我有两档节目差不多都录好了
Look, I’ve got… I’ve got two shows that are almost finished.
只缺头和尾
They’re already mixed.
我现场发挥就行
All they need is an intro and an outro, which I could do live.
我一共有六个节目正在进行
I’ve got six shows in various stages.
我也找到更新更好的题材
I’ve got all these stories in my files. You know, new stuff, better stuff.
我知道我行 你也知道我行
And I know what I’m doing, and you know that I know what I’m doing.
艾莉卡 你经历了这么多
Erica. You’ve been through so much.
需要更多时间休息
You need more time before you put yourself out there.
-别逼我求你 -我没这个意思
-Don’t make me beg. -I don’t mean to.
但是我不确定你现在能面对听众
But we have a public and I’m not sure you’re ready for it yet.
你是说我受过伤就不能工作
You telling me I can’t work because of what happened?
我并没有这么说
I did not say that.
听好
Well…
我需要继续过活
I just need to keep living.
我不想
You know, I don’t wanna…
我不想就这么消失
I don’t wanna disappear.
WNKW广播电台 调频90.1
…station WNKW, located at 90. 1 on the FM dial.
接下来的节目是”街语”
Up next is Street Walk.
-由艾莉卡·班恩主持 -好了 艾莉卡
-Let’s now join Erica Bain in our WNKW studios. -Okay, Erica.
三 二 一 开始
Three, two, one, you’re on.
这是艾莉卡·班恩 城市日行者
This is Erica Bain, and I walk the city.
纽约
New York…
就像其它大都会是个有机体
like any metropolis, is an organism…
能不能切到别的东西
Okay. Is there anything we can cut to?
音乐 预录节目
Music, prerecord, anything?
给我点时间 卡洛
Give me a minute, Carol.
纽约
New York…
就像其它大都会
like any metropolis…

is…
完蛋了
Oh, shit.
纽约
New York…
全世界最安全的大城市
the safest big city in the world.
但是恐惧你
But it is horrible…
曾热爱的地方很可怕
to fear the place you once loved.
当你看到熟悉的街角
And to see a street corner you knew so well…
竟然会害怕它的阴影
and be afraid of its shadow.
看到一样的阶梯却不敢爬上去
To see familiar steps, be unable to climb them.
我从不知道活在恐惧中的感觉
I never understood how people lived with fear.
女人害怕一个人走路回家
Women afraid to walk home alone…
一般人害怕
people afraid of…
信箱被放了毒药
white powder in their mailbox…
黑暗的夜晚
darkness and night.
人们害怕对方
People afraid of people.
我一直以为恐惧是别人的事
I always believed that fear belonged to other people.
弱者才会恐惧
Weaker people.
我从来不曾害怕
It never touched me.
但终究我也沉沦了
And then it did.
当你被恐惧侵袭
And when it touches you, you know…
你这才知道它一直存在
that it’s been there all along…
在你爱的一切的表面下等待
waiting beneath the surfaces of everything you loved.
你会全身战慄
And your skin crawls…
打从内心害怕
and your heart sickens…
当你看到曾走过街头的自己
and you look at the person you once were walking down that street…
不禁会想
and you wonder, will you…?
我能再跟她一样吗
Will you ever be her again?
跟我说话
Talk to me.
看看那个软脚虾
Look at this motherfucker right here.
小子 你在听什么
Hey, what sounds you got up in there, dog?
这臭小子以为我在玩吗
This motherfucker think I’m playing, man.
你是聋子吗 我他妈的在问你
Don’t nobody talk in New York no more? I asked you a motherfucking question!
你在听什么鬼音乐
I said, what are you listening to, you fucking faggot?
-电台司令 -电台司令
-Radiohead, man. -Radiohead?
不要骚扰他
Leave him alone, man!
老爹 给我闭嘴
Man, shut the fuck up!
小鬼 你老爸是个孬种
Little man, you ain’t know your pop sucked dick?
胆小鬼 你长大想像他吗
He’s good at it too. Now, you wanna grow up to be like that punk ass?
不错的手表 你几岁
That’s a nice watch. How old are you?
-给我滚出去 -替我向你老妈问好
-Get your ass out of here. -Tell your mom I said “What’s up?”
敢回嘴我就让你死得很难看
Yo, little man, holler at me, I’ll show you how to be a G.
喂 多谢你的iPod
Hey, yo, thanks for the iPod, man.
好样的 我正好需要一台
This shit is nice, man. This is all me right here.
