Come on, boy.
来呀 他去了那边吗
Come on, pup! Did he go up there?
-他不在里面 -来吧
-He’s not in there, is he? -Come on!
柯帝士
Curtis?
嘿
Hey!
-他在那里 -柯帝士
-There he is. -Curtis.
-来呀 狗狗 -柯帝士 来呀
-Come on, boy. -Curtis, come on.
喂 柯帝士
Hey, Curtis?
-嘿 -柯帝士
-Hey. -Curtis.
嘿
Hey.
-怎么了 -小宝贝 怎么了
-What’s up, boy? -What’s wrong, sweetheart?
嘿
Hey.
你不知道要用狗链吗
Man, don’t you know there’s a fucking leash law?
你♥他♥妈♥的不知道吗
Yeah, don’t you fucking know better?
对不起 谢谢你找到他
Yeah. I’m sorry. Thanks for finding him.
好说 老兄 不客气
It’s… It’s all good, bro. It’s all good.
不过
But…
不赏我点什么吗
I get a reward or something?
我们很感激 请把他给我
Our gratitude. Now give him to me.
你的感激一毛钱都不值
Come on, man. You know gratitude ain’t worth shit around here.
-你弄痛他了 -把狗还给我
-You’re hurting him! -Give me the dog.
想都别想 我挺喜欢这只狗
No, I don’t think so. See, I kind of like this dog.
我要把他留下来自己养
I think he’s a keeper. A keeper.
笑一笑
Smile, baby.
-你这个小荡♥妇♥ -去你的 混帐东西
-You are a cunt. -Fuck you, bitch!
来啊 死小子 就知道你没种
Come on, motherfucker. That’s what I thought, you stupid pussy.
听好…
Look…
-去 -请你把钱都拿去
-Go. -I haven’t got much money. You can have what I’ve got.
手表和戒指都给我 快点啦
Give me your watch, give me your ring. Let’s go, I ain’t got all day.
快点给我 小公主
Hurry the fuck up, princess.
-给我 动作快点 -给他
-Let’s go. Hurry up! -Give him the shit.
-给我过来 -妈的
-Get the fuck over here. -Fuck!
-大卫 -我没拍到
-David! -I fucking missed it!
你想去哪里
Where you going?
-开麦拉 -想跟我斗
-Action! -Think you’re fucking with me?
今天终于有收获了
You just made my day!
我要把你的头给撞爆
Popped your motherfucking cherry!
好好教训他们俩
Let’s even shit out.
来个特写镜头
Ready for your close-up, cunt!
抬头
Heads up!
好莱坞巨片
Hollywood!
逃不出我手掌心的
Think you’re fucking with me?
啥都别想说 蠢蛋
You ain’t got nothing to say now, fool!
-大卫 -好恩爱的一对鸳鸯哦
-David. -Oh, how cute. Lovebirds.
-我看是一只鸡和一个玻璃 -笑一个吧
-A chickenhead and a faggot. -Say “cheese, ” bitch!
急诊室您好
This is the emergency room.
-你没睡吗 -没 墨瑞呢
-Did you get any sleep? -No. Where’s Murrow?
我们正在找他
We’re looking for him.
她死了 枪上都是她的指纹
She was dead on arrival and her fingerprints are all over the gun.
-哪里找到她的 -卧室
-Where? -Bedroom.
女儿打911
Daughter called 911.
谢了 我要看看她
Thanks. I wanna see her.
-他又摆了我们一道 -是啊
-So he’s laughing again. -Yeah.
小孩和儿服中心的志工在一起 待会儿见
Listen, the kid’s in a waiting room with ACS. I’ll meet you over there.
这里需要你的签名
We need your signature right here.
她在哪里
Where is she?
-我能跟她谈谈吗 -你可以试试看
-Can I talk to her? -You can try.
小乖乖
Hey, sweetie.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I have a word with you?
我们就在这里
We’re just gonna be right here. All right.
你喜欢棒棒糖吗
You like lollipops?
挑一个
Pick one.
我也会挑那一个
That was the one I was gonna pick.
小乖
You know, sweetie…
你要知道一件事 你妈妈真的很担心你
something you should know. Your mommy, she was really worried about you.
