Do you slip her the hot beef injection?
-去死吧 -够了
-go to hell! -Enough!
嘿 你们在干嘛
Hey! What’s going on in there?
无♥耻♥的小浑球
Spoiled little pricks.
人♥渣♥
Scumbag.
我们关上门怎么样
Let’s close that door.
一直被维农盯着 我们没办法开派对
We can’t have a party with Vernon checking every few seconds.
这门应该一直开着
The door’s supposed to stay open.
-又怎样 -你为什么不闭嘴就好
-So what? -So why don’t you shut up?
这里有四个人
There’s four other people here.
太好了 你会算术 我知道你当摔角手要够聪明
god, you can count. I knew you had to be smart to be a wrestler.
你♥他♥妈♥有什么资格评断别人
Who are you to judge anybody?
没错
Really.
班德 你甚至还不算在内
Bender, you don’t even count.
如果你永远消失了 一点也没差
If you disappeared forever, it wouldn’t make any difference.
你甚至未从学校存在过
You may as well not even exist at this school.
那我只好立刻离开这里 参加摔角队了
Well, I’ll run right out and join the wrestling team.
或是大学社 学生会
Maybe the prep club, too, student council.
-不 他们不会接受你 -我好难过
-Nah, they wouldn’t take you. -I’m hurt.
你知道为什么像你这样的人 什么都反对吗
You know why you knock everything?
应该很吓人
This should be stunning.
-因为你害怕 -噢 你们有钱人真聪明
-Because you’re afraid. -Oh, god, you richies are so smart.
这就是为什么 我都不热衷参加活动
That’s exactly why I’m not heavy into activities.
-你真是个懦夫 -我参加数学俱乐部
-You’re a big coward. -I’m in the math club.
你怕他们不接受你 你不能参与 你就当它们是垃圾
You’re afraid you don’t belong, so you just dump all over it.
这跟你们社团活动的人
It wouldn’t have anything to do with…
都是混♥蛋♥无关 不是吗
you activities people being assholes, would it?
你又不知道 你不认识我们
You wouldn’t know. You don’t know any of us.
我也不认识烂人
Well, I don’t know any lepers either…
但是我不会加入他们的狗屁社团
but I’m not joining their fucking clubs.
-嘴巴放干净点 -我还参加物理社
-Watch the mouth. -I’m in the physics club too.
不好意思 你在叽叽咕咕什么
Excuse me a sec. What are you babbling about?
我刚刚说的是我参加数学社
What I said was that…
拉丁文社和物理社 物理社
I’m in the math club, the Latin club and the physics club. Physics club.
嘿 处♥女♥
Hey. Cherry.
-你参加物理社吗 -那是学术性社团
-Do you belong to the physics club? -That’s an academic club.
所以呢
So?
学术性社团跟其他社团不一样
So academic clubs aren’t the same as other kinds of clubs.
但对他那样的呆子 就一样
Ah, but to dorks like him, they are.
你们在社团做什么
What do you guys do in your club?
在物理社 我们讨论物理性质
In physics, well, we talk about physics, uh, properties of physics.
这也是种社交 疯狂又可悲 但还是社交吧
So it’s sort of social. Demented and sad, but social, right?
我想你可以把它视为一种社交状况
I guess you could consider it a social situation.
我是说 还有一些小孩在我们社团
Um, there are other children in my club.
在今年底 我们会在
And, uh, at the end of the year, we have, um…
-希尔顿办场宴会 -你们喝个烂醉开派对
-a big banquet at the Hilton. -You load up. You party.
不 我们穿着正式 不会搞得很疯狂
No. We get dressed up, but we don’t get high.
只有你这种药虫会失控
Only burners like you get high.
我没有皮鞋 所以我要跟我爸借
I didn’t have shoes, so I had to borrow my dad’s.
这很奇怪 因为我妈不喜欢我穿人家的鞋子
My mom doesn’t like me to wear other people’s shoes.
我表哥…我印地安纳来的表哥肯德尔
My cousin Kendall from lndiana
有次嗑药发了疯
got high once.
他开始吃一些很奇怪的食物
He started eating, like, really weird foods…
然后他觉得他不属于任何地方
and then he felt like he didn’t belong anywhere.
有点像《阴阳魔界》
Kind of “Twilight Zone,” kinda.
听起来真像你
Sounds like you.
你们继续聊下去 维农就会进来了
You guys keep talking and Vernon’s gonna come in here.
我星期六有场聚会 我可不想因为你们这些蠢蛋而错过
I got a meet Saturday, and I’m not missing it because of you boneheads.
喔 这一定很糟糕吧
Oh, wouldn’t that be a bite, huh?
错过一场大摔角聚会
Missing a whole wrestling meet?
