But don’t make a mess of your satchel. Bring it here.
-我来给您包好 -不了 这不关你的事
– I’ll wrap it properly for you. – No. It’s none of your business.
布鲁诺 怎么了?
Bruno, what is it?
你拿着书包干嘛?
What are you doing with your satchel?
里兹先生给了我们几本书 我想到秋千上去读
Herr Liszt gave us some books. I’m going out on the swing to read.
-让我看看 -什么?
– Let me see. – What?
-书 -不
– The books. – No.
布鲁诺 我只想看看里兹先生给你们的是啥样的书
Bruno, I just want to see what books Herr Liszt has given you.
-我撒谎了 -什么?
– I told a lie. – What?
我拿了些
I’ve just got…
冒险书
adventure books.
去吧 你可以走了
Go on. Off you go, then.
玛丽娅 晚饭多准备两个人
Now, Maria, there’s two extra for supper tonight.
司令官的父亲会来这儿
The Kommandant’s father will be here…
我想科特勒中尉也会一起吃
and I believe Lieutenant Kotler is joining us.

Here.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
-别扔回来 -什么? 为什么?
– Don’t throw it back. – What? Why not?
-很危险 -危险?
– It’s dangerous. – Dangerous?
只是个篮球 得了吧
It’s just a ball. Come on.
你不喜欢玩吗?
Do you not like playing?
-只是不喜欢球类游戏? -这里不行
– Just not ball games? – Not here.
告诉我号♥码游戏怎么玩的?
Tell me how the number game works.
我说过 这不是游戏
I told you, it’s not a game.
我们都有号♥码罢了
We just all have numbers.
希姆尔!
Shmuel!
布鲁诺! 你在干什么?
Bruno! What are you doing?
球滚了过去 我过去拿回来
My ball went over. I was just getting it back.
他们烧起来更难闻 不是吗?
They smell even worse when they burn, don’t they?
什么?
What?
当然您…
But, surely you-
艾尔莎 我发誓要保密的
Elsa, I was sworn to secrecy.
-对自己妻子 -是的
– From your own wife. – Yes.
我以自己的性命发过誓 你明白吗?
I took an oath upon my life. Do you understand?
艾尔莎 你也有这种信仰吧
Elsa, you believe in this, too.
你希望祖国变强盛…
You want this country to be strong…
不 拉尔夫 不! 不 不是这样!
No, Ralf, no! No, not that!
你怎么可以…
How can you-
-因为我是一名士兵 -你怎么可以…
– Because I’m a soldier. – How can you?
-士兵就要打仗 -这不是战争!
– Soldiers fight wars. – That isn’t war!
这是战争的一部分! 关键的一部分!
It’s a part of it! It’s a vital part of it!
所有人 包括你 所期望的祖国
The Fatherland we all desire, all of us, you included…
没有这样的工作就无法实现!
cannot be achieved without work such as this!
-艾尔莎 艾尔莎 -别碰我! 别碰我!
– Elsa. Elsa. – Get away from me! Get away from me!
爷爷来了
Grandpa’s here.
-我不相信 -爷爷来了
– I don’t believe this. – Grandpa’s here.
我们马上就来
We’ll be through in a moment.
谁告诉你的?
Who told you about this?
奶奶怎么样了?
How’s Grandma?
她的身体恐怕不太好
She’s a bit under the weather, I’m afraid.
真可惜 她很想来看你们
It’s a shame, she was so much looking forward to seeing you.
-下次吧 等她感觉好些了 -那肯定了
– Perhaps next time, if she feels up to it. – Absolutely.
拉尔夫 你母亲真的病得不轻
You know, Ralf, your mother really is sick.
几个礼拜都在说要来看你们
She’s been talking about this visit for weeks.
也许她就是为这个才生了病
Maybe that’s what’s made her sick.
对了 你父亲告诉我你们请了个家教
So, your father tells me that you’ve got a tutor.
是的 他很棒
Yes. He’s nice.
但他不让我们看冒险书
But he won’t let us read any adventure books.
我们学的都是那些无聊的历史
All we do is boring, old history.
我来告诉你 年轻人
Let me tell you something, young man.
如果不是历史 我们就不会坐在这儿了
If it wasn’t for history, we wouldn’t all be sitting around this table.
你父亲在这儿做的工作
The work your father is doing here…
就是创造历史
history in the making.
我像你这么大的时候 最喜欢的就是历史
When I was your age, history was my favorite subject by miles…
为此我父亲很不高兴
which obviously didn’t please my father.
为什么?
Why not?
他是大学里的文学教授
Well, he was a professor of literature at the university.
是吗 他还在教书吗?
Really, does he still teach?
