The important thing is your mother does not feel…
你们的童年不该在 这个地方度过
that this is an appropriate place for you to be spending your childhood…
我越想越觉得 大概她是对的
and the more I think about it, the more I realize she’s very probably right.
-可是 爸爸… -不!
– But, Dad- – No!
你们该走了
It’s time for you to move away.
一切还好吧?
Is everything all right?
找不到爸爸了
We can’t find Papa.
他和另外几个人去干别的活
He went on a different work duty with some of the men…
到现在都还没回来
and they haven’t come back.
我也有个坏消息 我要走了
I’ve got some bad news, too. I’m going away.
这次要走多久?
How long for this time?
所以才说是坏消息 是要永远离开 我想
That’s why it’s bad. It’s forever, I think.
妈妈说这里不适合小孩 真够傻的
Mum says this is no place for children, which is just stupid.
-什么时候走? -明天午饭後
– When do you go? – Tomorrow. After lunch.
那…我永远也见不到你了?
So, I won’t ever see you again?
不 会的 你可以来柏林度假
Yes, you will. You can come on holiday to Berlin if you like…
等事情好转一些
when everybody’s getting on with each other again.
我真希望能帮你找到你♥爸♥爸
I wish I could’ve helped you find your dad.
以前我让你很失望 我想补偿你
I really want to make up for letting you down like I did.
这样应该可以了吧? 我帮你找到你♥爸♥爸?
That would have done it, wouldn’t it? Helping you find your dad?
一定会很刺♥激♥ 就像执行秘密任务
Would’ve been great. Like a secret mission.
-我可以挖过来 -什么? 就用那个?
– I could dig under. – What? With that?
-不 但我可以带工具来 -你不会想到这边来的
– No, but I could bring something. – You don’t want to come over here.

Look.
-我可以到你这边来 -那有什么用?
– I could come through to your side. – What’s the point in that?
你♥爸♥爸又不会到这边来 是吧?
Your dad’s not going to be over here, is he?
我可以混过去 不是吗 如果我过来了?
But I’d stick out though, wouldn’t I, if I came through?
可我长得不像你
I don’t look like you.
你可以变得和我很像
You could look like me, though.
如果你穿的和我一样 再把头发剃掉
If you dressed like me and shaved your hair off.
我才不剃头发
I’m not shaving my hair off.
-你可以带顶帽子盖住 -我的睡衣不是这种颜色
– You could cover it with a cap. – My pajamas are a different color.
我会带一件来 那里有一屋子的衣服
I could bring some. There’s a hut full of them…
多得数不清 你干不干?
thousands of them. Would you do it, though?
-我想干 -你敢干吗?
– I want to do it. – Would you dare do it, though?
-我想帮你找爸爸 -我得走了
– I want to help you find your dad. – I’ve got to go.
-那明天见 -我会带个超大三明治来
– Tomorrow, then? – I’ll bring an extra-big sandwich.
别忘了条纹睡衣!
And don’t forget the pajamas!
布鲁诺?
Bruno?
妈妈 我能去玩秋千吗?
Mum, can I go and play on the swing?
-布鲁诺… -这是最後一次了
– Bruno… – It’s my last chance.
好吧 你去吧
All right. Go on then.
-还以为你不来了! -对不起 好不容易才走开
– I thought you weren’t coming! – I’m sorry. It wasn’t easy to get away.
我今天不该出来的 你忘拿条纹睡衣了!
I’m not meant to be out here today. You forgot the pajamas!
-三明治带来了吗? -我会让你失望吗?
– Did you bring the sandwich? – Would I let you down?
希姆尔
Shmuel.

Here.
我看上去怎么样?
How do I look?
好 开始吧
Right. Let’s get going.
布鲁诺?
Bruno?
可以了
That’s enough.
去找你♥爸♥爸吧
Let’s go and find your dad.
快!
Come on!
布鲁诺少爷?
Master Bruno?
希姆尔
Shmuel.
-去小餐馆吃点东西吧? -小餐馆?
– Can we go to the caf?or something? – Caf?
-也许我该回家了 -爸爸怎么办?
– Maybe I should go home. – What about Papa?
好吧
Yeah.
先去我们房♥里看看
We’ll check our hut first.
布鲁诺?
Bruno?

Come on.
爸爸?
Papa?
起来! 起来! 起来!
Up! Up! Get up!
-怎么了? -我不知道
– What’s happening? – I don’t know.
我们有时候要去走队列
We go on marches sometimes.
快! 起来 起来!
Move! Up, up!
快 快!
Move, move!
布鲁诺!
Bruno!
他肯定还在外面 夫人
He must still be outside somewhere, ma’am.
布鲁诺!
Bruno!
布鲁诺?
Bruno?
-快! -快点!
– Move! – Quickly!
起来!
Get up!
起来 快起来!
Get up. You must!
都到外面去!
Move them out!
这就意味着我们的周处理能力
which means that our weekly capabilities…
增至现在的3倍
would be almost tripled…
所以 到夏末的时候…
so, therefore, by the end of the summer…
-拉尔夫 -艾尔莎 我在开会
– Ralf. – Elsa, I’m in a meeting.
布鲁诺不见了
Bruno’s missing.
快!
Come on!
在这儿等着!
Wait here!
快!
Come on!
快! 快!
Move! Move!
排好队!
Join the queue!
快 你!
Come on, you!
布鲁诺!
Bruno!
快点!
Move it!
继续
Go on.
布鲁诺!
Bruno!
我们只是到这儿来避雨
I think we just wait here until the rain stops.
脱衣服!
Clothes off!
要去哪儿?
Where are we going?
不 只是洗个澡
No, it’s just a shower.
洗澡?
A shower?
把门打开! 把门打开!
Open the gates! Open the gates!
快!
Move!
布鲁诺!
Bruno!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!