And it’s mounting up to a nice little sum.
看见了吗?
See?
你知道的 我可不想一直都呆在这
I’m not going to stay here forever, you know.
– 你见过海吗? – 没有
– Have you ever been to the sea? – No.
我也是
Neither have I.
但是我听说过月亮会把海水都牵引到海岸上
But I’ve heard that the moon pulls the water onto the shore
然后海水又会退回去
and then back out again.
我想去看看
I want to see that.
我想把脚放在温暖的沙滩上 感受上涨时海水击打的凉意
I want to put my feet on the warm sand and have them cooled by the lapping water.
你♥爸♥爸呢?他不指望你养活吗?
What about your father? Doesn’t he depend on you?
我是个好儿子
I am a good son.
但他可不是个好爸爸
But he is not a good father.
如果你在海边 你会干什么?
What will you do by the sea?
做些小买♥♥卖♥♥ 跟现在差不多 不过是为了我自己
I’d buy things and sell things, like I do here, but for myself.
有的人去海边 什么事情也不做
There are people who go to the edge of the water to do nothing.
他们只是戴着墨镜坐在那里看海
They just sit there and they look at the sea with their sunglasses on
或带着游泳圈游泳
or swim about on floating tubes.
那我可以向他们卖♥♥这些东西
So I could sell them those things.
听起来是个好主意啊 德利瓦
Hmm. That sounds nice, Deliwar.
也许我们可以合伙
And maybe I’ll join you.
– 你想要去哪? – 祝我好运吧
– Where are you going? – Wish me luck.
– 你怎么回来这么早? – 我给扎西带了一些面包和葡萄干
– Why are you back so early? – I have brought some bread and raisins for Zaki.
你想做什么 帕尔瓦娜?
What are you doing, Parvana?
我要去找爸爸
I’m going to find Baba.
– 不行 你不能去 – 我必须去
– No, you’re not. – I’m going.
宵禁之前你是赶不回来的
You won’t make it home before curfew.
我一定要去 你阻止不了我
I’m going. There’s nothing you can do to stop me.
妈妈已经很受罪了 你别做蠢事来雪上加霜了
Mama-jan has been through enough without you doing something so stupid.
– 我必须找到爸爸 – 帕尔瓦娜
– I have to find him. – Parvana!
帕尔瓦娜
Parvana!
帕尔瓦娜
Parvana!
有人吗?
Excuse me.
问安 有人吗?
Salaam. Hello!
有人吗?
Excuse me!
你想怎样?
What do you want?
– 我说了 你想怎样? – 我想见见我爸爸
– I said, what do you want? – I want to see my father.
– 谁? – 我的爸爸 拿孺拉·阿利在
– Who? – My father, Nurullah Alizai.
两个星期前无故被带到这里
Brought here two weeks ago without charge.
– 滚开 – 我有钱……1000阿富汗尼
– Get out of here. – I have money… 1,000 afghani.
– 如果你答应帮助我 钱就归你 – 嘿 你在干什么?
– I can give it to you if you promise to help. – Hey, what are you doing?
没事 只是在赶个孩子走
Nothing. Just getting rid of a kid.
求你了 开门吧
Please! Open up!
我要见我爸爸 我要见他
I have to see my father! I have to see him!
不想挨更多揍就快滚
Now get out of here unless you want some more.
人们说有时雷声大雨点却小
They say it doesn’t always rain the way it thunders.
上次故事讲到 男孩摔下了山
Last we heard of him, the boy had fallen down.
他摔下了山 陷入深眠
He had fallen down the hill and into the deepest of sleeps.
但是故事并没有结束
But all was not lost.
他被一个老妪发现
He was discovered by an old woman.
老妪有一个鼓
She had a drum.
一个充满魔力的鼓 鼓声十分优美
A magic drum that beat so beautifully
鼓声唤醒了男孩
that his heart woke up.
她知道这个男孩一定有什么诉求 她便问男孩
She knew he must be on a quest, and so she asked him…
你在找什么?
What is it you seek?
你知道的 恐怖的象王派他的爪牙偷走了…
Well, you see, the dreadful Elephant King sent his jaguars to steal the…
没有人战胜过象王
No one has ever overcome the Elephant King.
– 我知道 – 那你凭什么认为你可以打败他?
– I know. – Well, what makes you think you can?
我必须战胜它
I need to.
我必须战胜它 仅此而已
I just need to, that’s all.
这可不是个好答案
That’s not a very good answer.
