We’ll keep going. You want another one?
再说啊 再说那个字眼
Say the word. Just say it.
都不用到监狱 来这里就行了
Instead of going to prison, you’ll come here.
-了解了没 -没
-Are you through? -No.
-我在帮助社会 -所以呢
-I’m doing society a favor. -So?
再多罚你一天
That’s another!
你不管好你自己 我会盯着你一辈子
I’ve got you the rest of your life if you don’t watch it.
-你还要来吗 -要
-You want another? -Yes.
你如愿了 再罚你一天 又多一天 伙计
You got it! That’s another one, pal.
打住吧
Cut it out!
你说完了吗
You through?
还早咧 兄弟
Not even close, bud.
-再来一天 -你真的以为我在乎吗
-You got one more. -You really think I give a shit?
再一天
Another.
-你说完了吗 -多少天了
-You through? -How many is that?
一共七天 加上你一开始问他
That’s seven including the first one when you asked…
是不是乱搜 拜瑞马尼洛的衣柜
whether Barry Manilow knew he raided his closet.
-现在是八天了 你不要管 -抱歉 是七天
-Now it’s eight. Stay out of it. -Sir, it’s seven.
闭嘴 矮子
Shut up, peewee.
你完了 班德 两个月 你完了
You’re mine, Bender. For two months, I got you.
你完蛋了
I got you.
我能说什么 吓死我了
What can I say? I’m thrilled.
我敢说你就希望他们这么想
That’s exactly what you want them to believe.
你知道吗
You know something?
你应该多花点时间 试着帮帮自己
You should spend more time doing something with yourself…
少浪费时间耍嘴皮子
and less time trying to impress people.
这样对你比较好 到此为止
Might be better off. Right, that’s it!
我就待在门外
I’ll be outside those doors.
-我下次再进来时 -我就要对你们不客气了
-The next time I have to come in here, -I’m cracking skulls.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
干
Fuck.
醒醒
Wake up!
谁要去洗手间
Who has to go to the lavatory?
真聪明
That’s real intelligent.
你说得没错
You’re right.
破坏文学是不对的
It’s wrong to destroy literature.
阅读很有意思
It’s such fun to read.
而且
And…
莫雷真的让我兴奋
“Molay” really pumps my ‘nads.
莫里哀
Moliere.
我爱他的作品
I love his work.
有什么了不起 被关在这里无所事事
Big deal. Nothing to do, locked in a vacancy.
都听你在说
Ah, speak for yourself.
你以为我在帮你说话 我根本不懂你的语言
You think I’d speak for you? I don’t know your language.
嘿 你今晚被禁足吗
Hey… you grounded tonight?
不确定 我妈说是 我爸只叫我敷衍她
I don’t know. My mom said I was, but my dad said to blow her off.
斯得比家有个派对 他爸妈在欧州
There’s a big party at Stubby’s. Parents are in Europe.
-应该会是个疯狂的派对 -是吗
-It should be pretty wild. -Yeah?
-你要去吗 -我想不行
-Yeah. Are you going to go? -I doubt it.
为什么
How come?
要是我做我妈不准我做的事 仅仅因为我爸同意
If I disobey my mother, it’s because my father says it’s okay.
这是种怪异的协议 会让他们吵不停
It’s like this whole monster deal. It’s endless and a total drag.
每分钟都像要离婚
Any minute, divorce.
-你比较喜欢谁 -什么
-Who do you like better? -What?
你比较喜欢你老爸 还是你妈
-You like your old man better?
他们都很差劲
They’re both screwed.
我是说 你一定得选一个
I mean if you had to choose.
我不知道
I don’t know.
可能去跟我哥住
I’d probably go live with my brother.
我是说 我觉得他们都不在乎我
I don’t think either one gives a shit about me.
仅仅利用我挫败对方
They use me to get back at each other.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-你在自怨自艾 -是啊 如果我不这样 没有人会
-You’re feeling sorry for yourself. -If I didn’t, nobody else would.
你伤透我的心了
You’re breaking my heart.
-运动员 -干嘛
-Sporto? -What?
你跟你父母处得好吗
You get along with your parents?
