但总有一些人要装病
but there are always a few malingerers.
保持警惕 这就是我要说的
Keep an open mind, that’s all I ask.
过来 我们来看看
Come along, let’s see.
别动 别动
Don’t move, don’t move.
Haskins什么病?
What’s wrong with Haskins?
阿米巴痢疾和发烧 104度
Amoebic dysentery and black water fever. Temperature of 1 04.
好的 我知道了
Right. I see.
这个人呢?
And this man?
腿部溃疡
Leg ulcers.
如果我昨天多切一点的话 就可以保住这条腿
I may be able to save it if I do more cutting tonight.
要把他派去劳动吗?
Want to send him out to work?
不许胡说八道 柯林普顿
Don’t talk rot, Clipton.
那个人呢?
That man there?
胳膊感染
His arm’s infected.
这些人的伤大多数都不会彻底痊愈
Most of their wounds won’t heal properly.
我在想 新鲜空气和轻微的劳动
I wonder if fresh air and light duties
会比关在这笼子里好些
might do more than being cooped up.
轻微的劳动? – 因为擦伤胳膊就把他放在这里…
Light duties? – It’s not our policy to keep a man…
不符合我们的原则 – 不符合我们的原则?
…just because he scratched his arm. – Not our policy?
即使状态不佳 但是还是可以利用的
A man may not be on top of his form, but he can still be useful.
比如清理焊缝啦 收拾现场啦 稍息 贝克
Trimmings and finishing jobs. Stand easy, Baker.
你想去桥上做些轻微的工作吗?
Do you feel up to doing a little light work on the bridge?
随您吩咐 长官 – 很好
Anything you say, sir. – Good show.
你呢? 有困难吗
You? Nothing difficult.
我会尽力 长官 – 好样的
I’ll try, sir. – Good man.
同志们 不言而喻
Look here, men.
我以你们为荣
It goes without saying that I’m proud of all of you.
但是 我们现在遇到困难
But we’re facing a crisis.
如果你们觉得自己能行的话
For those of you who feel up to it…
能援助我们一下吗?
…how about lending us a hand?
做一些力所能及的事情 搬搬弄弄 涂涂抹抹?
Fetch and carry, paint here and there?
怎么样?
What do you say?
是的 长官 – 好样的 跟我来吧
Yes, sir. – Good show. Come on, follow me.
10分钟
Ten minutes.
要确认他们全都死了
Make sure they’re all dead.
跟我来 乔伊斯
Come on, Joyce.
用匕♥首♥ 否则我们会打到自己人
Use your knife or we’ll be shooting each other.
走那边 乔伊斯
Go that way, Joyce.
我可以干掉他的 我已经准备好了
I could have done it. I was ready.
你受伤了 长官?
Are you hit, sir?

Let’s go.
只是表面伤 不会有骨折
It’s superficial. Maybe a chipped bone, but nothing broken.
是我的错 长官 – 噢 住嘴
It’s my fault, sir. – Oh, shut up.
我可以走的不很严重
I can walk on it. That’s all that counts.
是啊 但是还有多远 我们能走多快呢?
Yeah, but how far and how fast?
不试不知道 对不对?
We won’t know that till I’ve tried it, will we?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我没有命令停止
I didn’t give orders for a halt.
我们都需要休息一下
We all need it.
我们还要5小时急行军才能到达目标
We’re still five hours’ fast march from the objective.
也许要6小时
Maybe six.

