Anytime you’re ready, pal.
我不想跟你这样 兄弟
I don’t want to get into this with you, man.
为什么不想
Why not?
因为我会杀了你
‘Cause I’d kill you.
很简单
It’s real simple.
我会杀了你 你的父母就会告我 然后搞得一团乱
I’d kill you, and your fucking parents would sue me.
我没那么在意你 以致自己惹上麻烦
And it’d be a big mess, and I don’t care enough about you to bother.
胆小鬼
Chicken shit.
我们现在就来解决吧
Let’s end this now.
不要跟她说话 不要看着她
You don’t talk to her.
甚至不要想着她
You don’t look at her.
你懂我在说什么吗
And you don’t even think about her! Understand me?
我正在帮她
I’m trying to help her.
布莱恩 你好吗
Brian, how you doing?
你♥爸♥在这里工作
Your dad work here?
-卡尔 -干嘛
-Uh, Carl? -What?
-我可以问你一个问题吗 -请说
-Can I ask you a question? -Sure.
-要怎么样成为清洁工 -你想当清洁工
-How does one become a janitor? -You want to be a janitor?
不 我只想知道 怎么样成为清洁工
No, I want to know how one becomes a janitor…
因为这位安德鲁 对监看管理艺术很有兴趣
because Andrew’s very interested in a career in the custodial arts.
喔 真的吗
Really?
你们觉得我是个 低贱的劳工吗
You think I’m some untouchable peasant, serf, peon?
也许是吧
Maybe so.
但是跟在像你们这种笨蛋后面扫地
From following a broom after shitheads like you…
足足八年 我可了解了一些事
I’ve learned a couple of things.
我看过你们的信
I look through your letters.
我看过你们的置物柜
Look through your lockers.
我听过你们的对话 你们不清楚 但我清楚得很
I listen to your conversations. You don’t know that, but I do.
我就是这间学校的耳目 兄弟
I am the eyes and ears of this institution, my friends.
顺便说一下 那个钟快了20分钟
By the way, that clock’s 20 minutes fast.
可恶
Shit.
好的 姑娘们 30分钟时间吃午餐
All right, girls. Thirty minutes for lunch.
-这里 -这里
-Here? -Here.
我想自助餐厅是比较合适的地点 先生
I think the cafeteria would be a more suitable place, sir.
我不在乎你的想法 安德鲁
I don’t care what you think, Andrew.
“傻瓜”
Dick.
抱歉 李察
Excuse me, Rich.
有牛奶吗
Will milk be made available?
我们快渴死了
We’re extremely thirsty.
我无法承受脱水
I have a really low tolerance for dehydration.
我看过她脱水 先生 真的很恶心
I’ve seen her dehydrate, sir. It’s pretty gross.
放轻松 我去拿
Relax. I’ll get it.
省省吧 兄弟
grab some wood, bub.
当我是三岁小孩
You think I was born yesterday?
你以为我会让你去大厅闲逛吗
Think I’m going to let you roam these halls?
你去
You.
还有你
And you.
嘿
Hey!
她叫什么名字 叫醒她
What’s her name? Wake her up.
嘿 站起来 小姐 走了
Hey! Come on! On your feet, Missy. Let’s go.
这里不是疗养院
This isn’t a rest home.
教师休息室有饮料机
There’s soda in the teachers’ lounge.
快走
Let’s go!
自♥由♥是平等的
你想喝什么酒
So… what’s your poison?
你要喝什么
What do you drink?
好吧 当我没问
Okay. Forget I asked.
伏特加
Vodka.
伏特加
Vodka?
你都几时喝伏特加
When do you drink vodka?
随时都可
Whenever.
-喝很多吗 -非常多
-A lot? -Tons.
这是你被留校的原因吗
Is that why you’re here today?
-你为什么在这 -你为什么在这
-Why are you here? -Why are you here?
我今天来是因为…
I’m here today because…
因为我教练和我爸爸
my coach and my father…
不想要我自毁前程
don’t want me to blow my ride.
我受到不一样的对待
I get treated differently…
因为教练认为我是个赢家 我老爸也这样想
because Coach thinks I’m a winner. So does my old man.
我不是为了成为赢家而赢
I’m not a winner because I want to be.
我是因为有力量和速度所以成为赢家
I’m a winner because I have strength and speed.