你不会了解的 同性恋
You wouldn’t know about it, faggot.
你从未在生活中与谁竞争过
You never competed in your life.
噢 正因如此 我才感觉内心空虚
Oh, I know. I feel all empty inside.
我好崇拜那些 男人们互相在地上滚来滚去
I have such a deep admiration for guys who roll around with other guys.
你才不在乎 你根本没有目标
You’d never miss it. You don’t have any goals.
噢 我有
-But I do. -Yeah?
我想要变得跟你一样
I want to be just like you.
我发觉我需要的就是 脑白质切除和紧身衣
I figure all I need’s a lobotomy and some tights.
你穿紧身衣
You wear tights?
不 我不♥穿♥紧身衣
No, I don’t wear tights.
我穿规定的制♥服♥
I wear the required uniform.
紧身衣
Tights.
闭嘴
Shut up.
他叫我们别搞小动作
There’s not supposed to be any monkey business.
年轻人 你作文写完没
Young man, have you finished your paper?
拜托 班德 不要乱搞
Bender, don’t screw around.
-你要做什么 -自杀 我希望
-What are you gonna do? -Drop dead, I hope.
好了
All right!
班德 那是学校的公物
Bender, that’s school property.
不是我们的 不能当玩具玩儿
It doesn’t belong to us. It’s not to be toyed with.
-很有趣 快去修好 -你应该修好它
-Very funny. Fix it. -You should fix that.
-我是天才吗 -不 你是浑球
-Am I a genius? -No, you’re an asshole.
-真有意思 -班德 把门修好
-Funny guy. Everyone, just shh. -Fix the door, Bender!
-我知道我在做什么 -把门修好
-I know what I’m doing. -Fix the door!
闭嘴
Shut up!
可恶
goddamn it!
门为什么是关的
Why is that door closed?
门为什么是关的
Why is that door closed!
我们怎么知道 我们又不能动
How are we supposed to know? We can’t move, right?
为什么
Why?
我们一直照你说的 坐在座位上
We’re just sitting here, like we’re supposed to.
是谁关的门
Who closed that door?
-我猜是螺丝掉了 -它自己关的
-I think a screw fell out of it. -It just closed, sir.
是谁
Who!
她不会说话 先生
She doesn’t talk, sir.
-把螺丝给我 -我没有拿
-give me that screw. -I don’t have it.
你要我抓着你 从你身上摇出来吗
You want me to shake it out of you?
我没有拿 螺丝经常会掉下来
I don’t have it. Screws fall out all the time.
-世界上没有事情是完美的 -给我 班德
-The world’s an imperfect place. -give it to me, Bender.
不好意思 先生 谁会想偷螺丝呢
Sir, why would anybody steal a screw?
注意点 小姐
Watch it, young lady.
这门很重的 先生
The door’s way too heavy, sir.
该死
Damn it!
安德鲁克拉克 过来
Andrew Clark, get up here.
来吧 中前锋
Front and center. Let’s go.
-嘿 为什么安德鲁可以站起来 -没错
-How come Andrew gets to get up? -That’s right.
如果他站起来 我们都要站起来 那会一团混乱
If he gets up, we’ll all get up. It’ll be anarchy.
-小心那些杂♥志♥ -我管不了
-Okay, watch the magazines. -It’s out of my hands.
很聪明 先生
That’s very clever, sir…
如果失火怎么办
but what if there’s a fire?
我这为这样违反安全规定
I think violating fire codes…
危及小孩子的生命很不明智
and endangering the lives of children would be unwise…
这对你的事业前途很有影响
at this juncture in your career, sir.
好吧 你在做什么 把这拿开
What are you doing? get this out, for god’s sake.
-你有什么问题 快点 -学校图书馆有逃生出口
-What’s the matter with you? -The school’s equipped with fire exits.
-对他尊重点 -过去
-Show Dick some respect. -Let’s go.
去 回到你的座位上
get in your seat.
我本以为你这优秀运动员能多做点什么
I expected a little more from a varsity letterman.
你这套骗不了人的 班德
You’re not fooling anybody, Bender.
如果下个螺丝掉下来 就是你弄的
The next screw that falls out will be you.
去死吧
Eat my shorts.
你说什么
What was that?
去…
Eat…
死…
my…
吧
shorts.
你下星期六再来这里报到 先生
You just bought another Saturday, mister.
噢 吓死我了
Oh, I’m crushed.
-再多罚一个下下星期六 -我下下下星期六甚至都有空
-One more right there. -I’m free the next Saturday.
还要往后罚的话 让我查一下我的行事历
Beyond that, I’ll check my calendar.
很好 因为我会给你填满的
good! It’s gonna be filled.
我们就这么玩儿下去 你还要吗