Come on.
如果你一直走的话 你会流血不止而死的
If you keep walking, you’ll bleed to death.
你们必须把我留在这里 – 你停下来 我们就停下来
You’re going to leave me here. – If you stop, we stop.
你不可能在夜里研究大桥的结构
You can’t study the layout of the bridge after dark.
你们必须在日落前赶到那里
You’ve got to get there before sundown.
但是 长官 任务结束后
But, sir, when the job’s done,
我们不能保证顺这条路返回…
who knows if we can return by this route…
即使我们走这条路 也不能保证找到你
…or whether we could find you if we did?
如果我是你的话
If you were me,
我就一点也不犹豫就会离开你
I wouldn’t hesitate to leave you and you know that.
他不知道 但是我知道
He doesn’t know, but I do.
你会把你妈妈抛弃在这里的
You’d leave your own mother here
如果规则要求这样的话
if the rules called for it.
你们必须继续前进这是命令
You’ll go on without me. That’s an order.
舍尔斯 现在由你来指挥
You’re in command now, Shears.
我不遵守这条命令
I won’t obey that order.
你的英雄主义让我恶心
Your heroics make me sick.
你们都带着死亡的臭气
You carry the stench of death like the plague.
爆♥炸♥ L药片
Explosives and L- pills go well together.
不是这个 就是那个
It’s one thing or the other.
要么毁掉大桥 要么毁掉自己
Destroy a bridge or destroy yourself.
这场战争只是个游戏
This is just a game, this war.
你和那个尼科尔森上校
You and that Colonel Nicholson.
都有疯狂的勇气 为了什么?
You’re crazy with courage. For what?
怎样才能死的象个绅士
How to die like a gentleman,
怎样死才符合规矩…
how to die by the rules…
而问题是 要怎样才能象个人一样活着!
…when the only important thing is how to live like a human being!
我不会让你死在这里的 华登…
I’m not gonna leave you here to die, Warden…
因为我才不管你那个什么大桥
…because I don’t care about your bridge
或者你的什么规则
or about your rules.
如果我们继续前进 我们就一块走
If we go on, we go on together.
老Yai 干得好
Good old Yai.
好的
All right.
快过来
Come on.
我们走近些
Let’s get closer.
还在耿耿于怀我们带你一起来吗?
Still sorry we brought you along?
感觉好点了吗? – 是的
Feeling better? – Yeah.
现在还由你指挥
You’re in command again, you know.
谢谢 上校
Thank you, major.
真奇怪
I can’t understand it.
这是一座坚固的 设计得很好的大桥
It’s such a solid, well- designed job.
并不象敌人一贯拼凑的那种东西
Not like the bridges the enemy usually throws together.

Look.
下面那些可怜的小鬼子
Those poor devils down there.
可以想象他们被逼着
Imagine being forced to build that
在这样的条件下建桥的情景
in the condition they must be in.
还有英国♥军♥官在地上工作
They’ve got a British officer working on his knees.
小日本好像很高兴
The Japanese seem to be enjoying it too.
如果他知道我们在这里
If he knew we were here,
肯定可以鼓舞他的士气
it might boost his morale.
如果不是也要炸那火车
If not for the train,
我们就可以设置个定时炸♥弹♥ 然后跑到几里之外
we could set a time fuse and be miles away.
我们不知道火车明天什么时间通过这里…
Since we don’t know what time it’ll cross tomorrow…
我们不得不手动引爆♥炸♥药
…we’ll have to do the job manually.
我们可以把炸♥药♥填在桥墩3尺水面下
We’ll set the charges against the piles…
我想…
…about three feet underwater, I should think…
把主线缆布到下游引爆者那里
…and run the main wire downstream to the plunger.
问题是引爆者应该藏在哪里?
The problem is where to hide it.
我们这一边河流很显然被日军占用
Our side of the river is obviously used by the Japanese.
他们一眼就能发现
They’d spot it at once.
看 你们看到那些树段和下面的岩石了吗?
Look. Do you see those fallen tree trunks?
在那边的小沙滩上?
And the grey rock just below them on that little beach?
是的 长官 我看到他们了
Yes, sir, I see them.
那里就是我们的引爆位置
That’s our key position.
虽然在河的那边…
The wrong side of the river…
…但是是在有效距离内唯一的藏身之处
…but it’s the only hiding place within feasible distance.
当桥被引爆之后…
As soon as the bridge goes up…
…那个人必须游回来
…whoever’s there will have to swim back.
这样游泳可不好受
It won’t be a pleasant swim.
长官 我的游泳技术是最好的
Sir, I was the best swimmer in my course.
看来只能是你了
It looks like your line of country, then.
谢谢
Thank you.
舍尔斯 在这个岸边找个地方掩护乔伊斯
Shears, pick a spot on our side of the bank where you can cover Joyce.
Yai会和你一起 当小日本发现乔伊斯时
Yai will be with you so you can occupy the Nips…
你们可以帮助他
…if they make trouble for Joyce.
理论上总有万一…
On the theory that there’s always one more thing…
我也会在这边用迫击炮牵制他们的
…l’ll set up the mortar here to create an additional diversion.
甚至我还可以对火车来几下
Perhaps I might even take a few potshots at the train.
都明白了吗?
All clear?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!