长大并没你想的那么好
It might not be all that you expect.
我们家没水了 今早你带回来的水不够
We’re out of water. You didn’t bring enough this morning.
门边不是有半桶水嘛
But there’s half a bucket by the door.
我在你这岁数的时候 家里从来没缺过水
When I was young enough to fetch water, the buckets were never empty.
– 嘿 – 你们俩别闹了
– Hey! – Girls, stop it.
如果你不去井里打水的话
Either you go out and get more water after dinner…
你就得给扎西换尿布
or you can wash Zaki’s dirty diapers.
你今天怎么样? – 好多了
– How are you feeling? – Better.
有你在我就好多了
Now that you’re here.
要不是你总洗头 也许水不会这么快就用光呢
Maybe if you didn’t wash your hair so much, we wouldn’t run out so quickly.
– 帕尔瓦娜 – 要尊重你姐姐
– Parvana. – You should have some respect.
你们怎么不吃呢?
Why don’t you eat, hmm?
– 吃饱了一切才会好起来 – 好的
– Things always look better when your belly is full. – Yes, Maudar.
扎西 扎西 等我先把你袖子卷好
Zaki, Zaki, wait till I pull up your sleeves.
不要嘛 妈妈
No, Mama-jan.
这样就好啦
There. There you go.
别把葡萄干都吃了 帕尔瓦娜 那是留给扎西的
Don’t eat all the raisins, Parvana. Leave them for Zaki.
你怎么不把你下巴上的那粒大葡萄干给扎西呢 苏拉娅?
Why don’t you give him that big raisin on your chin, Soraya?
哦 不对 那不是葡萄干
Oh, but it’s not a raisin.
是个长毛的大痣
It’s a big, hairy mole.
帕尔瓦娜 向苏拉娅道歉
Parvana, apologize to Soraya.
帕尔瓦娜?
Parvana?
他就在里面 我看他进去的
He’s in there! I saw him!
– 如果家里有女人… – 爸爸?
– If there are women present… – Baba?
把自己裹好
Cover yourselves now!
就这个人 他是伊♥斯♥兰♥的敌人
That’s the man. An enemy of Islam.
他有禁书 还教女人读禁书
He’s got forbidden books, and he’s teaching the women with them!
– 放过我们吧 – 他什么也没干
– Leave us be! – He’s done nothing!
拿孺拉·阿利在 跟我们走一趟吧
Nurullah Alizai, you must come with us.
爸爸
Baba!
– 你们不能带他走 – 爸爸
– You can’t take him! – Baba!
爸爸
Baba-jan!
你们要带他去哪?
Where is he being taken?
去监狱
To prison.
普利查西监狱的人会好好教育他的
They’ll teach him a good lesson in Pul-e-Charkhi.
爸爸
Baba!
爸爸
Baba!
妈妈? 我能开灯吗?
Mama-jan? Can I light the lamp?
嘘 帕尔瓦娜 你会吵醒扎西的
Hush, Parvana. You’ll wake Zaki.
可如果他们放过了爸爸
But if they let Baba go,
他需要灯光才能看到家在哪
he’ll need a light in the window to see home.
他怎么可能还回得来?他连他的拐杖都没来得及带走
How could he come home? He doesn’t even have his stick to walk with.
快睡觉吧 都会好起来的
Go back to sleep. It will be all right.
你怎么知道的 妈妈?你怎么知道?
How do you know that, Mama-jan? How do you know?
别说了 帕尔瓦娜 妈妈已经够愁的了
Be quiet, Parvana. She has enough to worry about.
嘿 扎西 别拽了
Hey! Zaki, stop it.
起床了 帕尔瓦娜 别闹了
Get up, Parvana. Stop playing around.
为什么?怎么回事?
Why? What’s going on?
你跟我去找你♥爸♥爸
You and I are going to find Baba.
那个男孩说你♥爸♥爸在普利查西监狱 我们今天就去那
The boy said he was being taken to Pul-e-Charkhi prison, so that’s where we are going.
但是没有爸爸 我们不能出门
But we can’t go outside without Baba.
苏拉娅正在写一封给监狱长的信
Soraya is writing a letter for the prison governor
信中对拿孺拉被捕事件提出抗♥议♥并请求立即释放你♥爸♥爸
to protest Nurullah’s arrest and ask for his release.
至少我能把信给他们 – 妈妈 这是不允许的
– At least I can give them that. – Mama-jan, it’s not allowed.
如果不引人注意的话 我们不会有问题的
We might be all right if we don’t draw attention to ourselves.
– 但我们不能… – 行了 帕尔瓦娜
– But we can’t… – Come on, Parvana.
带上你♥爸♥爸的拐杖 准备出发
And bring Baba’s walking stick. We have to get going.
妈妈
Mama.

Hey.
嘿 你
Hey, you!
问安 你能告诉我普利查西监狱是哪个方向吗?
Salaam. Can you tell me the way to Pul-e-Charkhi?
问安 过河后向东走
Salaam. Uh, it’s east, past the river.
