法国马赛以南60公里地中海海域
谍影重重
真乱
没见过死人吗?
给他盖上毯子
我就来
小心
等等 我马上到 给他盖上
苏黎世戈曼萨银行 0007171201426
What the hell are you doing to me?
你在对我搞什么鬼?
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
Goddamn it! Where am I? A boat.
见鬼 我在哪? 船里
A fishing boat. You were in the water.
一艘渔船 你当时在水里
We pull you out. What water?
被捞上船的 什么水里?
You were shot. See? There are the bullets.
你中弹了 看见了吗? 这是子弹
Oh. Look. There is a number for a bank.
瞧 一个银行号♥码
Why was it in your hip?
怎么会在你背部里?
My hip? Why was it in your hip?
我背部? 怎么会在你背部里?
Yeah. In your hip under the skin. Uh. Oh, God!
对 在你背部皮肤下面 天啊!
You need to rest. Wait. Please. Slow down.
你需要休息 等等 慢点走
I’m a friend. I’m your friend. Huh?
我没有恶意 我是你的朋友
My name is Giancarlo. Who are you?
我叫姜卡洛 你是谁?
What’s your name? What’s your name?
你叫什么? 你叫什么?
Uh, I don’t know.
我不知道
Oh, God.
天啊
弗吉尼亚州 兰利中♥央♥情报局总部
It’s been confirmed, sir. Mission failed.
长官 已得到确认 任务失败了
你知道我是谁吗?
我不知道我是谁
告诉我 我是谁
如果你知道我是谁…
就请不要胡闹了…
…赶快告诉我
If you want to eat, you better get in there.
想吃的话就请过来
Based on these charts, I think I may have been closer to the coast.
从海图上看 我可能去过离海岸更近的地方
What’s this? You tied these knots?
这是什么? 你绑的结?
So it start to come back, huh?
开始恢复记忆了?
No, it doesn’t start to come back. The knot’s like everything else.
不 还没有 这绳结没什么特别
I just found the rope and I did it.
我只是看到绳子就打个结而已
The same way I canI can read, I can write.
就像我能阅读 我能写字
I can add, subtract. I can make coffee. I can shuffle cards.
做算术 煮咖啡 洗扑克牌
I can set up a chessboard. Yes, yes. It will come back.
摆棋盘 你的记忆肯定会恢复的
No, it’s not coming back, goddamn it! That’s the point!
不 恢复不了 真见鬼! 问题就在这!
I’m down here looking through all this shit. For two weeks I’m down here.
我一直在查看这些鬼东西 我已在这呆了两周
It’s not working. I don’t even know what to look for.
这不顶用 我甚至不知道要查找什么
You need to rest.
你需要休息
It will come back. What if it doesn’t come back?
记忆会恢复的 不能恢复怎办?
We get in there tomorrow, II don’t even have a name.
明天就到港口了 我却连名字都没有
It’s not much, but it should get you to Switzerland.
这不多 但够你去瑞士了
Thank you.
谢谢
你看不懂这些标志吗?
站起来 快点 马上
公园关门了 不许在公园过夜
All right.
好的
给我们看你的证件
No. II don’t
我没有 快拿证件
I don’t have any papers. I lost
没有证件 我弄丢了…
好吧 跟我们走 举起手来
我只想睡一下…
These people have threatened my family, my babies.
这些人威胁我的家人 我的孩子
So I’m telling you, when the evidence is clear…
听好 一旦证据齐全
I will have a nice story for you to read about.
我就有好戏让大家看
And all my friends out there, you will read about yourselves.
还有我在那边的朋友 你们会看到自己的好戏
Cause if you want to play this game… after
因为在我变得理智后你们还想玩这场游戏的话 我就演给你们看’
That’s Nykwana Wombosi speaking in Paris the day before yesterday.
这是尼瓦纳·翁博希前天在巴黎的讲话
He was an irritation before he took power…
他在掌权前是个刺头
he was a problem when he was in power and he’s been a disaster for us in exile.
执政时则是个麻烦 流亡后已成为我们的灾难
He’s writing a book about the agency’s history in Africa. He’s going to name names.
他在写一本中情局在非洲行动的书 他要点特工的名
It’s basically a shakedown. He’s demanding the agency’s help.
这简直是敲诈 他在强求中情局的援助
He wants us to put him back in power in six months or else.
他要我们在半年内扶他重新上台 否则就等着瞧
This interview, and I’ll make the tape available to anyone who wants it…
我会把这次采访的磁带给需要者
he goes on to claim that he’s just survived an assassination attempt.
他在采访时还称 自己刚躲过一起暗♥杀♥
He says it’s us. He says he’s got proof.
他说是我们干的 称自己有证据
The director wants to know if there’s any possible shred of truth in this accusation.
局长想知道这一指控 可有真实之处
I’ve already assured him there’s nobody that reckless on my senior staff.
我已向他保证 我的高级幕僚中 没人会这么鲁莽
I was recalling a conversation we had some time ago, talking about Treadstone.
