Sleep tight.

Yeah.
多晚
How late?
我不是找你碴 你说货一定会到 就最好会到
Look, I’m not busting your balls. You told me it’d be there and it better be.
你为什么觉得能伤害别人
Why do you think you can hurt people?
-什么 -然后再一走了之
-What? -Just do damage and walk away.
你不知道你留下多严重的后果吗
Don’t you know what you leave behind?
-我认识你吗 -你有没有想过
-Do I know you? -Do you think about it?
不会睡不着吗
Does it keep you up at night?
-恶梦会不会纠缠你 -你说什么
-Does it haunt you? -Excuse me?
因为它纠缠着我
Because it haunts me.
你是变♥态♥狗仔队吗
Are you one of them press paparazzo freaks?
你拿着相机吗
You got a fucking camera there?
你不能拍我
You can’t take my fucking picture.
你跑来我的地盘想拍我的照片
You’re gonna come to my fucking place and take my fucking picture?
臭婊♥子♥
You fuck!
-你是条子吗 -想得美
-You a fucking cop? -You wish.
看来他从顶楼掉下来
Well, it looks like he fell from up there.
死因可能是坠楼或是被铁条打死
Cause of death could be the fall. It could be the crowbar stuck in his skull.
我猜是一半一半
I’d say 50-50 either way.
该死
Shit.
也许是七比三
Maybe 70-30.
除了我们 有多少人要他死
I mean, come on, man. How many people wanted this prick dead? Besides us?
太多了 问题是他都认识那些人
Too many. The problem is he knew all of them.
绝对不会让对方接近他
He wouldn’t let anybody get this close to him.
你觉得有人帮我们干掉他 那我们得付他薪水
You think someone did us a favor? Maybe we should put him on the payroll.
你是说他在做警♥察♥该做的事
What, like someone think they’re doing our job for us?
顺便向我们耀武扬威一番说
Saying, “Hey, New York’s finest, I’m gonna send you a little message.
“这么做才对嘛”
This is how it’s done.”
-这角度拍一张 -警官
-Get a shot right there. -Officer!
又来了 我马上回来
Here we go. All right, I’ll be back.
艾莉卡 你好吗 天啊
Erica, are you okay? Oh, my God.
-走开 -天啊
-Get out. -My God!
-走开 -我不会走开
-Get away! -No, I won’t get away.
别碰我 我受伤了
Don’t touch me. I’m sick!
我看得出来
I can see that.
-我得送你去医院 -不行
-We have to get you to a hospital. -No.
不行
No.
-为什么 -因为 就是不行
-Why not? -I can’t because…
不行
Oh, God. I can’t.
你惹上了什么麻烦
What kind of trouble are you in?
你不会想知道的
You don’t wanna know.
你以前当过护士
Were you a nurse?
有必要时
When I had to be.
这会留下一道疤
This is going to leave a scar.
我今晚杀了一个人
I killed a man tonight.
因为他伤了你
Because he did this to you?
不是
No.
不管怎样我都会杀他
I would’ve killed him anyway.
在我的家乡
Back home…
他们给小孩子枪
they gave young boys guns.
他们被迫杀死父母
Made them kill their parents.
只是为了证明
Just to show us…
任何人
anyone…
都能轻而易举的逾矩
can cross that line.
任何人都能当杀手
Anyone can be a killer.
当你杀一个人
Each death leaves a hole…
都会留下一个缺口需要填补
waiting to be filled.
验尸官算出死亡时间了吗
Did the ME come back with his liver temperature yet?
在我们赶来前两个小时
Yeah, he’s about… Dead about two hours from when we got there.
-那是几点钟 -差不多半夜一点
-So that puts us at what time? -About 1:00, give or take.
可恶
Damn.
我要地铁案和超商案的证人
Okay, I want everyone from the subway and from that market killing…
-全都再被带到警局问话 -拜托 我们都问过了
I want them all brought in again. -We’ve done all of that.
这次要从不同的角度思考
We need to do it again. We need to think outside the box.
他用铁橇敲他 然后推他坠楼
But he hit him with a crowbar, hefted him over the rail.
