Ah, Monsieur Kane.
凯恩先生
It’s not him.
你认错人了
What do you have?
有何消息?
Wombosi went to the morgue.
翁博希去了陈尸所
He saw the body. He didn’t buy it.
他看了尸体 他不信
Where is he now?
他在哪?
I told you I’m not staffed for this.
我说过我人手不够
Where is he now? Right now, where’s Wombosi?
他在哪? 翁博希现在在哪?
They were leaving the morgue. They just left.
刚离开陈尸所 刚走
Sir, what do you want to do?
长官 你看怎办?
I need to get that pile.
我要拿瓶子
You’ve already cleaned the room?
你已打扫了房♥间?
I wiped the whole place down for fingerprints.
我把所有地方的指纹都擦去了
Can I walk around or is that gonna leave any footprints?
我可以走动吗? 会留下脚印吗?
You can… walk around. It’s no problem.
可以走 这没问题
But we’ll just keep track of everything we touch.
但我们要记住 碰过哪些东西
I just think it’s better if we leave a room that we’re not gonna leave a trail.
我们离开时不能留下任何痕迹 我想这样会更好
Why? Where are we going?
为何? 我们去哪? 我要去约翰·凯恩住过的饭店
the Hotel Regina.
女王饭店
Um, if I was him…
若我就是他…
then they’re gonna have some records.
那他们会有入住记录
We need that hotel bill. Okay.
我需要饭店的账单 好的
It gets slightly complicated though.
这变得有点复杂了
Because you’re dead.
因为你已经死了
Right.
没错
Sir, please. They want war?
先生 求你别这样 他们想打仗
Then we will give them war. If they want
我们就给他们仗打 他们想杀我 那就最好把我杀掉
They better kill me dead.
他们最好把我杀死
They better kill me in my sleep. Nykwana, listen to me.
最好在我睡觉时把我杀死 听我说 尼瓦纳
We need these people. It’s hard enough getting people we know to help us.
我们需要他们 要找到帮手是非常困难的
We need to be careful. We?
我们要谨慎 我们?
No, you. You need to bring me back that bastard Kane’s head…
不 是你 你要把那混♥蛋♥凯恩的头 给我带回来
put it in front of this house and show them what kind of war we are fighting.
放在这房♥子前面 向他们展示我们从事的战争
I want a reference check before we go.
动身前 我们要核对一下表
Okay.
好吧
What’s the pay phone number?
那公用电♥话♥的号♥码是多少?
61624686162468.
Exits? There’s three.
出口呢? 有3个
Service at the back, um, side goes to the street past the shops.
后面是员工出口 侧面出口通向商业大街
Front is the best.
前面的是最佳出口
If I think I’m being followed, I walk out with the bag over my right shoulder.
若我觉得被人跟踪 出来时就把包挎在右肩
And if there’s no taxi? I keep on walking…
要是没出租车呢? 我就一直前行
don’t look back until you make contact.
绝不回头 直到你和我联♥系♥
What?
怎么了?
We need this, right?
我们真需要这样?
Okay.
那好
I need distances.
我要离你远点
You walk in, you pick a spotsome midpoint in the lobby.
你走进去 选一个位置 要靠近大堂中♥央♥
I want you to count your steps to that spot and then remember that number.
你要数 并记住走到那个位置的步数
Because after I call you, I can get you moving. You understand?
因为我给你打电♥话♥后 要赶快行动 明白吗?
I also need a head count from the time you walk in until you get to the desk.
在你进去到柜台这段时间 我得弄清那里有多少人
How many hotel employees are there? And obviously security.
有多少职员? 当然还有保安
And it might not be that easy to see who they are.
不过要认出他们 或许没那么容易
I’ll call you. You give me the layout. We’ll take it from there.
我会给你打电♥话♥ 你告诉我那的布局 我们就开始干
What happened? Did something go wrong?
怎么了? 出差错了?
I’ve got the records.
我拿到记录了
This guy at the front desk was smiling at me.
前台那个小伙当时朝我微笑
I thoughtall this troublemaybe it’s easier to just ask for them.
因此想到所有那些麻烦 也许直接找他会更容易些
Do you have the bill?
你拿到了账单?
He made me a photocopy.
他给我复印了一份
You just asked for it?
你直接要的?
I said I was Mr. Kane’s personal assistant.
我说我是凯恩先生的私人助手
Okay. Good thinking.
想的真棒
Reschedule a meetingSir, can I
重新安排个会议 长官 我可以…
Wombosi was assassinated in his house in the middle of Paris.
翁博希在他位于巴黎市中心的寓所被暗♥杀♥了
Yeah, we just heard.
是的 我们刚听说
It’s him. It’s Bourne. We’re almost positive.
我们刚听说 是伯恩干的 我们几乎能断定是
He had an assignment. He failed.