可以的话 她会说你可以相信我
And if she could, she would tell you that you can trust me.
你继父有伤害你妈妈吗
Did your stepfather hurt your mommy?
西恩 西恩
Sean? Sean!
给我退后
Okay. Okay, step back!
-我要我女儿 -退后
-I want my daughter! -Get back!
好 好
All right! All right.
你没权力带走她
You don’t have the right.
-我有权力 -发生这种事 我得陪着她
-I do… -At a time like this, I need to see her.
-才怪 我要先办案 -她是我女儿
-No, you don’t. I do have the right. -She is my daughter.
不 她是你继女
No, she is your stepdaughter.
你很清楚程序
And you know how this whole thing works.
你做过一千次 找律师争取她的监护权
You done been through this a thousand times. You hire your lawyers…
不过现在我们要办案
and you do your thing. But right now, we’re gonna do ours.
-我出去走走 你对付他 -没问题
-I’m gonna take a walk. You deal with him. -Yeah, I got it.
那是史医生 拜拜
That was Dr. Sterling. Okay, bye-bye.
真可怜
It’s a hell of a thing.
-是啊 -我听过她的节目
-Yup. -I heard her show once.
艾莉卡
Erica?
你听得见吗
Erica, can you hear me?
艾莉卡
Erica?
你们办了丧礼
You had the service?
医生不知道
They didn’t know when you were going to wake up…
你会不会醒来
if you were going to wake up.
你昏迷了三个礼拜
You were gone for three weeks.
我们得让他好走
We had to let him go. We had to.
我想再看到他
I wanna see him again.
-他走了 -我想再看他一眼
-He’s gone. -I wanna see him again!
他已经死了
He’s gone, honey.
你还活着他一定会很高兴
He would have been happy that you lived.
班区护士 14线有你的电♥话♥
Nurse Bench, you have a call on one-four. Nurse Bench.
不知道 这些脸孔都开始变得很模糊
I don’t know. All the faces are starting to blur together. l…
我完全无法辨识
I just can’t tell anymore, you know?
你得帮帮忙 认出凶嫌
You gotta help us here. We need something from you, anything.
重头再来一遍
Let’s start over again.
他用铁管打你男友三次吗
He hit your boyfriend with the pipe. Once, twice, three times?
我知道追溯过去
We know how tough it can be…
-很难过 -你知道
to go back there… -Do you, huh?
班恩小姐 我们站在你这边
Look, Miss Bain, we’re on your side.
对
Yeah.
我知道
I know that.
你们是好人
You’re the good guys.
可是我怎么感觉不到
So how come it doesn’t feel like that?
请在哔声后留言给大卫和艾莉卡
Please leave a message for David and Erica after the beep.
是我 打到画廊找我
Hey, it’s me. Call me at the gallery.
我带你出去吃个饭 看场电影
I’ll take you out. Go to dinner, a movie.
或是散散步 好吗
Let’s go for a walk. Anything, okay?
小姐 我能效劳吗
Madam, can I help you?
我找欧康纳和皮特尼警探
Detective O’Connor and Detective Pitney, please.
他们不在 别人行吗
Pitney and O’Connor are out. Can anyone else help you?
嗯
Well…
我想知道案情的进展
you know, I wanted to check on my case.
我一直联络不上他们
I’ve been calling and we’ve been playing phone tag…
-所以就想亲自来一趟 -好
and I thought that if I came down… -Okay.
是什么案子
What kind of case did you have?
我男友被活活打死
My boyfriend was beaten to death.
很遗憾 你有案件编号♥吗
Oh, I’m sorry. Do you have a complaint report number?
-没有 -他叫什么名字
-No, I don’t know it. -And what was his name?
大卫柯曼尼
David Kirmani.
柯 曼 尼
K-l-R-M-A-N-I.
也许归在艾莉卡·班恩名下
It might be under Erica Bain.
这是多久以前的事
About how long ago did it happen?
6月11日
June 11 th.
我知道你一定很难过
Okay. I realize how difficult this can be…
不过请你坐下来耐心等
but if you’d please be patient and have a seat over there…
警官很快会来协助你
an officer will be down shortly to help you.
好吧