这是另一个人 想想看
We’re talking about a different guy here, man. Think about it.
也许吧
Maybe.
你说iPod是一个青少年的
What about the iPod? You said it traced back to a kid.
我跟你说过 他老爸是律师
I thought I told you. The kid’s father is an attorney.
-他要传票 我正在办 -不管怎样
-He wants a subpoena, but I’m on it. -Get him.
-都要把他带来 -好 我马上去打电♥话♥
-Whatever you gotta do… -All right. I’ll call right now.
嗨 艾莉卡
Hey, Erica.
我只想知道你睡得如何
No, I just wanna know how you slept.
你想看我都做些什么吗
Hey, you wanna see what I do?
到华盛顿高地的医院碰面
Well, meet me over at Wynnward Hospital in Washington Heights.
你就会知道了
You’ll get an idea.
东14和百老汇街口 目前还没有任何人被证实
East 14 and Broadway, East 14 and Broadway. None confirmed at the time.
他干嘛不走来这里
Why doesn’t he march here?
-走一整条街 -伊森葛兰特
-March down the street. -Ethan Grant, my man.
给我坐下来
Now sit your hippie ass down.
你在抽大♥麻♥吗
You smoking pot?
-我得再问你的话 -我爸叫我不要多管闲事
-I need to talk to you. -My dad said not to get involved.
你♥爸♥知道你哈草吗
Oh, yeah? Does your dad know you smoke grass, huh?
吸毒判得挺重的哦
That’s a lot more than a misdemeanor these days.
-我什么都没看见 -你一定有
-Listen, I didn’t see anything. -I think you did.
-你在贩毒吗 -没有
-Look at me. Hey, you selling this shit? -No.
好 我相信你
Well, I believe you.
不过法官不一定信 跟我走吧
Maybe a judge won’t. Come on, Skippy. Get your shit. Let’s go. Come on.
-多谢你赶来 -嘿
-Hey. Thanks for coming. -Hey.
没问题
Sure.
-很帅气的夹克 -谢了
-Nice jacket. -Thanks.
你昨晚几点睡觉
So, what time you got to sleep last night?
跟你讲完电♥话♥以后不久吧
I don’t know, pretty soon after we hung up, I guess.
-差不多一点 一点半 -对 差不多
-About 1, 1:30? -Yeah. Something like that.
结果我整晚都在办案
Yeah. I ended up working all night.
这件事你不能在节目上说出来
You know you’re not gonna be able to reference this on your show?
我知道是什么事就不会说
Sure, if I knew what this was.
我们要盘问一名目击证人
We’re gonna interview a witness to a shooting.
-这不是违反规定吗 -对
-Isn’t that against procedure? -Yeah.
不过我问过她两次话
But I’ve tried to talk to her twice…
她跟我讲话都很紧张
and she seemed real nervous to talk to me.
如果有你在 她可能会愿意谈
I figure maybe if you were there, she’ll talk.
为什么找我
Why me?
因为你让我说出实话
Because you got me to talk.
嗨 克萝伊
Hi, Chloe.
你今天好吗
How are we feeling today?
很好
All right.
我带了一个朋友来
I brought a friend.
嗨 克萝伊
Hi, Chloe.

Hi.
你想谈谈那晚发生的事吗
So you feel like telling me what happened to you that night now?
好漂亮的项链
That’s a pretty necklace.
你应该说出你看到的经过
You should tell them what you saw.
不管怎样 就实话实说
Whatever it was, tell them the truth.
没关系
It’s okay.

I saw…
我谁都没看到
I saw nobody.
拜托 说实话 好吗
Come on, Chloe. Tell me the truth now, all right?
没有人看到我
And nobody saw me.
好吧
Okay.
抱歉让你觉得难过
Sorry if that upset you.
很遗憾我帮不上什么忙
Well, I’m sorry that I couldn’t be more help back there.
你让她更有勇气说话
Well, you definitely seemed to help her.
她真的很喜欢
She sure liked your…
你的项链
necklace.
它对我意义重大
It meant a lot to me.
艾莉卡
Erica?
-是 -你昨晚为什么打来
-Yeah. -Why’d you call me last night?
我说过 我睡不着
I told you, I couldn’t sleep.
你当时在床上吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!