有点像赛马
Kinda like a racehorse.
这就是我为何卷进来的原因
That’s about how involved I am in what’s happening to me.
是吗
Yeah?
很有趣
That’s very interesting.
现在你何不告诉我 你为什么在这里
Now, why don’t you tell me why you’re really in here?
算了
Forget it.
克莱儿 想看有大象睾丸的男人照片吗
Claire, want to see a picture of a guy with elephantitis of the nuts?
-很有味道的 -不用了 谢谢
-It’s pretty tasty. -No, thank you.
你觉得他要怎么骑车
How do you think he rides a bike?
克莱儿
Oh, Claire?
你想跟那样的人约会吗
Would you ever consider dating a guy like this?
你可不可以让我安静一下
Can’t you just leave me alone?
我是说 如果他个性很好
If he had a great personality…
是个好舞者还有很酷的跑车
was a good dancer and had a cool car?
你大概只能坐在后座
You’d probably have to ride in the backseat…
因为他睾丸占去了大部分的空间
because his nuts would ride shotgun.
你知道我想做什么吗
You know what I wish I was doing?
说话小心点 布莱恩是处♥男♥
Careful. Brian is a cherry.
-处♥男♥ -我想搭飞机去法国
-Cherry? -I wish I was on a plane…to France.
我不是处♥男♥
I’m not a cherry.
-你何时搞过了 -我搞过好几次了
-When have you ever been laid? -I’ve laid lots of times.
-举出一次来听听 -她住在加拿大
-Name one. -She lives in Canada.
我在尼加拉瀑布遇到她 你不认识她
Met her at Niagara Falls. You wouldn’t know her.
你有跟这儿附近的谁搞过吗
Ever laid anyone around here?
喔 你跟克莱儿搞过
Oh. You and Claire did it?
-你们在说什么 -没事 没事
-What are you talking about? -Nothing. Nothing.
-不要说了 好吗 我们等等再谈 -你们在说什么
-Drop it. We’ll talk about it later. -Drop what?
布莱恩要跟我说 除了几个在尼加拉瀑布的女生
Brian’s telling me that, in addition to a number of girls… in the Niagara Falls area, that presently…
他还跟你睡过
you and he are riding the hobby horse.
-小色狼 -不 我不是
-Little pig. -No, I’m not!
他说我是处♥男♥ 我说我不是 就这样了
John said I was a cherry, and I said I wasn’t. That’s it.
那你提克莱儿干嘛
What were you motioning to Claire for?
-我不欣赏你这样子 布莱恩 -他在说谎
-I don’t appreciate this, Brian. -He is lying.
你没指克莱儿吗
You weren’t motioning to Claire?
你知道他在说谎 对吧
You know he’s lying.
你到底有没有指她
Were you or were you not?
有 但那只是…
Yeah, but it was only…
只是因为我不想让她知道我是处♥男♥
It was only because I didn’t want her to know I’m a virgin.
抱歉 我是个处♥男♥
Excuse me for being a virgin.
你为什么不想让我知道 你是个处♥男♥
Why didn’t you want me to know?
这是个人隐私 这是我的个人隐私
Because it’s personal. It’s my personal, private business.
布莱恩 这没什么好隐瞒的
It doesn’t sound like you’re doing any business.
我觉得是处♥男♥没关系啊
I think it’s okay for a guy to be a virgin.
你这么觉得
You do?
-你有什么 -你猜啊
-What’s in there? -guess.
你的午餐咧
Where’s your lunch?
你正穿着呢
You’re wearing it.
你真恶心
You’re nauseating.
那是什么
What’s that?
-寿司 -寿司
-Sushi. -Sushi?
米饭 生鱼片还有海苔
Rice, raw fish and seaweed.
你不接受跟男人舌吻 但你却吃这个
You won’t accept a guy’s tongue in your mouth but you’ll eat that?
我可以开始吃了吗
Can I eat?
不知道 试试看吧
I don’t know. give it a try.
你有什么问题
What’s your problem?
你有什么
What are we having?
我猜这是你平常的标准午餐
Uh…it’s your standard regular lunch, I guess.
牛奶
Milk?
汤
Soup.
-这是苹果汁 -我看得懂
-Uh…that’s apple juice. -I can read.