that can’t be postponed.
当英军士兵在修桥的时候…
As the British will work on the bridge…
…修建铁路的人手就少了
…only a few will be available for railway work.
你必须用你的人
I must ask you to lend us some of your men
来支援铁路的修建…
to reinforce the railway gang…
…那样 铺轨的工作也能尽快的完成
…so the final stretch of track can be completed as quickly as possible.
我已经下令了
I have already given the order.
我们也必须改变你们的工作强度
We must fix the daily work quota for your men.
我曾想过定为每天15码
I thought to set it at 1.5 yards
这样不会太过疲劳…
so as not to overtire them…
…但是和我们一样是不是更好一些?
…but isn’t it best to be the same as ours?
这样也会形成良性竞争
That would also create a healthy competitive spirit.
我已经下令了
I have already given the order.
我们会尽善尽美的 对不对 休斯?
We’ll try to surpass that, won’t we, Hughes?
我想今晚的议程就到这里
I think that completes the agenda for tonight.
谢谢你的关注 Saito上校
Thank you, Colonel Saito, for your kind attention.
还有问题吗?
Are there any other questions?
我有一个问题
One question.
你能在期限内完成大桥吗?
Can you finish the bridge in time?
坦率地讲 看起来是不可能的
Frankly, the consensus of opinion is that it’s impossible.
当然我们要试一试
But we’ll certainly give it a go.
别忘了 我们因为分歧而浪费了一个月…
Don’t forget we wasted a month through an unfortunate disagreement…
…当然那不是我的错
…for which I was not to blame.
还有什么问题吗?
Is there anything else?
没有了
No.
谢谢 会议结束
Thank you. The meeting is closed.
晚安 – 晚安
Good night. – Good night.
我希望这些小日本会感激我们所做的
I hope these Japanese appreciate what we’re doing for them.
虽然现在我还没有感觉到这一点
For now I’m not concerned with their appreciation.
晚安 科林普顿 – 晚安 长官
Good night, Clipton. – Good night, sir.
另外 我想告诉你…
By the way, I meant to tell you…
…这里有一些树比较象榆树
…there are trees here similar to elm.
伦敦桥的榆树桩已经支撑了600年了
And the elm piles of London Bridge lasted 600 years.
600年 里夫? – 是的 长官
Six hundred years, Reeves? – Yes, sir.
600年
Six hundred years.
真是奇迹
That would be quite something.
我在找一个美国人 他叫舍尔斯
I’m looking for an American named Commander Shears.
在海滩上 – 谢谢
Yes, down on the beach. – Oh, thank you very much.
吻一下!
Kiss!
那么多人
Too many eyes.
那么多人
Too many eyes.
你给了我药粉 药片 沐浴 注射 灌肠…
You give me powders, pills, baths, injections, enemas….
其实我只需要爱
All I need is love.
是的 你只需要爱
It’s true. All you really need is love.
为什么你这么肯定你想病休?
Why are you so sure you’ll get a medical discharge?
因为我内心里一直是老百姓 宝贝
Because I’m a civilian at heart, lover.
而且我一直是性情中人
And I always follow my heart.
吻一下
Kiss.
怎么会那样 司令官?
How’s that, commander?
不要叫我司令官
Don’t call me commander.
太不浪漫了
It’s unromantic.
你自己也是个军官
You’re an officer yourself.
你会喜欢我叫你宝贝上尉吗?
How’d you like it if I called you Lieutenant Lover?
让我们用平民的称呼吧 就叫我”先生”吧
Let’s be democratic. Just call me “sir.”
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
厚颜无♥耻♥
Brass ahoy.
他来找你
He wants you. He’s all yours.
我要去游泳了 – 别走!
I’m going for a swim. – Don’t leave me!
舍尔斯 司令官? – 是的
Commander Shears? – Yes.
我叫 华登
My name’s Warden.
你好 – 对不起 打扰了…
How do you do? – Sorry to intrude…
没事 少校 我习惯了
That’s okay, major. I’m used to it.
来点马丁尼酒吗?
Like a martini?
谢谢 不用了
That’s very kind. I think not.
介意我来一点吗?
Mind if I have one?
哪里搞来的?
How did you get that?
有医院就有酒精
Where there’s a hospital, there’s alcohol.
噢 那当然
Yes, of course. Jolly good.
嗯 我尽量简洁一些
Well, I’ll be as brief as possible.
我隶属于316部队 那是个比较古怪的部门
I belong to a rather rum group called Force 31 6.
我们的总部在布坦尼可公园
Our headquarters is in the Botanical Gardens.
保护稀有植物不被敌人破坏? – 当然不是
Protecting rare plants from the enemy? – Not quite.
你当真不来一点? – 不 谢谢
Sure you won’t have one? – No, thanks.
我们对你工作过的铁路很感兴趣
We have an interest in that railway you worked on.
你可以给我们很多有价值的情报
You could give us no end of valuable information.
嗯 我已经离开那地方已经很多天了…
Well, I’m leaving for the States in a few days…
…而且 我把所知的都告诉你们了
…and I told your people everything I know.
但是 你可以用一种更特殊的方式来帮助我们
But you could help us in a rather special sense.
我知道有点强人所难
I know it’s a terrible imposition,
但是你能否出来去见一下我们?
but could you possibly come out and see us?
如果你想让我再重复报告一遍的话
If you want to go over the whole thing again.
太好了 路易斯阁下会感激不尽的
Very kind. Lord Louis’ll be grateful.
谁? – 蒙巴顿
Who? – Mountbatten.
我们是他的部下
We’re one of his special pigeons.
那么今晚怎么样?
Shall we say this evening, then?
8点我会派一辆车来
About 8. I’ll send a car.
今晚? 不行
This evening? Out of the question.
你明早怎么样? 10点?
Tomorrow morning then? About 1 0?
好 就10点 – 多谢
Okay, 1 0:00. – Thanks very much.
再见 – 再见
Cheerio. – Cheerio.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
你很抱歉 你今晚要让我空等了
You’re sorry, but you’re going to stand me up tonight.
大错特错
You couldn’t be more wrong.
敬礼!
General salute!
敬礼!
General salute!
举枪致敬!
Present arms!
可以看你的通行证吗? – 好的
May I see your pass, please? – Oh, yes.
华登少校的办公室在路的尽头
Major Warden’s bungalow is at the end of the path.
干得好 Jenkins 干得好!
Good show, Jenkins. Good show!
快 汤姆森用你的匕♥首♥
Come along, Thomson. Use your knife, man.
站起来!快去指定地点
On your feet! Away to the debriefing room.
站起来!快去指定地点
On your feet! Away to the debriefing room.
快 快点!
Come on, move yourselves! Move quickly!
动作太笨了 乔依斯
Very clumsy, Joyce, very clumsy.
要立即用匕♥首♥捅 乔依斯
Always use your knife immediately, Joyce.
你看 他占了主动
You see, he’s gained the initiative.
停下! 对不起 长官
Wait a minute! I’m terribly sorry, sir.
你对不起? – 是的
You’re sorry? – So am l.
我以为你是敌人
I thought you were the enemy.
我是美国人 如果你是指这个的话
I’m American, if that’s what you mean.
就这样 乔依斯 – 是 长官 对不起 长官
That’ll be all, Joyce. – Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.
我能做什么? – 我要找华登上校
What can I do for you? – I’m going to see Major Warden.
我来带路
I’ll show you the way.
他现在应该快下课了
He’ll finish his lecture any moment now.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!