宝宝集团背叛了我
Baby corp betrayed me!
我终于可以用永恒萌狗
And I’m finally going to get revenge…
来报仇了
…with the forever puppy.
啊 就这
Huh? That’s it?
不 不
No, no.
想象一下一个小狗永远也长不大
Imagine a puppy that never grows up.
永远就是一个小狗狗
A puppy that stays a puppy forever.
一旦发行我的永恒萌狗
Once I launch my forever puppies
让它们遍布世界的各个角落
to every corner of the world…
它们是如此的讨人喜欢
They’ll be so adorable…
好可爱啊
How cute!
就再也没有人想要养个小孩了
…no one will ever want a baby ever, ever again.
宝宝集团就完蛋了
The end of baby corp!
噢 拜托
Oh, please.
一个永远长不大的狗 这是不可能的
A puppy that never grows up? That’s impossible!
不是吗
Isn’t it?
噢 曾经是不可能 直到你把关键原料带来给我
Oh, it was, until you brought me the key ingredient.
我的青春永驻奶
My secret formula.
这是我的 这是我的
It’s mine! It’s mine!
这全都是我的了
It’s all mine.
不
No!
你带给了我摧毁宝宝集团所需的最关键的东西
You brought me the very thing I needed to destroy baby corp.
不 没错
No! Yes!
你正好掉进了我的陷阱
You walked right into my trap!
你不可能得逞的 对 只要我们
You’ll never get away with this! Yeah, not if we…
怎样 告诉别人
What? Tell?
你打算告诉谁 蒂姆 你的父母吗
Who are you gonna tell, Tim? Your parents?
孩子们去哪了
Where are the boys?
我让他们留在狗狗区域的
I told them to stay in the puppy zone.
我准备带他们俩一起去拉斯维加斯
I’m taking them both with me to las Vegas.
所以别挡我的路
So stay out of my way.
我可不想弄死他们
I’d hate for them to get terminated.
哈 他们绝不会把我们单独留下的
Ha! They’d never leave us alone.
噢 真的吗
Oh, really?
等他们见到萌狗集团合格的
Wait until they meet puppy co’s certified…
儿童室内照顾专家
In-house childcare expert.
呼呼呼
Hoo-hoo-hoo.
噢 不
Oh, no.
别紧张 孩子们 就一晚而已
– Don’t be nervous, buddy. – It’s only overnight.
一眨眼的时间我们就回来了
We’ll be back before you know it.
而且会有人好好照顾你们的
Besides, you boys are in great hands.
没错
That’s right!
尤金妮娅在各方面都堪称完美
Eugenia is practically perfect in every way.
不
No.
请不要跟他一起走
Please don’t go with him.
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯在试图
Francis Francis is trying to…
噢 相信我
Oh, believe me…
尤金妮娅不会让孩子们离开她的视线的
Eugenia won’t take her eyes off your children.
一秒都不会
Not for one second.
这真是太让人放心了
That’s very reassuring.
现在你看得到他们
Now you see them.
现在你又看不到了
And now, you don’t.
再见咯 呼呼呼
Too-da-loo! Hoo-hoo-hoo.
去机场
To the airport!
完了 我完蛋了
It’s over. I’m through.
我们该怎么办 坦普尔顿 我们该怎么办
What do we do, Templeton? What do we do?
我们必须在飞机起飞之前
We have to get to the airport and stop Francis Francis…
赶到机场并阻止弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
Before the plane takes off!
不错 但是我们怎么样穿过吓人的看守呢
Yes! But how do we get past scary poppins down there?
好吧 一定有办法的
Okay. There must be something we can do.
啊
Uh…
喂 也没那么糟糕嘛
Hey, it’s not that bad.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
你这是怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
啊 不要看我
Ah! Don’t look at me!
噢 不
Oh, no!
要是没有那个青春永驻奶 我就会变成一个普通宝宝
Without that formula, I turn into a normal baby.
你知道的 咕咕 嘎嘎 各种怪叫
You know, goo-goo, ga-ga. The whole bit!
噢 不
Oh, no!
啊 好恶心
Ah! Gross!
哕 噢 噢
Blegh! Ew, ew!
噢
Ow!
我现在是一个正在倒计时的宝宝炸♥弹♥
I’m a ticking baby time bomb!
我将会变成一个只会呕吐拉屎的无助宝宝
I’m going to turn into a puking, pooping, helpless baby!
等一下 这下我有主意了
Wait a second. That gives me an idea.
什么 什么主意
What? What is it?
我有过很多保姆
I’ve been through a lot of babysitters…
而他们全都害怕同一件事
And they all fear one thing.
现在 女士们 炸黄油的秘诀是
Now, ladies, the secret to deep fried butter…
用少许健康的人造黄油
Is a healthy dab of margarine.
嗯
Mmm.
嗨 男扮女装的人
Hey, Mr. Lady man!
这个宝宝 我觉得他生病了
The baby. I think he’s sick!
你必须得做点什么
You gotta do something!
啊 太可怕了
Oh, the horror!
坦普尔顿 好美味啊
Templeton! Delicious!
好恶心 它进你嘴了
Gross! It got in your mouth!
它也进我嘴里了
It got in my mouth, too!
我觉得我要吐了
I think I’m gonna be sick!
冲水
Swirly!
距离飞机起飞只剩一个小时了
There’s only an hour before the plane takes off.
哇 哇 哇 我们骑自行车去吧
Whoa, whoa, who. Let’s take the bike.
啊 骑车
Uh, the bike?
我不知道
I don’t know.
啊
Ah!
快走
Let’s move!
好的 但是你在这等一下 什么
Okay, but wait right here! What?
你要去哪里 坦普尔顿
Where are you going? Templeton!
永远要记得戴安全帽
Always wear a helmet.
再见了 马桶头
Too-da-loo, toilet head!
哈 你永远抓不到我们
Ha! You’ll never catch us!
丝塔西
Staci!
丝塔西 快来
Staci, come in!
噢 丝塔西
Oh, staci!
是你吗 老板 红色警报
Is that you, boss? Code red!
我正被一个杀手保姆追杀
I’m being chased by a killer babysitter!
集♥合♥队伍
Gather the team!
马上干 老板
On it, boss.
喂 喂
Hello! Hello!
喂 红色警报
Hello! Code red.
收到
Got it!
每个人都喜欢宝宝
Everybody loves babies
每个人都喜欢宝宝
everybody loves babies
红色警报 重复
we got a code red. Repeat…
红色警报
We got a code red!
你在干什么 坦普尔顿 快骑啊
What are you doing, Templeton? Go, go!
不能闯红灯啊
But that’s jaywalking!
给你 拿去交罚单的
Here, I’ll pay your ticket.
快骑
Go!
哈哈
Ha-ha!
我想我们甩掉他了
I think we lost him!
哦 不 我们没有
Oh, no, we didn’t!
朵蜜力量
Flower power!
啊
Huh?
嗯 嗯
Mmm! Mmm!
啪啪啪
Pow, pow, pow!
哈哈 这才是我的好孩子
Ha-ha! That’s my boy!
啪屁
Poppy!
跑跑跑
Run, run, run.
哈 啊
Ha. Huh?