Come on.
走吧
Guy. Guy.
乖狗
Here, boy.
出来 乖狗
Here, boy. Here, boy. Morning.
出来 出来 早安
Christ, you’re up early. Bless you for making coffee.
老天 你起得够早的 谢谢你煮的咖啡
One nightyou weren’t kidding.
就一宿 你们没开玩笑
For a change.
换换环境
He’s not there either.
他也不在那
You looked by the car? He’s not anywhere.
你找车旁边了吗? 他哪都不见了
All right. Let me get dressed.
好吧 我们穿衣服吧
Who? Bloody dog’s gone missing.
谁? 狗不见了
Does that happen a lot?
这事经常发生吗?
That mutt miss his breakfast? Not a chance.
那条狗会错过早点? 从来不会
It’s always something, right?
总有原因 对吧?
Get in the basement.
快去地下室
What?
什么?
Get everyone in the basement. What the hell are you talking about?
马上把他们带进地下室 你在说些什么?
We’re in danger. Your family’s in danger. I don’t have time to explain.
你有危险 你家人有危险 我没时间解释了
What the Eamon, you should go.
等等 究竟… 埃蒙 你们应该走了
What the hell have you done? It’s not her. It’s me.
你究竟干了什么? 不是她 是我
You need to get out of sight and in the basement as quick as you can.
你们必须尽快到地下室去
Daddy.
爸爸
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Let’s go.
我们走
The phone is dead.
电♥话♥没声
Yeah.
知道
Jason, who’s out there?
杰森 外面是什么人?
Who is it?
是谁?
Scheibe. Scheibe.
妈的 妈的
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
We should never have come here. IThese children
我们根本不该来这 我…两个孩子…
That’s not gonna happen.
不会有事的
Where is it?
在哪?
Where’s the weapon?
武器在哪?
Who else is out here?
还有谁在?
How many you got with you? I’m not gonna ask you again.
你们有几个人? 我只问一次
I work alone, like you.
我单干 和你一样
We always work alone.
我们总是单干
What do you mean? Who are you? Bonn?
这话是什么意思? 你是哪的?罗马?
Paris?
巴黎?
Treadstoneboth of us.
我们两个都参加”踩石行动”
Treadstone? Which one?
踩石? 是哪的?
Paris. I live in Paris. Do you still get the headaches?
巴黎 我住在巴黎 你头还疼吗?
Yeah.

I get such bad headaches.
我头疼得厉害
You know at night when you’re driving a car?
知道开夜车的感觉吧?
Maybe it’s something to do with the headlights. What is Treadstone?
也许和开前灯有关 “踩石”是什么东西?
Treadstone… said, “Pioze”
“踩石行动”意味着止疼药
They said, “Go to Paris.”
他们叫我们去巴黎
Is Treadstone in Paris?
踩石在巴黎?
Look at this.
瞧瞧现在
Look at what they make you give.
瞧瞧他们都让你付出了什么
All right. All right. All right. All right.
好了 好了
Right, get in the front, put your belt on.
对 你坐前面并系上安全带
We’re just gonna put you in the back.
我把你放在后座
Get in the front, Polly.
克劳迪娅 坐前面去
I’m not waiting, Marie. One minute, Eamon.
玛丽 我不再等了 埃蒙 再等等
I’m not waiting! Please!
不等了 求你了
Take it.
拿着
I took out 30 grand. The rest is yours.
我取了3万美金 其余都归你
That’s it? That’s all I got.
就这样? 我就这些
No, that’s not what I meant.
不 我不是这意思
This is not gonna stop, Marie.
玛丽 不能再拖了
You gotta get out now, away from me.
你必须现在就走 离开我
You gotta get out. You gotta start running.
你必须离开 赶快逃
You get low. You stay low.
你要隐藏行踪
No more friends. Nothing familiar.
不要再交朋友 要换新环境
There’s enough in there for you to make a life.
这钱够你生活
Any life. I’m out ofhere, Marie.
什么生活都行 玛丽 我要走了
Get in the car. You gotta go.
快上车 你必须走
What are you gonna do?
你打算怎办?
I’ll end it. Go ahead.
