闭上你的嘴
Shut your mouth.
-还是你♥爸♥爸送给你的 -闭嘴
-Or did Daddy buy them for you? -Shut up!
我赌是他买♥♥给你的
I bet he bought those.
我赌这是圣诞节礼物
I bet those were a Christmas gift, right?
你知道我今年圣诞节得到什么吗
Know what I got for Christmas?
是班德家族一年中最盛大的时刻
It was a banner-fucking-year at the Bender family.
我得到了一条香烟
I got a carton of cigarettes.
我老爸抓着我然后说”嘿 吸一口 约翰”
The old man grabbed me and said, “Smoke up, Johnny.”
回家哭给你♥爸♥听 不要在这里哭 好吗
go home and cry to your daddy. Don’t cry here, okay?
我的天 我们以后会像父母一样吗
Will we be like our parents?
我不会
Not me…
绝对
ever.
这是不可避免的
It’s unavoidable.
到时候就这样了
Just happens.
发生什么
What happens?
你长大后
When you grow up…
你的心就死了
your heart dies.
谁在乎
Who cares?
我在乎
I care.
我在想 我是说
I was just thinking, I mean…
我知道现在说这个很奇怪
I know it’s kind of a weird time…
但是我只是想知道
but I was just wondering, um…
我们下星期一再遇到彼此
what will happen on Monday?
会变怎样
When we’re all together again.
我是说 我认为我们是朋友
I consider you guys my friends.
我没说错吧
Am I wrong?
没有
No.
所以下星期一会怎么样
So on Monday, what happens?
你是说 我们会不会还是朋友
Still friends, you mean?
如果我们现在是朋友
If we’re friends now?

Yeah.
你想听实话吗
Want the truth?
好 我想知道
Yeah, I want the truth.
我觉得不会
I don’t think so.
和我们全部还是只和约翰
With all of us or just John?
你们全部
With all of you.
-这态度很好 克莱儿 -说实话 安迪
-That’s a real nice attitude, Claire. -Oh, be honest, Andy.
如果布莱恩星期一到走廊上找你 你会怎样
If Brian came up to you on Monday, what would you do?
我是说 想像一下 你四周都是运动员
Picture this. You’re there with all the sports.
你很清楚你该怎么做 你会跟他问好 等他离开后
You know exactly what you’d do. You’d say hi and when he left…
你会开始嘲笑他 你的朋友们才不会把你们想成同类
you’d cut him up so your friends wouldn’t think you really liked him.
不可能
No way.
好吧 如果是我去找你呢
Okay. What if I came up to you?
-完全一样 -你这婊♥子♥
-The same exact thing. -You are a bitch!
为什么 因为我说了事实 我就变成一个婊♥子♥了吗
Why? Because I’m telling the truth, I’m a bitch?
不 因为你知道这样有多伤人
No! ‘Cause you know how shitty that is to do to someone.
而你没有勇气 站在你朋友面前
and you don’t have the balls
告诉她们你要去亲近那些你真心想要亲近的人
to stand up to your friends.
那你呢 你这伪君子
What about you, you hypocrite?
你干嘛不带艾莉森 去参加你的重金属派对
Why don’t you take Allison to a heavy metal vomit party.
或午餐时间带布莱恩去停车场瞌药
Take Brian or Andy out to the parking lot
或是带着安迪 还是我
to get high. Or me?
如果我跟你走在一起 你朋友会怎么说
What would your friends say if we were walking down the hall together?
他们会笑掉大牙
They’d laugh their asses off.
你可能会跟他们讲你跟我在乱搞
You’d say we were doing it,
他们就会原谅你 跟我走在一起
so they’d forgive you.
不要这样讲我朋友
Don’t talk about my friends!
你一个也不认识 我的朋友你根本没见过
You don’t know them. You don’t look at them.
你也不屑跟我任何一位朋友说话
And you certainly wouldn’t condescend to speak to them.
就只专心做你会的事
Just stick to what you know:
逛街 做指甲 你♥爸♥的跑车
shopping, nail polish, your father’s BMW…
还有你那可怜 有钱 在加勒比海喝个烂醉的妈妈
your drunk mother in the Caribbean…
闭嘴
Shut up!