他被分派任务 但却失手
He obviously felt compelled to finish the task.
显然他觉得自己必须完成任务
Shit. Jesus. We think he’ll come back in now.
天啊 我们认为他现在快回来了
I mean, it’s routine. It’s like behavioral software.
我是说 程序如此 这就像是行为软件
He’s following a protocol.
他会照章行事
Now that he’s completed the mission, we think he’ll come back in.
既然他已完成任务 我们认为他就会
They always do. When?
他们总是这样 何时回来?
How long till he checks in?
他回来报到还要多久?
Twentyfour hours. Twentyfour hours?
24小时 24小时?
Yeah. It’s usually something like that.
对 通常要这么久
Then what?
然后呢?
I told you we’d clean this up.
我说过我们会把这事摆平
It will be clean.
会摆平的
I understand you’re a dive shop, but where are you located?
我知道你是家潜水用品店 但你们的店在哪?
Marseilles?
马赛?
What specifically does your company supply? I am sorry…
你们公♥司♥具体提供些什么产品? 抱歉
what did you say your name was, monsieur?
先生 你说你叫什么名字?
你在这呆了三小时 却没找到一个指纹?
What? The Paris police found the vehicle.
什么事? 巴黎警♥察♥找到车子了
You’ve reached the offiice of Simon Rawlins…
你已拨通联合保安公♥司♥海事部
at Alliance Securite, Maritime Division.
海事部西蒙·罗林斯的办公室
The Paris office hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
巴黎的办公时间 是早上8点至下午5点
I got a lead in Paris.
我在巴黎找到一个线索
The rest were Marseilles andIn Paris it’s what?
其余都是马赛的… 巴黎? 是谁?
Uh, Alliance Securite. Simon Rawlins. I got a machine.
联合保安公♥司♥西蒙·罗林斯 是留言电♥话♥
Monsieur.
先生
Mr. Kane?
凯恩先生?
Mr. Kane.
凯恩先生
How are you? I’m good. I’m good. How are you?
你好吗? 我还好 你呢?
Oh, Mr. Kane. Come right in.
凯恩先生 请进来
Please, have a seat. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
So, this is the PalmerJohnson trideck.
你看 这是帕尔默三层甲板游艇
I’m assuming you’re still in the market. It’s still the same vessel.
我猜想你还是在市场 这仍然是同一艘船
Yes.

So I’m Kane.
所以 我就是凯恩
Hey. I just had a meeting as Kane.
我刚以凯恩的身份见了个人
They said No. I’m definitely Kane. I just had a meeting as Kane.
他们说… 我的确是凯恩 我刚以凯恩的身份见了个人
And he knew me as Kane. So I’m definitely Bourne. I’m also definitely Kane.
他也认为我是凯恩 所以我的确是伯恩 也的确是凯恩
This is all just boats. I got blueprints and cameras.
全跟船有关 我有设计图 摄像机和保安系统
I just found John Michael Kane’s body.
我刚查到约翰·凯恩的尸体
In a morgue here in Paris.
在巴黎的陈尸所
But if you areJohn Michael Kane, whose body do they have?
若你是约翰·凯恩 那尸体又是谁?
What was name again? Kane.
再说一遍 什么名字? 凯恩
Kane. John Michael Kane.
凯恩 约翰·凯恩
John Michael Kane.
约翰·凯恩
Kane. It’s number 121 .
凯恩 是121号♥
I want to see the body. Our boss could come back.
我想看尸体 我老板可能会回来
I’m not supposed to do that.
我们也不允许这样做
Come on.
拿去吧
Is this it? WhWhere is he?
是这吗? 尸体去哪了?
II don’t know where.
我不知道
怎么了?
这家伙来看那个美国人 但尸体不见了
他兄弟他们昨晚来过了
他没有登记
Who are you? What’s going on here? Where’s the body?
你是谁? 怎么回事? 这具尸体呢?
I said someone came last night. I know. Where’d they take the body?
我说过昨晚有人来过了 他们把尸体弄哪去了?
Look, this is not a carnival, okay?
听着 这不是联欢会 明白吗?
People call. They make an appointment and they follow the rules.
大家都打电♥话♥预约 按规章办事
Everyone signs in and out. This is a serious placeserious work.
这里进出都要登记 这是个严肃的地方 得严谨的工作
It’s not just to come in whenever you like! You’re right. We didn’t sign in.
不是说 你何时想来就来 说得对 我们进来时没有登记
Get the hell out ofhere.
滚出去
Fine, fine. I’m just gonna go sign in. Go.
好 好 我马上就去登记 快走
Is this it? This is it, right?
是这个吗? 就是这个 对吧?
You can’t take the book. It’s okay. There’s a pencil in here.
你不能动登记薄 没事的 这有铅笔
Honey, why don’t you go wait outside?
亲爱的 你干嘛不去外面等着?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!