当奇怪的念头开始滋长
And that is when sensations start to grow
喔 我们并不孤单
We are not alone
你知道你从哪里来
You find out where you’re coming from
有些人会帮你打击失败
There’ll be somebody there to break your fall
我们并不孤单
We are not alone
当你向下穿过山谷
‘Cause when you look out through the door
我们永远一样
We’re really not the victims after all
布莱恩
Brian?
你要写作文吗
Are you going to write your paper?
要啊 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
写作文有点浪费我们时间 你不觉得吗
It’s a waste for all of us to write our paper.
这是维农要我们写的
Vernon wants us to.
没错 但我想我们要写的都差不多
True, but I think we’d all kinda say the same thing.
你就是不想写作文 对吧
You just don’t want to write your paper, right?
没错 但是
True, but…
你是最聪明的 对吧
you’re the smartest, right?
嗯…
Well…
我们信任你
We trust you.

Yeah.
好吧
All right.
我来写
I’ll do it.
太好了
great.
来吧
Come on.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
走吧
Come on.
不要紧张
Don’t be afraid.
不要刺到我眼睛
Don’t stick that in my eye.
我不会的 闭上眼睛 就像这样…跟我一样
I’m not sticking it. Just…go like that.
很好
good.
你知道吗 你不画狗屁黑眼线会好看很多
You look better without all that black shit on your eyes.
嘿 我喜欢黑眼线
Hey, I like that black shit.
这样看起来好多了
This looks a lot better.
往上看
Look up.
拜托
Please.
为什么你对我这么好
Why are you being so nice to me?
你让我想这样的
‘Cause you’re letting me.
你迷路了吗
You lost?
谢谢
Thank you.
你为什么这样做
Why’d you do that?
因为我知道你不会
‘Cause I knew you wouldn’t.
你知道之前你说你父母怎样利用你 针锋相对
You said before your parents use you to get back at each other.
我在这方面也很在行
Wouldn’t I be outstanding in that capacity?
你对我擦口红的戏法 真的感到恶心吗
Were you really disgusted about what I did with my lipstick?
要听实话吗
Truth?
实话
Truth.

No.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
怎么了 克莱儿弄的
Why? Claire did it.
有什么不对吗
What’s wrong?
没有不对 只是…
Nothing’s wrong. It’s just…
你看起来很不一样
just so different.
我可以看清楚你的脸
I can see your face.
那是好还是坏
Is that good or bad?
非常好
That’s good.
再见了 布莱恩
See you, Brian.
下星期六见
See you next Saturday.
当然
You bet.
你不来见我吗
Won’t you come see about me
我会一个人 跳舞 你知道的 宝贝
I’ll be alone Dancing, you know it, baby
告诉我你的问题跟疑惑
Tell me your troubles and doubts
分享你的全部
giving me everything inside and out and
和对爱的陌生 在黑暗中这么清晰
Love’s strange So real in the dark
想想我们正在做的
Think of the tender things
爱的进行式
That we were working on
小改变可能将我们拆散
Slow change may pull us apart
当光芒渗入你的心中
When the light gets into your heart, baby
你不要忘记我
Don’t you forget about me
不 不 不 不
Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t
你不要忘记我
Don’t you forget about me
你会站在我面前吗
Will you stand above me
看着我但不会爱我
Look my way but never love me
雨一直下
Rain keeps fallin’
雨一直下
Rain keeps fallin’ down
不断落下 不断落下
Down, down
你会记得我吗
Will you recognize me
叫我的名字或是擦肩而过
Call my name or walk on by
当雨一直下
As the rain keeps fallin’
雨一直下
Rain keeps fallin’ down
不断落下 不断落下
Down, down
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey
亲爱的维农先生
Dear Mr. Vernon…
我们自愿牺牲整个星期六留校
We accept the fact that we had to sacrifice…
作为我们做错事的惩罚
a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it was we did wrong.
但我想你一定是疯了 才叫我们写
We think you’re crazy to make us write
我们觉得自己是谁的文章
an essay on who we think we are.
你用你的眼光看我们
You see us as you want to see us…
用最简单的词汇 最方便的定义
in the simplest terms, the most convenient definitions.
但是我们发现 我们分别是一个书呆子
But what we found out…is that each one of us is a brain…
和一个运动员
and an athlete…
一个神经病
and a basket case…
一个公主
a princess…
和一个罪犯
and a criminal.
这回答了你的问题了吗
Does that answer your question?
诚挚的 早餐俱乐部
Sincerely yours…the Breakfast Club.
不 不 不 不
Don’t, don’t, don’t, don’t
你不要忘记我
Don’t you Forget about me
你经过我身边
As you walk on by
会叫住我吗
Will you call my name
你经过我身边
As you walk on by
会叫住我吗
Will you call my name
当你走远
When you walk away
当你走进教室
When you walked into the room
我见到你
I could see you were no fool
是在对我微笑吗
Is that smile a sight for me
只有我的心看得见
Only if my heart could see
我能让你哭吗
Will I make your body cry
哭得好大声你却听不见
Cry so loud you never hear
我生命中的阴影
In the shadows of my life
我可以带你一起回家吗
Can I take you home tonight
你的心是否太烫了无法碰触
Your heart too hot to hold
有团火焰燃烧我的灵魂
Just a flame that burns my soul
心太烫了无法碰触
Heart too hot to hold
太热 太热
Too hot, too hot.
无法碰触
Too hot to hold
心太热了无法碰触
Heart too hot to hold
有团火焰燃烧我的灵魂
A flame that burns my soul
心太烫了无法碰触
Too hot, too hot. Too hot to hold
太热 太热 无法碰触
Too hot, too hot. Too hot to hold

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!