但总有一天 总有一天你离开
But someday, man, someday…
而且忘了这里 他们也忘了你
when you’re gone and have forgotten about this place…
你依然在捣乱 过着你可怜的日子
and they’ve forgotten you, and you’re wrapped up in your pathetic life…
那时我会来找你
I’m gonna be there.
没错
That’s right.
我会好好教训你
I’m gonna kick the living shit out of you.
我要把你的老二丢进水沟
I’m gonna knock your dick in the dirt.
-你在威胁我 -那你能怎样
-You threatening me? -What are you gonna do about it?
你觉得有人会相信你吗
You think anybody will believe you?
你觉得有人会相信你的话 而不相信我吗
You think anybody’s gonna take your word over mine?
我是这里受尊敬的人 他们敬爱我
I’m a man of respect around here. They love me. I’m a swell guy.
我是大人物 你是满嘴谎话的垃圾 大家都知道
You’re a lying sack of shit, and everybody knows it.
你是个硬汉吧 嘿 嘿 来吧
Oh, you’re a real tough guy. Hey, hey. Come on.
站起来 老兄 我们看看你有几两重
get on your feet, pal! Let’s find out how tough you are!
我现在就想知道 你有多硬 来吧
I want to know right now how tough you are.
我让你先打 来呀 这里
I’ll give you the first punch. Come on. Right here.
打我第一拳 拜托 我在求你打我一拳 这里
Just take the first shot. Please. I’m begging you. Take a shot. Right here.
一拳就好 我只要一拳 只要一个挥拳
Just take one shot. That’s all I need. Just one swing.
我就知道
That’s what I thought.
你是没种的胆小鬼
You’re a gutless turd.
教职员休息室
一个金发裸女走进酒吧
A naked blonde walks into a bar…
一手抱着贵宾狗
with a poodle under one arm…
另一手抱着腊肠狗
and a salami under the other.
她把贵宾狗放在桌上
She lays the poodle on the table.
调酒师说”我觉得你不需要喝酒”
Bartender says, “You won’t be needing a drink.”
裸女回答…
Naked lady says…
噢 该死
Oh, shit!
天哪
Jesus Christ almighty!
我忘了我的铅笔
Forgot my pencil.
该死
goddamn it!
这里他妈的发生什么事了
What in god’s name is going on in here?
-刚刚的骚动是什么 -什么骚动
-What was that ruckus? -What ruckus?
我在我办公室听到吵闹声
I was in my office and I heard a ruckus.
你能形容一下那声音吗 先生
Could you describe the ruckus, sir?
小心你说的话 年轻人 小心
Watch your tongue, young man.
这是什么
What is this?
这是什么 什么…
-Vvvvt! -What is that?
这是什么怪声
What is that noise?
-什么怪声 -真的 先生 我没听到什么怪声
-What noise? -Really, sir, there wasn’t any noise.
这个杂音 这就是你说的怪声吗
Was that the noise you were talking about?
不是 这不是我说的那种怪声
That was not the noise I was talking about.
这次我没有现场抓到你们
I may not have caught you in the act this time…
但是我保证我会的
but you can bet I will.
小姐 你给我记住
You make book on that, missy.
还有你
And you!
我不会被当笨蛋耍
I will not be made a fool of.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You’re an asshole.
告我啊
Sue me.
那么 我可以拿回我的大♥麻♥了吗
Ahab, can I have all my doobage?
嘿 毒虫 不要在这里吸
Yo, wastoid, you’re not gonna blaze up in here.
该死
Shit.
胆小鬼连烟都拿不住
Chicks cannot hold dey smoke.
就是这样
That’s what it is.
你知道我有多受欢迎吗
Do you know how popular I am?
我很热门 这学校每个人都很爱我
I am so popular. Everybody loves me so much at this school.
可怜的宝贝
Sure they do.
先生…
Mister…
喔 堤尔尼先生
Oh, Mr. Tierney.
曾经过有轻度心理疾病
“A history of slight mental illness.”
难怪他这么难搞
No wonder he’s so fucked up.
午安 傻瓜
good afternoon, Dick.
嘿 卡尔 你好吗
Hey, Carl. How you doing?
-很好 -怎么了
What’s up?
没什么
Not much.
怎么了 你在文件室做什么
What are you doing in the basement files?