你根本不用担心
As far as being concerned
我跟你走在学校的走廊 会发生什么事
about us walking down the hallways together.
你可以完全忘记 因为这永远不会发生
Forget it! It’ll never happen!
你只管埋起头 等待你该死的毕业舞会
Just bury your head and wait for your fucking prom!
-我恨你 -是吗 很好
-I hate you! -Yeah? good!
我想艾莉森和我比你们好 对吧
I assume Allison and I are better people than you guys?
我们这些怪胎
Us weirdos?
-你会这样对我吗 -我没有任何朋友
-Would you do that to me? -I don’t have any friends.
-如果你有呢 -不会
-Well, if you did? -No.
我想我同类的朋友不会在意
I don’t think my kind of friends would mind.
我只想告诉你们 我不会这样对你们
I just want to tell each of you that I wouldn’t do that.
我不愿意我也不会
I wouldn’t and I will not.
因为我觉得这样很恶劣
Because I think that’s real shitty.
你朋友不会介意 因为她们羡慕我们
Your friends wouldn’t mind because they look up to us.
你真自以为是 克莱儿
You’re so conceited, Claire.
你真是自以为是
You’re so conceited.
你真的自以为比较高级 为什么你这样想
You’re so full of yourself. Why?
我那样说不是因为自负
I’m not saying that to be conceited.
我恨我每次都要附和我朋友
I hate having to go along with everything my friends say.
那你为什么要这样
Then why do you do it?
我不知道 我不…
I don’t know. I don’t…
你们不懂
You don’t understand. You don’t…
安迪和我交的朋友和你们交的不一样
You’re not friends with the people Andy and I are friends with.
你们不懂他们会施加多大压力
You don’t understand the pressure they can put on you.
我不懂什么
I don’t understand what?
你说我不懂压力吗 克莱儿
You think I don’t understand pressure?
去你的
Well, fuck you!
去你的
Fuck you!
你知道我今天为什么在这边吗
You know why I’m here today?
你知道吗
Do you?
我来这里 是因为
I’m here…because…
雷恩先生在我柜子里 找到一把枪
Mr. Ryan found a gun in my locker.
-你为什么有枪在柜子里 -我只是试试看
-Why’d you have a gun? -I tried.
当你拉一下枪杆
You pull the fucking trunk…
灯应该会亮
and the light’s supposed to go on.
但是它没亮
It didn’t go on. I mean, I…
-枪是拿来干嘛的 布莱恩 -别说了
-What’s the gun for? -Just forget it.
是你起的头 老弟
You brought it up, man.
我不能当掉
I can’t have an “F.”
我不能
I can’t have it…
我也知道我父母绝不能接受
and I know my parents can’t have it.
即使我其他学科都拿A 平均也只有B
Even if I ace the rest of the semester…I’m still only a “B.”
所有都搞砸了
Everything’s ruined for me.
布莱恩
Brian.
想想我能做的选择
Considering my options, you know?
不 自杀不是一个选择
Killing yourself is not an option.
我最后还是没做 不是吗
I didn’t do it, did l!
不 我不认为
No. I don’t think so.
那是手♥枪♥吗
It was a handgun?
只是信♥号♥♥枪 在我柜子里走火了
It was a flare gun. Went off in my locker.
真的
Really?
这不好笑
It’s not funny.
其实满好笑的
Yes, it is.
那只该死的大象被毁了
Fucking elephant was destroyed.
你们想知道我为什么进来吗
Know what I did to get in here?
什么事也没有
Nothing.
我没别的事可以做
I didn’t have anything better to do.
你们笑我
You’re laughing at me.
没有
No.
有 你们在笑
Yeah, you are.
在黑与白中看得好清楚
It seems so clear in black and white
光亮的色彩好像要迷惑我们双眼
The living color tends to dull our sight
像黄色炸♥药♥
Like dynamite
想像我的惊奇
Just imagine my surprise
当我看着你的双眼
When I looked into your eyes and saw
看穿你的伪装
Through your disguise
如果我们敢坦白我们的心揭开我们纯洁的想法
If we dare expose our hearts And just reveal the purest thoughts

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!