Oh, here it is. We cannot haveExcuse me.
在这 我们不能… 打扰
Jason, what just happened in there?
杰森 刚才怎么回事?
What are you looking for? Nykwana Wombosi.
你要找什么? 尼瓦纳·翁博希
Wombosi went to the morgue to visit Kane.
翁博希去陈尸所看过凯恩
See? So?
明白了? 然后呢?
So, look. He’s in the Alliance Securite brochure. Same guy.
听好 他也出现在联合保安的小册里 同一人
This guy knows.
他知道实情
My French sucks. I can’t
我法语很糟 我不能…
It says something about a boat or
好象是说一艘船或…
I don’t understand. What does it say? You read it.
我看不懂 报上说什么?你看了
Huh? Tell me. Wha
告诉我 怎么了?
It says that three weeks before he was killed…
报上说 翁博希在被杀的三周前…
Mr. Wombosi told police that a man came on to his yacht…
告诉警方 一名男子…
five miles off the coast of Marseilles and tried to kill him.
在距马赛5公里的海上 爬上他的游艇 并企图暗♥杀♥他
It says that he chased the man off the boat and shot him twice in the back.
报上说他把刺客赶下了船 并击中他后背两枪
It says I’m an assassin.
我就是刺客
停车
但你说的是到…我们马上就到了
就停这,这里就行
叫你停车
What’s going on?
怎么了?
你搞什么鬼?
Go. Go.
走 快走
钱给多了
We’re blown. Come on. Blown? What is “blown”?
我们暴露了 快走 暴露? 暴什么露?
先生 找你零钱
先生 你不能停这 你必须开走
Ow. Keep walking. Keep walking.
继续走 继续走
What do you think they’re doing there? They’re onto the hotel.
你认为他们会在那干嘛? 他们在监视饭店
No, you don’t know that. Trust me. Just keep walking.
不会 你不知道 相信我 继续走
Are you crazy? What are you doing now?
你疯了? 你这是干嘛?
Jason!
杰森
This. This is “blown.”
这就是暴露
Marie. Get away.
玛丽? 走开
Marie, stop. Get away from me.
玛丽 站住 离我远点
Stop. What are you gonna do, kill me?
站住 你想怎样? 杀我?
Is that what’s next? ListenStay calm. Stay calm.
下一步就杀我? 听着 镇静 镇静
Whatever we do, we have to do it together. We?
不管我们做什么 都要一起做 我们?
The only thing we had in common was that neither of us knew who you were.
我们唯一的共同之处就是 我们谁也不知道你是谁
We passed that now. Marie, listen to me!
我们已熬过来了 玛丽 听我说
The police will find us, and the people who took that picture in the embassy
警方会找我们的 而且在使♥馆♥拍我们照片…
the people who killed Wombosithey are gonna kill us.
并且杀死翁博希的那帮人 就要来追杀我们了
The people who you work for.
你也在为那帮人干
I will take you wherever you need to go.
我会带你去你想去的地方
I will take you there. I will leave you there.
我会带你去 把你留在那
You can do whatever you want. You never have to see me again.
你可随心所欲 你永远也不用再见到我了
But not here. If we stay here, we die.
但在这不行 我们留在这就死定了
Great police work. Really brilliant.
这些警♥察♥真是干得太棒了
Why don’t they just hang out a banner that says “Don’t come back”?
他们为何不在那挂个标语 写上”不要回来”
Jesus Christ. What is the French word for stakeout, huh?
天啊 我的天 法语怎么说”监控”二字?
Okay. This was 16 minutes ago.
好吧 这事发生在16分钟前
This is our starting point.
我们就从这开始
They can’t fly. Trains are risky. Nicky? Yes.
他们不能乘飞机和火车 妮基? 我在这
I need to know everything Paris’s finest is doing on this. I’m on it.
我要知道巴黎警方的一举一动 遵命
You said 24 hours, and he’s not back.
你说过24小时 但他并没回来
No. We’ve got a good idea where he is.
但我们很清楚他现在在哪
You’ve got a black ops agent who’s off the reservation.
你的这个秘密特工疯了
He’s trashed an American consulate. He’s on the run in Europe. You don’t know why.
他大闹美国领♥事♥馆♥ 又在欧洲到处滋事 而你还不知原因何在
I’ve gotta stand before an oversight committee. What am I gonna tell’em about Treadstone?
但我却必须面对监察委员会 我要怎么对他们说”踩石行动”?
You’re worried about a budget meeting?
你担心的是预算会议吧?
We don’t take care of this, we don’t make it to the men’s room.
我们不负责此事 这事处理不好就干不下去了
Is that clear enough for you?
你现在明白了吧?
We will burn for this.
我们会毁在这事上
We will both of us burn.
我们两个都会
I want two teams. Daryl, Ray, stay on the grids.
好吧 我来分两个组 达尔 雷继续监视计算机
Brian, Harris, Steve…
布莱恩 哈里斯 史蒂夫
I want to work on this girl. Where do we stand with this residency pattern?