-这我要了 -这不是开玩笑吧
-I’m keeping this joint. -You kidding me, right?
酷毙了
This is cool.
喔 不会吧
Oh, shit.
-让我来 让我来 -你是疯了吗
-Yo, yo, yo, I got this, I got this. -Bitch, is you crazy?
这太简单了
This is too easy, man.
所以
So…
你也要送我点东西吗
you gonna give me some Radiohead too?
你被刀子插过吗
You ever been fucked by a knife?
我应该走出车厢
I should have walked out of that train.
或是秀出手♥枪♥ 他们就不敢碰我
I could’ve just shown them the gun, and they wouldn’t have hurt me.
我的手为什么不会发抖
Why don’t my hands shake?
为什么没人阻止我
Why doesn’t somebody stop me?
我发誓他们爱吃夹心饼干
I swear they like Oreos.
刑事组 这是魏托警探
Homicide, this is Vitale.
你又在玩这一招了
There you go, you’re doing the tricks again.
别翻身 你得上来 这就对了
Upside down. No, come on up. Gotta come to the top. There you go, baby.
好 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
有两个人在地铁被枪杀
We’ve got two confirmed shot on a subway from Brooklyn.
曼哈顿下城 大家都在争管辖权
Church Street, lower Manhattan. Everyone’s arguing whose jurisdiction.
-那就是咱们的案子 -好 那就走吧
-That makes it ours. -All right, fellas, let’s go.
地铁车厢有两具尸体 没目击者
We got two dead bodies inside the subway car, and no eyewitnesses.
当然没有 查过案底吗
Of course not. Did you check with BCI?
查过了 资料在这里
Yeah, I got this printout.
-鉴识组来了 -对
-They here yet? -Yes, sir.
-我马上请他们过来 -早安 各位
-And I’ll get them to you. -Morning, fellas.
老天爷
Christ on a cracker.
希望这是他们要下车的站
Well, I hope this is their stop.
电台司令 U2 狄克西女子合唱团
Got Radiohead, U2, Dixie Chicks.
-没有武当帮吗 -我想这不是他的iPod
-No Wu-Tang? -I don’t think this is his.
口袋里有钱
Money in his pocket.
凶器是九厘米自动手♥枪♥
Looks like a 9 mm automatic.
-跟昨晚一样 -对
-Like from the other night? -Yeah.
去问弹道专家是不是一样
Check it against Brass Catchers, see if it matches.
嘿 你
Hey, you.
进去就对了 我出来抽根烟 我只是想进去
-just go inside. I came out here for a smoke. I just wanna go back in.
你干嘛一直刁难我 你让我朋友进去了
You’re giving me a hard time. You let my friends in.
他们都有钱 都没被抢 两人都有前科
They both had cash, so neither one of them was robbed. And they had priors.
前科累累
A shitload of them.
桑迪那家伙也有前科
The guy at Sandy’s, he had priors.
不过那是家庭暴♥力♥
I know, but that was domestic.
不过他也没被抢
No, but he wasn’t robbed.
除了送了条命
Or something.
-到底是怎么回事 -我也想知道
-I mean, what are we missing? -I wish I knew.
一个小个子坐在车厢
Now, look. You got a small guy sitting.
这两个壮汉拿着刀走过来
These two punks come at him with a knife and, you know…
他没站起来就毙了第一个家伙
he shoots the first one without getting out of his seat.
没错 继续说
Right. Go on, I’m with you.
也许这小子不想再当倒霉鬼
It’s like maybe Mr. Average Joe just decided, “I’m not gonna take it anymore.
决定自己解决问题
And I’m gonna take matters into my own hands.”
这种人你连看都不会看一眼
I mean the kind of guy you wouldn’t even notice.
如果是的话 他愈来愈厉害了
Well, if that’s true, he’s getting better.
没错 每颗子弹都命中目标
Yeah. Every bullet hit home.
-警探 -警探
-Detective! -Hey, detective!
-警探 -有没有线索
-Detective! -Any leads, detective? Please.
-请大家退后 -死者的身分是什么
-Come on, step back! -What about the bodies, detective?
这是全新的案子
It’s a new… It’s a new investigation.
我们还没盘问任何人
We haven’t talked to anybody yet, no.
这是全新的调查
It’s a brand-new investigation.
-有凶嫌了吗 -没有 很抱歉
-Any suspects? -No, we’re not… I’m sorry, but we’re not…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!