-我也不知道 -你不知道?
– I don’t really know. – You don’t know?
我和父亲已经不联♥系♥了 他已经离开了这个国家
We’re not in touch, my father and I. He left the country some time ago.
是吗 什么时候?
Really, when?
大概4年前 司令官先生
About four years ago, Herr Kommandant.
肯定还不是很老 40多岁 快50了?
But surely he can’t be very old. What is he, still in his 40s, late 40s?
他去哪儿了?
Where did he go?
科特勒中尉
Lieutenant Kotler…
你父亲 那位文学教授 他去哪儿了?
your father, the professor of literature, where did he go?
我想应该是瑞士 司令官先生
I believe it was Switzerland, Herr Kommandant.
在祖国最需要他的时候选择离开
How strange that he should choose to leave the Fatherland…
可真是奇怪啊
at the very moment it needed him most.
就在我们为祖国复兴 尽力的时候
Just when we’re all required to play our part in the national revival.
再来点酒?
More wine!
他的理由是什么? 得了肺结核? 司令官先生?
What reason did he give? Was he tubercular?
他去那儿呼吸新鲜空气?
Did he go there to take the air?
恐怕我真的不知道 司令官先生
I’m afraid I really don’t know, Herr Kommandant.
您得亲自问问他
You’d have to ask him.
那就很麻烦了 不是吗?
Well, that would be rather difficult, wouldn’t it?
如今他身在瑞士
With him being in Switzerland.
快点!
Come on!
今天晚上你是怎么了?
What’s the matter with you tonight?
是的 也许是这样 他大概病了
Yes, perhaps that was it. Perhaps he was ill.
当然咯 除非他有想法
Unless, of course, he had disagreements.
-对国家政策 -经常听说这种人
– I mean, with government policy. – One hears of such men.
很多人感到不安 要么就是胆小
Disturbed, most of them, or just plain cowards.
-不管怎样 都是些叛徒 -没错
– Even so, all of them traitors. – Absolutely right.
如果 你父亲就是这种情况
Presumably, if that was the case with your father…
你就应该告诉你的上司 这是你的职责
you will have informed your superiors, as is your duty.
科特勒中尉!
Lieutenant Kotler!
愚蠢的犹太人! 混♥蛋♥!
You cretin Jew! Filth!
拉尔夫!
Ralf!
犹太人!
Jew!
-爸爸就眼睁睁坐那儿 -你想要他干嘛?
– But Dad just sat there. – What did you expect him to do?
犹太人活该
The Jew deserved it.
我能问你… 关于农场的事吗?
Can I ask you something about the farm?
布鲁诺 你真以为那是个农场啊?
Bruno, you don’t still think it’s a farm, do you?
那是个营地 叫做劳动营
It’s a camp. What’s called a work camp.
里面都是犹太人
For Jews, obviously.
只有犹太人?
Just Jews?
因为他们是最好的工人?
Because they’re the best workers?
他们不是因为优秀选进去的 傻瓜
They’re not in there because they’re good, silly.
他们一无是处
They’re no good at anything.
他们被抓进去 是因为他们很邪恶
They’re in there because they’re evil.
-他们是敌人 -敌人?
– They’re the enemy. – The enemy?
-我以为我们在打… -他们是邪恶的 布鲁诺
– But I thought we were fighting- – They’re evil, Bruno.
像害虫一样 邪恶而且危险
Evil, dangerous vermin.
因为他们 我们输了一战
They’re the reason we lost the Great War.
里兹先生上课讲的 你都没听吗?
Haven’t you been listening to anything Herr Liszt has been telling us?
没有 没听
No. Not really.
爸爸不可怕 是吗? 他是好人
Dad’s not horrible, is he? He’s a good man.
-当然了 -可他管着一个可怕的地方
– Of course, he is. – But he’s in charge of a horrible place.
对犹太人来说才可怕 布鲁诺
It’s only horrible for them, Bruno.
我们应该为他感到自豪 尤其是现在
We should be proud of Dad, now more than ever before.
他努力使这个国家再度强盛
He’s making the country great again.
就像你说的那样 他们有点奇怪 有点…
Like you say, they’re a bit strange. A bit…
他们和我们不一样
Well, they’re different.
他们是敌人 布鲁诺
They’re the enemy, Bruno.
像害虫一样 邪恶而且危险
Evil, dangerous vermin.
你瞧 他们根本不算是人
Well, you see, they’re not really people at all.
你在这儿干嘛?
What are you doing here?
他们让手小的人来擦杯子
They wanted someone with tiny fingers to clean all these.
我们不该是朋友 你和我
We’re not supposed to be friends, you and me.
我们应该是敌人 你知道么?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!