你们追查那个姑娘 住♥宅♥图进行得怎样?
Uh, we started it. Get it out.
已开始做了 做出来
We crossreferenced numbers from the grandmother and the stepbrother.
我们参照了她祖母 和她同父异母的弟弟的号♥码
Whenever we found convergence, we backchecked those numbers and ran a search merge…
我们发现有重合时 就提取号♥码…
with any other data we had on her, which wasn’t much, but
往回查 结合手头其他资料一起搜索 尽管资料并不多
These pins. These are all the places we think she’s lived in the last six years.
看这些图钉 这些就是我们认为 她过去六年住过的所有地方
One, two, three, four, five. That’s our pool.
1 2 3 4 5 这就是我们的资料库
No answer. How many times did you let it ring?
没人接听 你让铃♥声♥响了几下?
Look, if you don’t wanna go, I’ll hitch.
你要不想去 我就搭便车
I said I’d take you.
我说过送你去
Those are the targets.
这些就是目标
Beg, borrow, hack, tap, bypass
监视 恐吓 黑客 窃听
I don’t care what you do.
我不管你们用何种手段
I want to know everything you can tell me about what’s going on at those locations.
我要你们告诉我 以上地方发生的所有事情
How do you know he still owns this?
你怎知道这房♥子仍是他的?
Eamon always had money. He would never sell this.
埃蒙不缺钱 他不会卖♥♥的
Scheibe.
妈的
Marie. What?
玛丽 干嘛?
We gotta go.
我们必须走
What? We gotta go.
什么? 我们必须走
Oh, Scheibe.
妈的
I thought
我以为…
Oh, shit. That’s Eamon.
见鬼 是埃蒙
I’ll talk to him. We’re leaving.
我跟他说 我们得走了
Eamon. Hey.
埃蒙
Surprise. It’s meMarie.
意外吧 是我 玛丽
Wow, uh, God
老天
There’s a really good reason for this.
来这真是对了
There bloody well better be.
理由太充分了
Daddy! Hang on.Just hang on.
爸爸! 等等
I had no idea you would be here.
我没想到你在这里
Well, why would I be here? It’s only my bloody house, right?
我为何在这? 这是我的房♥子 没错吧?
Yeah. Did she get you into this?
是的 她带你来的?
It was just gonna be for a day.
我们只准备呆一天
Daddy, Alan has to go to pee.
爸爸 阿兰要撒尿
All right. Come on. Get out of the car.
好的 来吧 下车
Come on, Alan.
过来 阿兰
I’m sorry. I thought it waswould be okay.
抱歉 我以为会没事
But I guess I was wrong.
但我想我错了
Let’s find Mummy. Mummy is away for two days, thank God.
我要找妈妈 妈妈在外面要呆两天 幸好这样
You’ve got yourself all tied up. Okay.
你把自己缠上了 好的
What’s he do for a living?
他做什么的?
He used to be in shipping. Uhhuh.
以前做航运
Is he good for you? Are you happy?
他适合你吗? 你幸福吗?
You know me. I try too hard.
你知道我的 我在努力
Here you go.
给你
Sleep well. Good night.
睡个好觉 晚安
I’ll sleep on the floor.
我睡地板
This was when? 11 :45 a.m.
是几点的事? 早上11:45分
Which is definitely within the driving range of Paris.
完全在巴黎开车所及的范围之内
The call came from a highway rest stop, southbound side. What’s this yellow pin?
电♥话♥是从公路南侧的路边休息店打的 黄色图钉代表什么?
She spent a couple of months there in 1997.
她1997年在那里呆了几个月
Closest town is Riome.
距离最近的镇子是里奥姆
We took her family’s phone records and collated the international calls.
我们记下了她的电♥话♥记录 把国际电♥话♥整理出来了
They were in Paris at 2..00 a.m.
他们凌晨两点时在巴黎
They can’t fly. Train’s too dangerous.
他们无法乘飞机 火车也太危险
He knows better than to go anywhere we might track him. So this is our best guess.
他知道我们会去哪追捕他 我们只能这样猜测
What are you doing here? The kids
你在这干嘛? 看孩子
I was worried. You’re gonna wake them up.
我心里担心 你会弄醒他们的
We gotta I don’t wanna know who I am anymore.
我们得… 我再也不想知道自己是谁了
Shh. I don’t care. I don’t wanna know.
我不在乎 我不想知道
Come on. We’ll Everything I found out, I wanna forget.
来吧 我们谈谈… 我查明的任何事 我都想忘记
It’s okay.
没事的
I don’t care who I am or what I did.
我不在乎我是谁 或干过什么
It’s okay. We have this money.
没事的 我们有钱
We can hide.
可以藏起来
Could we do that? Is there any chance you can do that?
我们能这样做吗? 你可能这样做吗?
I don’t know.
我不知道