如果我说是 我就像个白♥痴♥ 对吧
If I say yes, I’m an idiot, right?
反正你怎样都是白♥痴♥
You’re an idiot anyway…
但如果你说跟你父母处得很好 你就还是个骗子
but if you say yes, you’re a liar too.
你知道吗 兄弟
You know something, man?
如果这里不是学校 我会痛扁你一顿
If we weren’t in school right now, I’d waste you.
你听得到这个吗
Can you hear this?
你要我把它转过来吗
You want me to turn it up?
嘿 兄弟 我想说…
Hey, fellas, I mean…
我也不喜欢我的父母 我是说 我不…
I don’t like my parents, either. I mean, I don’t…
我跟他们处得不好 他们那种家长式的同情关心
I mean, I don’t get along with them when…
只不过是…你知道的
their idea of parental compassion is just, you know…
很古怪
wacko, you know?
-呆子 -干嘛
-Dork. -Yeah?
你是父母眼中的乖宝宝 好吗
You are a parent’s wet dream, okay?
问题就在这儿
That’s the problem.
听着 我知道你很郁闷
Look, I can see you’re getting all bunged up…
因为他们逼你穿这身衣服
for them making you wear these clothes…
但是面对现实吧 你是个乖巧的书呆子
but, face it, you’re a neo-maxi-zoom-dweeby.
你想你能干嘛 除了当一个优良公民
What would you do if you weren’t out making yourself a better citizen?
你为什么一定要侮辱别人
Why do you have to insult everybody?
我是实话实说 混♥蛋♥
I’m being honest, asshole.
我本来以为你会知道有所不同的
I would expect you to know the difference.
听着 他有名字的
Well, he’s got a name.
-是吗 -是
-Yeah? -Yeah.
-你叫什么名字 -布莱恩
-What’s your name? -Brian.
-看吧 -我向你哀悼
-See? -My condolences.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
你咧
What’s yours?
-克莱儿 -克莱儿
-Claire. -Claire?
-克莱儿是我的姓 -喔 那是个胖女孩的名字
-Claire. It’s a family name. -It’s a fat girl’s name.
-喔 谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Your welcome.
-我不胖 -现在不胖
-I’m not fat. -Not now…
但是我可以看出你宽度不断在增加
but I can see you really pushing maximum density.
我想你可能不知道
You see, I’m not sure if you know this…
这世界上有两种胖子
but there are two kinds of fat people.
一种是生来就胖的
There’s fat people that were born to be fat…
一种是本来瘦的 但是后来却变胖
and fat people that were once thin but became fat.
当你看着他们 你可以隐约看到他们瘦的样子
When you look at them, you can sorta see that thin person inside.
你之后会结婚 再生下一群小宝宝 然后…
You’re gonna get married, squeeze out a few puppies and then…
喔 纯洁的女孩竟比出不雅手势
Obscene finger gestures from such a pristine girl.
我没那么纯洁
I’m not that pristine.
你是处♥女♥吗
Are you a virgin?
我赌一百万你是
I’ll bet you a million dollars that you are.
我们揭开迷惑吧
Let’s end the suspense.
这会是一场白色婚礼吗
Is it gonna to be a white wedding?
你怎么不闭上嘴
Why don’t you just shut up?
你有跟男孩亲过嘴吗
Have you kissed a boy on the mouth?
你有没有被摸过
Have you ever been felt up…
贴着衣服在胸罩外…
over the bra… under the blouse…
不♥穿♥鞋…
shoes off…
希望你的父母不会跑进来
hoping to god your parents don’t walk in?
你要我向你吐口水吗
Do you want me to puke?
穿过内♥裤♥
Over the panties…
不戴胸罩
no bra…
衣服敞开着
blouse unbuttoned…
晚上11点之后还混在学校舞会
Calvin’s in a ball on the front seat past 11:00 on a school night?
别找她麻烦
Leave her alone.
我说别找她麻烦
I said leave her alone.
你想对付我吗
You going to make me?
没错
Yeah.
你跟你多少个朋友
You and how many of your friends?
只有我
Just me.
只有你跟我 就两下
Just you and me.
一我打你 二你撞到地板
Two hits. Me hitting you. You hitting the floor.
你准备好就开始