喔 没什么 只是做一些功课
Oh, nothing. Just a little homework.
-功课 -是啊
-Homework, huh? -Yeah.
机密文件吗
Confidential files, huh?
听着 卡尔 这里是高警戒区域 而且我要告诉你
Look, Carl, this is a highly sensitive area, and I’ll tell you…
某些人会为此很难看的
certain people would be very, very embarrassed.
如果你能保守这个
I’d really appreciate it if this would be something…
你跟我之间的秘密 我会很感谢你
that you and I could…we could keep between us.
-你可以帮我♥干♥嘛 兄弟 -你有何条件
-What’ll you do for me, man? -What would you like?
-有五十元吗 -什么
-got 50 bucks? -What?
五十元
Fifty bucks.
不 不 不 兄弟
No, no, no, man.
你有中间名吗
You got a middle name?
有吧
Yeah, I guess.
你的中间名叫拉尔夫
Your middle name is Ralph.
意思是吐口水
As in “puke.”
你的生日是3月12日
Your birthday is March 12th…
身高177公分
you’re 5’9 1/2″…
你体重68公斤
you weigh 130 pounds…
你的社会保险号♥码是
and your social security number…
is 049-38-0913.
-你是通灵师 -不是
-Are you psychic? -No.
介意告诉我 你怎么知道的吗
How do you know all this about me?
我偷了你的皮夹
I stole your wallet.
-还给我 -不
-give it to me. -No.
拿来
give it.
-很好 你也是小偷 -我不是小偷
-This is great. You’re a thief too? -I’m not a thief.
-很有才华 -那有什么好偷的
-Multi-talented. -What’s there to steal?
-两块钱跟一张女孩子的阴毛写♥真♥ -一张什么
-Two bucks and a beaver shot. -A what?
他有一张裸体照 我看到了 很变♥态♥
He’s got a nudie picture. I saw it. It’s perverted.
太好了 拿来瞧瞧
Let’s see it.
-这些都是你的女朋友吗 -有一些是
-Are all these your girlfriends? -Some of them.
其他的呢
What about the others?
有些我当她们是我女朋友 有些我只是考虑
Well, some I consider my girlfriends…and some I just consider.
考虑什么
Consider what?
考虑是否和她们来往
Whether or not I want to hang out with them.
你不相信一男一女的恋情吗
You don’t believe in one guy, one girl?
-你相信吗 -当然 这样是正常的
-Do you? -Yeah. That’s the way it should be.
-对我来说不是 -为什么
-Well, not for me. -Why not?
你皮包里怎么有这么多垃圾
How come you got so much shit in your purse?
-你怎么有这么多女朋友 -我先问你的
-Why do you have so many girlfriends? -I asked you first.
我不知道 我猜我从不丢掉旧东西
I don’t know. I guess I never throw anything away.
我也是
Neither do l.
这是我见过最烂的假身分证
This is the worst fake l.D. I’ve ever seen.
你知道你把自己变成68岁了吗
You realize you made yourself 68?
-我知道 我没弄好 -你要假身分证做什么
-I know. I goofed it. -What do you need a fake l.D. for?
我才可以投票
So I can vote.
你们想看我包包里有什么吗
You want to see what’s in my bag?
不想
-No. -No.
我的妈
Holy shit.
-这些是什么 -你每天包包里 都放这么多废物
-What is all that stuff? -Do you always carry this much shit?
是啊
Yeah.
我一直带着这些垃圾
I always carry this much shit in my bag.
你永远不知道何时会离开
You never know when you may have to jam.
你想要当一个 女游民吗
Are you going to be, like, a shopping bag lady?
像是…坐在街边
Like, sit in alleyways
对着建筑物讲话 穿着男鞋 这之类的吗
and talk to buildings. Wear men’s shoes.
我做我该做的
I’ll do what I have to do.
为什么你一定要这样
Why do you have to do anything?
我的家庭生活让我很不满
My home life… is unsatisfying.
所以你在危险又暴♥力♥ 的芝加哥街头流浪
You’d subject yourself to the violent dangers of Chicago’s streets…
只因为你不满意家庭生活
because your home life is unsatisfying?
我不用跑出去睡在路边
I don’t have to run away and live in the street.
我可以跑到海边
I can run away, and I can go to the ocean…
我可以去乡下 我可以到山上
the country, the mountains,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!