把它了结 走吧
Please.
求你了
Code in, please.
请报代号♥
Code in.
报代号♥
Code in.
报代号♥
Who is this?
是哪位?
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
The man you sent is dead.
你派来的人已死了
So whoever this is, you better start talking.
所以不管你是谁 你最好开口说话
Hello, Jason.
你好 杰森
So what are we into now?
那你看现在怎办?
Come on. It only goes two ways,Jason.
只有两个办法 杰森
Come in and let us make this right, or we’re gonna keep going until we’re satisfied.
你回来让我们把这事处理好 直到我们满意
You mean until you kill me.
你是说直到我死
I can’t fix this if I don’t know what the problem is.
不知道问题所在 我没法补救
So tell me what we’re into, and I’ll do the best I can.
告诉我怎做 我会尽力而为
Why don’t you talk to Marie, Jason?
杰森 你为何不和玛丽谈谈
Let’s ask Marie what she wants to do. I don’t think she gives a shit.
问问玛丽的想法是什么 说实话 我想她才不在乎
She’s dead.
她死了
I’m sorry to hear that. How did that happen?
真遗憾 是怎么回事?
She was slowing me down.
她拖我后腿
Jason, listen. All we’ve been doing right from
杰森 我们做这些是…
Enough. Enough.
够了 够了
p.m. Paris. Today. Pont Neuf.
今天下午五点半 在巴黎新桥5:30
You come alone. You walk to the middle of that bridge.
就自己来 走到桥中间位置
You take off yourjacket. Face east.
脱下外套 面朝东方
I’ll redial this number. Jason, wait.
我会再拨这号♥码 等等
First flight out. Tell Nicky I’ll call from the car. Tell her to find Picot now. Go.
坐头班飞机去 打电♥话♥给妮基说我在车上 叫她找”花边”
So… what are we gonna do?
那么 我们打算怎办?
I told you I’d clean this up. That’s what I’m doing.
我说过会把它摆平 我正在做事
Can you really bring him in?
你真能把他带回来?
I think we’re past that, don’t you?
这事我们不是已说过了吗?
Do you have a better idea? You’ve given me nothing but a trail of collateral damage.
你有何高见? 除了从苏黎世到巴黎的一连串破坏…
I don’t think I could do much worse.
你什么都没干 换我来干肯定比这好
Why don’t you go upstairs and book a conference room?
你为何不到楼上订个会议室?
Maybe you can talk him to death.
或许你能说得他俯首听命
The bus. The tour bus.
大巴 观光大巴
Negative.
于目标无碍
Position one. Negative.
一号♥位置? 没问题
Position two. Negative.
二号♥位置? 没问题
Position threemotorcycle.
三号♥位置 摩托车
Negative.
没问题
Jason? I told you to come alone.
杰森? 我叫你独自来
I guess that was too complicated.
我猜这对你来说太难办了
So try thisI’m gone.
那试试这个吧 我走了
Get Nicky on the phone.
接通妮基的电♥话♥
Yeah.
喂?
How long does it take to wipe the room down and get it moved?
把房♥间清理好要多长时间?
Get rid of everything? Yeah.
清理所有资料? 对
Two to three hours. All right. Get started.
2到3小时 那好 行动
Listen, no breaks. Two men outside, one in the lobby and keep your eyes open.
中间别停 两人守外面 一人在大厅 要警惕
Keep the truck? Keep the truck. I’m gonna close this unit down.
卡车留下? 对 留下 我要关掉这个小组
We’ll move the gear in the truck.
我们要把设备搬到车上
They were covering Spain, Malta, Morocco. Yes, all local police radio traffic.
他们负责西班牙 马耳他和摩洛哥 对 当地警方的所有无线信♥号♥♥
No. For northern Europe we need an authorized directive.
不行 动北欧需要获得总部授权
Yeah. Okay. They’re on it. We’ll have a satellite download in 30 minutes.
好了 他们开始了 我们半小时后收到卫星下传资料
Where’s your field box?
你的行动箱在哪?
Where’s your field box? It’s right there.
你的行动箱在哪? 就在那里
The system’s gone haywire.
系统出故障了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!