– 但是路很远 – 谢谢您
– But it’s a long way. – Thank you, sir.
听好 你们得从老城穿过去 要不你们会被抓的
Listen. Go through the old town, or you’ll be caught.
为什么你们独自在外?
Why are you out here by yourself?
– 你丈夫呢? – 我没办法啊
– Where is your husband? – I have no choice.
没有成年男性伴随 女人禁止独自出门
It’s not permitted to be out here without your husband or your brother.
– 对不起 我知道的 – 你懂吗?
– I’m sorry. I know. – Do you understand?
我带着这封抗♥议♥我丈夫的抓捕行为的信…- 别废话 快回家
– I am bringing a letter protesting my husband’s arrest… – Just go home.
– 不行 – “不行”是什么意思?
– No! – What do you mean, “no”?
这是我的丈夫 拿孺拉·阿利在
This is Nurullah Alizai, my husband.
– 他在无指控前提下昨晚被捕 – 禁止留照片
– He was arrested last night with no charges laid against him. – Photographs are forbidden!
– 我家里只剩女人了… – 你想干什么? 又是给我看照片…
– I have no one at home… – What are you doing, showing me a photograph?
– 又是在外抛头露面的 快滚回家 – 我家里只有女人和孩子
– Out here by yourself. Go home! – There is no one in my house except for children.
你不能在外面闲逛 你懂吗?立即回家
You have no business out here. Do you understand? Go home. Immediately.
你这是自找麻烦
You’re looking for trouble now!
你是你丈夫和民族的耻辱
You are an insult to your husband, to your race!
我得知道他现在状况如何
I need to find out what happened to him!
闭嘴
Shut up!
去监狱也没什么用
Going to the prison will change nothing.
如果你去监狱惹麻烦
If you make trouble like this,
你丈夫会因你的无礼行为而受重罚的
your husband will be punished severely for your insolence.
如果你再看到你在外不回家的话 我会把你抓起来的
And if I find you out here again by yourself, I will arrest you.
现在回家
Now go.
妈妈?
Mama-jan?
带我回家
Take me home.
– 还要 – 嘘
– More! – Shh.
去打水 帕尔瓦娜 家里没水了
Go get water, Parvana. We have none left.
快去
Come on.
滚出去
Get out!
你想干什么?
What are you up to?
快离开这 他们会看到你的
Get out of here. They’ll see you!
嘿 站住
Hey, stop!
听见没 我让你站住
Stop when I tell you!
来这边
Through here!
站住
Stop!
那男孩往哪跑了?
Where did that boy go?
你看到了吗?看到他了吗?
Did you see? Did you see?
– 嘿 那个女孩你别跑 – 嘿
– Hey, you! Girl! – Hey!
– 别跑 – 别管那个女孩了
– Come on! – Forget about her!
帕尔瓦娜 你只打回来半桶水
Parvana, this is only half a bucket.
你不能打满一桶水再回来吗?
Couldn’t you fill them up all the way?
扎西 嘘 别吵醒妈妈
Zaki, shh. Don’t wake her.
– 嘘 扎西 – 妈妈
– Hush, Zaki. – Mama-jan!
– 嘘 – 哄他安静下来 帕尔瓦娜
– Shh. – Sooth him, Parvana.
妈妈
Mama-jan.
给他讲个故事
Tell him a story.
妈妈…
Mama…
很久很久以前
One time in the distant past,
在兴都库什山脚下有个小村庄
there was a little village at the foot of the Hindu Kush mountains.
– 我想要妈妈 – 嘘 好好听故事
– I want Mama-jan. – Shh. Listen.
村民刚得到许多珍贵的种子
The villagers had just managed to gather precious seeds.
为此 他们载歌♥载舞 开怀大吃
And so, there was dancing and singing and laughing and eating.
每个人都洋溢着欢乐的笑容
Everyone was happy.
尤其是一个男孩
Especially for one boy
歌♥ 舞 笑 吃 属他最欢
who danced and sang and laughed and ate more than anyone else.
正当村民载歌♥载舞 开怀大吃的时候
While the villagers were dancing and singing and laughing and eating,
怪物来袭了
monsters were coming.
怪物们吓跑了驴子 啃食了树木
The monsters frightened the donkeys and ate the trees.
他们偷走了全村最宝贵的东西…
They stole the most precious thing in the whole village…
明年用来耕种的种子
the seeds for next year’s crop.
然后怪物们跑回其主人栖息的兴都库什山脉…
Then they ran back to the Hindu Kush mountains where their master lay…
它就是可怕的象王 有着像尖刺一样的象牙
the dreadful Elephant King with spikes for tusks.
嗷儿!
Grrrroar!
嗷儿!嗷儿!
Grroar! Grroar!
嗷儿!
Grroar!
妈妈
Mama-jan.
求你快吃吧 妈妈 吃饱了才会好受些
Please eat, Mama-jan. You’ll feel better when your belly is full.
我们家快断粮了
There’s hardly any food left.
那我去集市
I’ll go to the market.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!