我们正要说…
We was about to…
蚂蝗
Leeches.
说到要把那个新抓的盒子怪带去干活
…put that new boxtroll to work.
是吧 泡菜先生
Ain’t that right, Mr. Pickles?
正是如此
That is correct.
是的 好
Yes, right.
打开车间门 鲑鱼先生
Open the workshop, Mr. Trout.
那个怪物在哪
Where is the beast?
什么 你们还都活着
What? You’re all alive!
-蛋蛋 -蛋蛋
– Eggs! – Eggs!
蛋蛋 蛋蛋
Eggs! Eggs!
他在那
There he is.
蛋蛋
Eggs!
不可能啊
It can’t be.
这不可能
It’s not possible.
这不对啊
It’s not right!
那个盒子怪是我们的 还给我们
That’s our boxtroll! Give him back!
还傻站着干嘛 快追
Don’t stand there gawking! Get him!
争分夺秒
Chase time!
鲑鱼先生
Mr. Trout!
十年了 现在你出现了
Ten years and now you show up?
蛋蛋
Eggs!
你用他们来做什么
What are you doing with them?
很快你就知道了
You’ll find out soon enough.
上
Up!
我站在笼子上飞耶
I’m flying on a cage!
发射 泡菜先生 发射
Shoot, Mr. Pickles, shoot!
他总是在动 不好射啊
It’d be easier if he stopped moving.
别动了
Stop moving!
谢啦
Thank you!
盒子怪不是坏人 放了他们
Boxtrolls don’t hurt anyone! Let them go!
是吗 无所谓 我需要它们
Yes, well, I need them!
它们是我通往白帽子的钥匙 特布肖家的孩子
They’re my ticket to a white hat, Trubshaw baby!
特布肖家的孩子
Trubshaw baby?
我就知道你哪里不对劲
I knew there was something strange about you!
伯特利林德小姐 你怎么来了
Miss Portley-Rind, what a surprise!
你的…你的父亲知道你来这儿吗
Does your… Does your father know you’re here?
不 当然不
No, of course not.
但是我会告诉他
But wait till I tell him!
特布肖家的孩子 他还活着
The Trubshaw baby, alive!
对不起了 小妞
Sorry, miss.
你要干什么 放开我
What are you doing? Unhand me!
盒子怪的事儿又多了一个目击者
Looks like the boxtrolls have a new victim, miss,
就是你
and her name is you.
-你这是把我拖进了哪趟浑水 -蛋蛋
– What have you dragged me into? – Eggs!
蛋蛋 蛋蛋 蛋蛋 蛋蛋
Eggs! Eggs! Eggs! Eggs!
快跑
Run!
我在荡秋千耶
I’m swinging on a chain!
这不对劲啊
Don’t make no sense.
邪恶压倒了正义
That’s evil prevailing over good.
如果伯特利林德大人发现那个男孩还活着
If Lord Portley-Rind finds out that that boy is alive,
我所做的一切就都毁于一旦了
it will ruin everything I’ve worked for!
你是说”我们所做的一切”吗
You mean, we worked for?
我觉得我们是一个意思
I think we’re all saying the same thing here.
我怎么不觉得
I don’t think we are.
只是说法不同
But just in different ways.
不要
No!
别过来
Stay away from me!
救命啊
Someone help!
我家很有钱的
Wealthy girl in danger!
如果你们要吃我 那就动作快点
If you’re going to eat me, just get it over with!
我一定很好吃
I’m sure I’m delicious.
不 不只是我们
No, it’s not just us.
其他人也活着
All the others are alive, too!
我们看见了
We saw them!
怎么了
What’s going on?
油罐 轮子
Oil Can, Wheels,
所有人
all of them!
是的
Yes.
我不知道
I don’t know.
红帽子让他们在工厂里造什么东西
The Red Hats have them building something in their factory.
我说 怎么回事
I said, what’s going on?
为什么它们没有挖我的眼球 啃我的脸
Why aren’t they ripping out our eyeballs and eating our faces?
还有尸骨堆成的山 流着血的河都在哪
And where are the rivers of blood and mountains of bones?
都说这儿有一山的骨头呢
I was promised mountains of bones!
我告诉过你 我们不吃人
I told you, we don’t eat people.
你怎么总是”我们””我们”的 你不是它们
Why do you keep saying “We”? You’re not one of them!
你是个男孩
You’re a boy!
不 我是个盒子怪
No, I’m not. I’m a boxtroll!
蛋蛋 一个盒子怪
Eggs, the boxtroll.
是吗
Really?
那你缩进箱子里给我看看
Then let’s see you fit in your box.
现在不行
I can’t right now.
我骨架大
I’m long-boned.
你不说他们的语言
And you don’t talk like them.
我有语言障碍
I have a speech impediment.
你耳朵不尖
Your ears aren’t pointy!
那是睡觉压的
I slept on them funny!
真是的 把你的手给我
For goodness’ sake! Give me your hand!
我又不咬人
I don’t bite.
看见了吗
See?
你和它们不一样
You’re not like them.
你是个人
You’re one of us.
你是个男孩 蛋蛋
You’re a boy, Eggs.
或者说是那个特布肖家的孩子
Or should I call you the Trubshaw baby?
这不是真的 是吧 小鱼
Not true, is it, Fish?
我和你一样 是个盒子怪
I’m a boxtroll like you.
不是吗
Aren’t I?
看吧 我是对的 承认吧 承认你们偷了他
See? I was right! Now admit it. Admit you stole him!
它是招了吗
Is he confessing?
他说是别人把我给他的
He says I was given to him.
啊哈 又被我说对了
Ha! Right again!
我…什么 等等
I… Wait, what?
别人把我给你的
I was given to you?
谁把我给你的
Who gave me to you?
他说什么
What’s he saying?
他说很久以前 有一个善良的人
He says a long time ago, there was a kind man.
镇上只有他认为盒子怪不是怪物
The one man in town who saw they weren’t monsters,
而是和自己一样的工人
but builders like him.
我调试了插头
I’ve tried adjusting the dongle
看起来似乎无法…
and there doesn’t seem to be any possible…
天啊 你把它弄好了
Look! You’ve solved it!
有人想吃点果冻休息一下吗
Who’s up for a jelly break?
这玩意儿我能吃一辈子
I tell you, I could eat this stuff for the rest of my life.
但是有一天晚上
But one night…
我们可以好好商量
I’m being reasonable.
但我也可以翻脸不认人
I can be unreasonable!
斯奈彻想让他建造一样东西
Snatcher wanted him to build something.
我是发明家 不是杀手
I’m an inventor, not a killer!
但他拒绝了
But he refused.
当红帽子们试图把我从他怀里抢走时
And when the Red Hats tried to take me away from him,
或许我该替你照看一下你的儿子
Maybe if I hold on to your son.
不许碰他
Not my boy!
快跑 带上我儿子
Run! Take my son!
然后他们就…
And then they…
他们怎么了
They what?
他们杀了他
They killed him.
我觉得那个人是你♥爸♥爸
I think that kind man was your father.
爸爸是什么
What’s a father?
爸爸就是抚养你长大的那个人
Well, a father’s the one who raises you