他们随便抓人 我们却什么也不做
They drag us away and we do nothing.
我看起来像他们吗
I look like one of them?
算是吧
Sort of.
我会找到你的 小鱼
I’ll find you, Fish.
我会进入第一轮的
I’ll get the first round in.
站稳了 老头
Steady on, old chap!
格尔贡佐拉羊奶酪
Gorgonzola,
上等的车达奶酪和波罗伏洛干酪
fine cheddar and provolone!
我想要 我想要个气球
I want one! I want a balloon!
硬奶酪 多脂奶酪和软奶酪
Hard, creamy and soft!
别挡我路
Out of my way!
来和特布肖家的孩子合个影吧
Get your picture taken with the Trubshaw baby!
在这个悲伤的节日里
A humorous keepsake
买♥♥个好玩的纪念品吧
for this dark and dreadful day!
别挡路 你个淘气鬼
Get out the way, you little urchin.
她快出场了
She’s about to come on!
-快来 -弗柔·弗柔女士要表演了
– Come on! – Madame Frou Frou time!
特布肖家孩子的纪念日商品大甩卖♥♥
Trubshaw Baby Remembrance Day merchandise here!
能铭记这个惨剧的最好方法就是
What better way to remember that horrible tragedy forever
买♥♥一个气球
than with a balloon!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gents,
这是来自克莱克斯洛瓦其亚的失落大♥陆♥的
from the long lost land of Crackerslovakia,
弗柔·弗柔女士
Madame Frou Frou!
奶酪桥 你们好
Hello, Cheesebridge!
你们好啊 亲爱的
Hello, darlings!
谢谢 谢谢你们 亲爱的粉丝们
Thank you! Thank you, my darlings!
我是你的头号♥粉丝 弗柔·弗柔
I’m your biggest fan, Frou Frou!
伯特利林德陛下 你真够热情的
Lord Portley-Rind, you are too much!
不过我喜欢
Or maybe just enough!
好吧
Very good.
今天 我准备演一出关于特布肖家孩子的
Today, I shall perform the sad tale of
悲伤的音乐剧
the Trubshaw baby!
首先 我需要从观众席挑一位助手
But first, I need a helper from the audience.
-选我 选我 -有人吗
– Me, me! – Anyone?
有人愿意吗 没人吗
Anyone at all? Nobody?
您好 我愿意…
Excuse me, I’d like to…
闪一边去
Move aside!
选我
Pick me!
伯特利林德小姐
Little Miss Portley-Rind.
你将扮演可爱的小婴儿特布肖
You shall play the sweet little baby Trubshaw!
昨晚我看见一个男孩和盒子怪在一起
I saw a boy taken by boxtrolls last night.
什么
What?
也许你的观众想要听听…
Maybe your audience would like to hear…
照着剧本来 亲爱的
Stick to the script, my darling!
十年之前阴谋生
Ten years ago A plot was hatched
恶魔心中狡诈存
Where evil was with cunning matched
夜深人家忘锁门
Whoever left their doors unlatched
襁褓婴儿不见人
Would find their infant children snatched
那些可恶的盒子怪
By boxtrolls

No
可恶的盒子怪
Boxtrolls
老特布肖为子断心肠
Trubshaw Senior loved his kid
所有父亲都这样
The same as regular fathers did
不想落得此下场
If you don’t want to share his plight
记得锁好门和窗
Make sure that you are locked up tight
小心提防盒子怪
From boxtrolls
一天夜里特布肖
For this night Baby’s Dad Trubshaw
忘了要把门锁好
Quite forgot to lock the door
待他睡到正酣时
And as soon as he began to snore
盒子怪把孩子偷走了
The boxtrolls came in to withdraw
可怜的孩子啊
Poor baby
什么
What?
那些可恶的盒子怪
Those vile boxtrolls
窗要关紧门要锁好
So look your windows Bolt your doors
否则盒子怪进屋来
Or boxtrolls with their creepy claws
伸出利爪偷走孩子
Will take your children in their paws
拖进下水道吃个饱
And drag them down to feed their jaws
那些可恶的盒子怪
Boxtrolls
特布肖急得发了疯
Mr. Trubshaw went quite wild
他的孩子不见了
When he found out he’d lost his child
换做是谁都会这样
He did what any dad would do
他飞奔出去连忙追
He ran off swiftly to pursue those boxtrolls
好心人帮帮帮帮我
Help, help, help me, please, won’t you?
可是已经于事无补
But the boxtrolls did what boxtrolls do
小心后面 傻瓜
Look out, you idiot!
盒子怪抓了他开始吃
They snatched him up and began to chew
吃完还不忘舔手指
Until there was no residue
一点都没剩
Of Trubshaw
它们把他拖进下水道
They pulled him down into their nest
打个嗝的工夫都没用
Hardly pausing to digest
就把他啃得只剩骨头
They left his bones but ate the rest
永远别被做成盘中餐
Never be a dinner guest
要小心提防盒子怪
Of boxtrolls
她在说谎
But she’s lying!
那些可恶的盒子怪
Those boxtrolls
这就是他们的遭遇
And that’s the story of the Trubshaw kid
不要重演这种悲剧
Don’t do what Father Trubshaw did
看见盒子怪别手软
If you see boxtrolls don’t placate them
杀了它们然后再闪
Catch them and exterminate them
盒子怪
Boxtrolls
杀了那些盒子怪
Kill those boxtrolls
盒子怪
Boxtrolls!
杀了那些盒子怪
Kill those boxtrolls
杀了那些盒子怪
Kill those boxtrolls!
杀了那些
Kill those…
杀了那些
Kill those…
盒子怪
Boxtrolls!
盒子怪
Boxtrolls!
杀了那些盒子怪
Kill those boxtrolls!

Brava!
杀了那些盒子怪
Kill those boxtrolls!
别忘了今晚的聚会 弗柔·弗柔
Don’t forget about our party tonight, Frou Frou!
-唱得好 -好
– Good show! – Brava!

Brava!
唱得真好 弗柔·弗柔女士
Well done, Madame Frou Frou.
太棒了
Marvelous!
你想干什么
What do you want?
我就没见过你这么笨的小偷
You’re the worst pickpocket I’ve ever seen.
拿去 买♥♥几本书好好学学怎么偷
Here, buy a book on how to be a better thief.
等一下
Wait!
昨晚我看见你了
I saw you last night.
他们抓走了小鱼 不知道带到哪去了
And they took Fish, and I don’t know where they took him.
你昨晚和盒子怪在一起
You were with the boxtrolls last night?
是的
Yes.
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道
I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!
我就知道是这样 爸爸他居然不信我
Father didn’t believe me but I knew it!
-你是怎么逃的 -我们从地下走的
– How did you escape? – We went underground.
它们有没有把你拖到它们脏兮兮的洞里
Did they drag you down to their hideous caves?
那里是不是尸骨成山 血流成河
Were there mountains of baby bones and rivers of blood?
-什么 -它们吃了你全家
– What? – Did they eat your family?
-我… -还让你看着
– My… – Did they let you watch?
什么
What?
就是逼着你看
I mean, make you watch.
告诉我他们干了什么
Tell me everything!
你咬我
You bit me.
我得找到那个戴红帽子的人
I need to find the men in red hats.
你居然咬我
You bit me!
还是用你的嘴
With your mouth.
戴红帽子的哪个人
The men in red hats.
盒子怪灭害队
The Boxtroll Exterminators?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!