我想起我们以前的一次谈话 关于”踩石”行动
I seem to remember Nykwana Wombosi’s name might have come up.
我似乎记得谈话中 提到过翁博希的名字
I’m not sure what we’re talking about.
我不敢肯定我们谈了些什么
Someone tried to take him out. Tried and failed.
有人试图把他干掉 但失手了
Was this Treadstone?
这就是”踩石行动”?
You’re asking me a direct question?
你在直截了当地提问?
Yes. I thought you were never gonna do that.
是 我还以为你不会这么做
What happened?
出什么事了?
Well, we, uh, lost communication with our man.
我与我们的人失去了联♥系♥
This was almost two weeks ago.
这几乎是两周前的事
We’ve been working around the clock, the whole unit.
我们整个小组没日没夜一直在干
We’ve been sleeping down there. Believe me, we’re doing everything we can.
我们睡在那儿 想方设法
And you don’t let me know this? You never wanted to before.
但你不想让我知道这事? 你以前从不想知道
You never made a mistake before.
你以前从没失过手
瑞士苏黎世戈曼萨银行
我能为你效劳吗?
Uh, yes. I’m here about a numbered account.
我来办理保险箱的事
If you just enter your account number here, I’ll direct you to an appropriate officer.
你把账号♥填好 我叫人帮你
美国护照
My name is Jason Bourne.
我叫杰森·伯恩
I live in Paris.
住在巴黎
我在想
离我上次来这里有多久了?
我不敢肯定
肯定有三周了
Yes. In Paris. Do you have the number for a Jason Bourne?
对 是巴黎 有杰森·伯恩的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Yes, sir. Would you like me to connect you?
有 先生 要帮你接通吗?
Yes. Please.
请接通
This is 46990384.
这里是46990384
Leave a message at the beep.
请在听到信♥号♥♥声后留言
I’m an American. Okay.
我是美国人 好的
Hold it. Wait.
等等 站住
You have no jurisdiction here.
你们在这没有管辖权
No. Excuse me. No. This is not my current address, okay?
不 抱歉 这不是我现在的住址 明白吗?
This was my current address until two days ago…
它在我两天前…
when I started standing in line outside.
开始排队时还是
Now, I lose my apartment, okay? That means no address, no phone, no money, no time.
我现在已没有公♥寓♥ 这意味着没有住址 电♥话♥ 钱 时间
I still have no visa.Miss Kreutz, I’m gonna have to ask you to keep your voice down.
而我还没有拿到签证 库鲁茨小姐请冷静 我必须请你放低声音
Excuse me. But where’s the guy that I talked to last week?
抱歉 但与我上周谈话的那人在哪?
Every week it’s a new person. How am I supposed to
每周都换一个新人 凭什么要我…
I don’t know who you saw last week. Well, let me help you.
我不知道你上周见的是谁 好吧 我帮你找是谁
I’m sure I have it. Hold on. Could I have your attention for a moment, please?
我确信有他的名字 请稍等 你能听我说吗?
It’s right here. Look at it.
这儿找到了 你看看
This is a student visa now. It’s not about a green card anymore.
目前这是学生签证 这和绿卡无关
It’s completely different. It’s not a menu, Miss Kreutz.
完全不是一♥码♥事 库鲁茨小姐 这不是菜单
You don’tjust pick what you want.
你不能选你想要的
You! Red bag! The red bag! Stop right there!
红口袋 拿红口袋那个人 站在原地不动!
Put your hands up.!
举起手!
I’m on the eastOhh!
我正赶来
Move it! Now! Now!
快点 快 快!
Check. Clear!
好 没人!
Bravo Unit moving up staircase. Proceeding to second floor.
二队正在上楼 即将到达二楼
On the floor! Down!
趴在地板上!
Clear!
没人!
Go! Go! Come on!
快 往前挪!
He’s in Zurich now? Right now? Yes. It just came in.
他现在在苏黎世? 是的 刚收到消息
But they’re sure? Sure it’s him? Yes. He went to the bank.
他们确定是他吗? 是的 他去银行了
Our source at the bank, that’s who called.
是我们在银行的线人汇报的
Come on. He’s got to assume we’re watching the bank, right?
快点 但他肯定会想到我们在监视银行 对吧?
I don’t know. Come on.
我不知道 快开
I mean, he cleaned out the box. He left the gun. What does that mean?
我是说 他拿了保险箱的钱 却留下枪 是何意思?
I said I don’t know.
我说了我不知道
I liked it better when I thought he was dead.
我更喜欢认为他已死
Oh, Scheibe.
妈的
What are you looking at?
你看什么?
I heard you inside. What?
我在里面听你说了 什么?
The consulate. I heard you talking. I thought maybe we could help each other.
我听到你在领♥事♥馆♥说的话 我们可以相互帮忙
How’s that? You need money. I need a ride out ofhere.
怎么帮? 你需要钱 我需要坐车离开这
I’m not running a car service just now. Thank you.
谢谢你 我不提供租车业务
I’ll give you $1 0,000 for driving me to Paris.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!