她说的很有道理 泡菜先生
She has a point, Mr. Pickles.
这可能是我们赎罪的机会
This could be our chance for redemption!
开启第二人生
A second chapter!
人们都喜爱有缺陷的英雄
People love a flawed hero!
没错 随你们怎么想 快放了他
Sure, whatever you like. Just let him go!
如三倍发酵的切达干酪…
as thrice-aged cheddar…
杀了那个盒子怪
Kill that Boxtroll!
杀了那个盒子怪
Kill that Boxtroll!
-好吗 -好的
– Yeah? – Yep!
好
Yeah!
-赎罪了 -谢谢你 小姐
– Redeemed! – Thank you, miss.
住手
Stop it!
-小心点 -放开我
– Watch yourself! – Let me go!
杀了那个盒子怪
Kill that Boxtroll!
小鱼
Fish!
果冻
Jelly!
盒子怪
Boxtrolls!
还是全♥裸♥的
And they’re naked!
全♥裸♥
Naked!
这是怎么回事
What is going on here?
我和陛下一样困惑
I am befuddled as Your Lordship.
我明明亲手压扁了它们
I crushed them myself!
显然并没有
Evidently not!
刚刚是你离白帽最近的时刻了
That was the closest you will ever come to a White Hat.
希望你很享受
I hope you enjoyed it.
蛋蛋 蛋蛋 蛋蛋
Eggs! Eggs! Eggs!
你们还活着 都还活着
You’re alive! You’re all alive!
怎么回事 我亲眼看着你们被压扁了
But how? I saw you crushed!
抱歉
Sorry.
它说当时它们躲在盒子里听到我冲它们吼
He says they were hiding and then they heard me yelling at them.
为了你们自己 站起来吧
Stand up for yourselves.
我们可以反抗 别再害怕了
We can fight back! Don’t be afraid anymore!
火花 脆脆 站起来啊
Sparky! Fragile! Get up!
站起来反抗啊
Get up and fight!
站起来勇敢迈出第一步啊
Just stand up and take a step.
求你们了 就当是为了我
Please! Do it for me!
讲得很不错嘛
Wow, good speech.
盒子男
Box-boy!
瞧你干了些什么
Look what you did!
你们从盒子里跑出来了 你们做到了
You got out of your boxes. You did it!
这男孩是盒子怪的朋友吗
The boy is friends with Boxtrolls?
但盒子怪不是怪物嘛
But Boxtrolls are monsters!
盒子怪不是怪物
Boxtrolls aren’t monsters.
它们并没有吃了特布肖家孩子
They never ate the Trubshaw baby.
他就在那 和小鱼还有…
He’s right there, with Fish and…
我爸爸
My father.
你♥爸♥爸
Your father?
瞧你干了些什么
Look what you did!
你说得没错 谢谢你
You were right. Thank you!
果冻
Jelly.
赫伯特·特布肖
Herbert Trubshaw?
那位发明家吗
The inventor?
-居然还活着 -这怎么可能
– Alive? – How can that be?
斯奈彻说他被杀了
Snatcher said he was killed!
斯奈彻说谎
Snatcher lied!
他骗了我们
He lied to us
还有可怜的弗柔·弗柔女士
and to poor Madame Frou Frou!
斯奈彻
Snatcher!
我们本可以共筑大业
We could’ve been something special,
但你毁了我俩的约定
but you’ve broken our agreement!
他怎么说话像弗柔·弗柔女…
Why is he talking like Madame Frou…
天哪 我太后悔了
Oh, my God! I regret so much.
现在 我要夺回我的白帽
I’ll take my White Hat now.
快跑啊
Run!
恢复宵禁 恢复宵禁
The curfew’s back on! It’s back on!
不会再躲藏 是吧
No more hiding, right?
-没错 -是吧
– Right! – Right?
是你们造的 你们当然也能拆了
You built this thing, you can take it apart!
伯特利林德陛下
Lord Portley-Rind!
出来 出来 快出来
Come out, come out, come out!
我知道你在那儿躲着
I know you’re out there!
拆了它
Tear it down!
把你们那肮脏的爪子从我的机器上拿开
Get your grimy paws off my machine!
我们得把火灭了
We have to put out the fire!
小鱼
Fish!
斯奈彻先生
Mr. Snatcher!
白帽怎么会
How did this hat find itself
自己跑到我这来了呢
all the way out here?
你这小孩真不听话啊
You vile little brat!
也许我们能帮上什么忙吧 小姐
Perhaps we can be of some assistance, Miss.
就为了抢这个才闹出这骚乱的吗
So this is what all the fuss is about?
你怎么看 鲑鱼先生
What do you think, Mr. Trout?
你试试
You have a go.
我觉得白色挺适合我
I think white quite suits me.
快住手 你们这两个忘恩负义的傀儡
Stop it! You ungrateful stooges!
你就想要这个吗 老大
Is this what you wanted, boss?
-我的 -我的
– Mine! – Mine!
果冻
Jelly!
这不好玩 不不不 快给我
It’s not funny! No, no, no, no, no!
快回来 你这个疯子
Come back, you loony!
果冻
Jelly!
别毁了我这无坚不摧的机器
Stop destroying my indestructible machine!
小鱼 都拽紧
Fish! Grab hold!
没错 把它拽到…
That’s right! Pull it over the…
你这肮脏的小怪物
You filthy monster!
够不到
It doesn’t reach!
再用力拽
Pull it harder!
你真以为你赢了我
You think you can win
从此就能过上幸福生活了吗
and live happily ever after!
他们永远不会接受我们这些怪物的
They’ll never accept the likes of us!
一起用力
All together!
拽
Pull!
我跟你不一样 你是怪物
I’m nothing like you! You’re the monster!
怪物
Monster?
-我们找到了 -好耶
– We’ve done it! – Huzzah!
为我们欢呼三声吧
Three cheers for us!
我们找到奶酪了 伯特利林德陛下
We’ve got the cheese, Lord Portley-Rind…
我流了好多好多血
I have lost a lot of blood.
蛋蛋
Eggs!
不是吧又来
Not again.
温妮弗雷德
Winifred!
把白帽给我
Give me my Hat!
布劳德里克的白帽咋样
Well, what about Broderick’s hat?
也是白色带绒毛的
It’s just as white and fluffy.
好吧给你 放了我女儿
Take it. Just let go of my daughter.
阿奇博尔德·斯奈彻 你终于拿到了
Archibald Snatcher, you’ve finally done it!
现在 去品尝室
Now, to the Tasting Room!
各位 戴上你们的白帽
Men, don your White Hats.
求你了 斯奈彻 放了她
Please, Snatcher, let her go!
-你不必 -够了 该品尝美食了
– You don’t have… – Enough! It’s tasting time!
我带来的是世上最美味的奶酪
I present the tastiest cheese known to man.
由婆罗洲雄性授乳果蝠的汁水制成
Made from the milk of the male lactating fruit bats in Borneo,
存放了几个世纪
aged for centuries,
-在密闭… -闭嘴 我听够了
– in secret… – Shut up! Enough stalling!
真香
Yes.
奶酪浓郁芳香 色泽纯正
Rich bouquet, cheesy cheese-like…
爸爸
Father!
-我的小公主 -爸爸
– My Winnikins! – Father.
你居然敢咬我
You bit me!
还是用你的嘴
With your mouth!