尽管如此 老妪还是告知他需要去寻找三件物品…
Nevertheless, the woman told him he’d need to find three things…
一件闪着光
something that shines,
一件用于抓捕的
something that ensnares,
一件能使人感到平静
and something that soothes.
只有集齐这三件事物 他才可以战胜象王
Only then would he overcome the Elephant King.
把它们都给我吧 拜托了
Give them to me, please!
我可没有
I don’t have them,
你还是快去寻找它们
so you’d better go look for them.
要快哦 如果不及时播种 村民可就没有收成了
And hurry! If the seeds are not planted soon, there will be no harvest.
是的 我知道
Yes, I know.
她告诉男孩要去东边
She told him to head east.
那边才是东
East is the other way.
那个未知的东西一直尾随着男孩
Still something followed the boy,
而男孩还是不敢面对它
and still he could not face it.
– 他没收下钱? – 我觉着贿赂他们没用
– He didn’t take the money? – I don’t think bribes work on them.
不不不 可能钱不够吧
No, no. It probably wasn’t enough.
钱太少可能让他感到不爽
It might have insulted him.
你只需要再攒些钱 下次机灵点
You’ll just have to save up more and be even smarter next time.
– 啊 – 你要我机灵点?
– Aaah! – I have to be smarter?
我听说有个人给杂工很高的薪水
I’ve heard there is a guy who pays well for small jobs.
跟我走
Come on.
先生您好 我们来找工作
Sir, we have come to work.
– 你们是? – 我是德利瓦 这是奥狄什
– And you are? – I’m Deliwar. And this is Aatish.
他是我兄弟
We are brothers.
奥狄什算什么名字?
What kind of a name is Aatish?
我不知道 这要问我们的爸爸了
I don’t know. Ask our father.
– 你♥爸♥在哪? – 他在俄♥国♥人的枪下殉道了
– Where is your father? – He was martyred by the Russians.
只要价钱公道
We can do any job you want.
我们什么都能做
For the right price.
我想这应该是最后一个了吧
That’s the last one, I think.
我们这是在哪?
Where are we anyway?
可算搬完了 你们这两个孩子真弱
About time. You boys are not very strong.
这可比你说的工作重多了
It was more work than you said.
这是你们的报酬 快走开吧
Here you are. Now be off.
嘿 我们可都是按你说的做的
Hey, we did all that you asked.
等等 你说过要把我们带回去的
Wait! You said you’d drive us back.
我可不是出租车司机 自己回家吧
I’m not a taxi. Make your own way home.
你们装货这么慢已经让我迟到了
I’m late already because you took so long to load the truck.
等等
Wait!
我得休息会
I need to rest a moment.
沿着路走 这个地方可能有地雷
Stay on the path. This place might be mined.
这点钱可不够 我们需要更好的工作
This is not nearly enough. We need better jobs.
– 比如呢? – 我听说烧砖挣的钱挺多
– Like what? – I heard brick making pays well.
但会很累
But it’s hard work.
真希望我能更强壮一些
I wish I was stronger.
可你不是有个哥哥吗?
But you have an older brother, don’t you?
以前他总是让你骑在脖子上 带你去上学
He used to bring you to school on his shoulders.
他叫什么?
What’s his name?
苏莱曼
Sulayman.
他已经去世了
He died.
什么原因?疾病?
How? Was it the sickness?
– 我不知道 – 可你妈妈应该跟你讲过吧
– I don’t know. – But your mother must have told you.
她从没提起过 懂吗?
She doesn’t speak of it. All right?
好吧
All right.
嘿 看看这个
Hey, look what I’ve got.
我在我爸爸的小收纳箱里发现的
I found it in a little box where my father keeps his things.
你能相信海水竟是如此的蓝吗?
Can you believe the water is that blue?
这真漂亮
It’s very nice.
提供代写代读服务
Anything written! Anything read!
提供代写代读服务
Anything written! Anything read!
提供代写代读服务
Anything written! Anything read!
上次我没付钱
I didn’t pay you last time.
– 该给你多少? – 没关系的 呃…
– How much do I owe you? – It’s okay. I…
怎么 坏消息就不收费吗?
What, you don’t charge for bad news?
是谁教你识字的?那个残疾的老师吗?
Who taught you to read? The crippled teacher?
嗯 他是我叔叔
Yes. My uncle.
你写信跟读信一样厉害吗?
Can you write as good as you read?
我可以的
I can.

Here.
我觉得你可能会要回这封信 所以就一直留着呢
I kept this in case you wanted it.
告诉我 告诉我哪处是她的名字

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!