快看这个 带你的孩子一起去上班吧
Check this out. Take your kid to work day.
呃 让人们把孩子们带去谈生意的地方 为什么
Ugh! People take children to a place of business? Why?
因为很棒啊
Because it’s awesome!
是很恶心好吗
It’s disgusting.
你没看见吗 我们可以进入萌狗集团内部
Don’t you see? We can get inside puppy co…
然后弄清新狗狗是个什么情况
And find out what the new puppy is!
但是这一切有什么意义呢
What’s the point?
你被禁足了
You’re grounded.
你♥爸♥妈不会带我们去任何地方
Your parents aren’t going to take us anywhere.
你说得对 他们认为我们恨死对方了
You’re right. They think we hate each other.
恨这个词有点太重了
Hate is a strong word.
但是没错 但是
It’s the right word, but still.
我们得让他们相信我们是关系超好的亲兄弟
We have to convince them that we’re actual brothers.
好吧
Right.
我们
That we…
讨厌
Loathe?
不
No.
喜欢
Like!
不是 我们
No. That we…
啦 啦 啦
La, la, la…
嘞 嘞 嘞
Le, le, le…
不是这个
No.
没门 不 你该不会是说
No way. No. You don’t mean…
爱对方
Love each other.
我刚刚甩出来了一根面条还把它吞下去了
I just threw up a noodle and swallowed it.
小火车来了 不对
Here comes the choo-choo train! No.
樱桃饮料 樱桃饮料 不是火车
Choo, choo, chugga, chugga. No choo-choo!
稳住火车 不 看起来它已经被人吃了
Hold the train! No! It looks like it’s already been eaten!
谁在那儿 我拿到了个球拍
Who’s there? I got a racket!
这发生了什么
What’s going on in here?
我正在喂宝宝
I’m just feeding the baby.
唔
Um…
他们在看着呢
They’re watching.
小火车
Choo-choo.
行 行
Okay. Okay.
尝尝这个
Choo-choo on that.
我不♥穿♥船员衣服的 今天也不是星期五
I don’t wear nautical. It’s not even Friday!
快点 你一定要穿上这衣服
Come on, you’re putting this thing on!
你要逼我吗 你逼不了我 小不点
You gonna make me? You can’t make me, punk.
你对我做了什么 停下来
What have you done to me? Stop!
回来 不行
Get back here! No!
噢 没门
Oh! No way.
快来
Come on!
蒂姆 你在这干嘛
Tim, what are you doing in here?
噢 不
Oh, no.
喂 怎么都在吵吵闹闹的
Hey, what’s all the racket?
噢 他不可爱吗
Aw! Isn’t he adorable?
喔 我也给你准备了一个
Oh, I’ve got one for you, too!
喂 小兄弟 喔
Ahoy, Matey! Ooh.
什么
What?
蠢货
Bummer.
笑啊
Smile!
对着镜头笑
Smile for the camera.
这感觉可不好
It makes me feel weak.
谁怕痒来着 我可不吃这一套
Who’s ticklish? It doesn’t work on me.
这里 我毫无感觉的
Here? I’m dead down there.
得了吧 每个人都有一个痒痒点
Come on, everyone has a tickle spot.
我觉得我不适合 格雷泰尔曾经说过
“‘I don’t think I’ll fit,’ said gretel.”
过来 看看这个 嘘
Come here, look at this. Shh!
我能自己进去
“‘I could get in myself.’
那个时候汉塞尔和格雷特
“And then, hansel and gretel…
把老巫婆推进炉子
“Pushed the wicked old woman into the oven.
对神不敬的女巫被悲惨地烧死了
“And the godless witch was miserably burnt to death.”
让我把这个捋清楚
Let me get this straight.
这个故事是关于同类相食和焚烧活人
The story is about cannibalism and burning people alive.
是啊
Yeah.
难怪孩子们如此害怕
No wonder kids are so messed up!
好好相处是很累的
Getting along is exhausting.
你说得对 蒂姆
Back at ya, Tim.
你应该看看那张照片上你的脸
You should have seen your face in that picture.
你一直都
You were all…
我不习惯被人挠痒痒
I’m not used to being tickled.
不过公♥司♥外出聚会有过一次
Once at a corporate retreat.
但是这些事总是变得奇怪
But those things always get weird.
纳尼 你从未被挠痒痒过
What? You’ve never been tickled?
你的父母呢
What about your parents?
噢 抱歉 我忘了
Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot.
你没有父母对吗
You didn’t have parents, did you?
蒂姆 也许我看起来像个宝宝
Tim, I may look like a baby…
但是我一生下来就完全长大了
But I was born all grown up.
我无法想象没有童年的样子
I can’t even imagine not being a kid.
你错过了你的整个童年
You missed out on your whole childhood?
难道从来没有人爱过你吗
You never had someone to love you?
从未有过的东西又何谈错过
You can’t miss what you never had.
醒醒 小不点
Wake up, little halflings!
嘿 蒂姆 醒醒 哥们
Hey, Tim. Wake up, buddy.
啥 太阳照老高了
What? Rise and shine!
有什么问题吗 我被炒了
Is something wrong? Am I fired?
不是 你上班迟到了
No, you’re late for work.
啥
What?
今天是带孩子去上班日 就决定是你了
It’s take your kid to work day! And you’re the kid.
你的禁足正式解除了
You’re officially un-grounded.
-真的 -真的
– Really? – Really.
宝宝也会来吗
Can the baby come, too?
我可想不出他不去的原因
I don’t see why not.
对 好棒 好棒 棒呆了
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
太棒了
Yeah!
我希望我工作的时候也能那样激动
I wish I was that excited for work.
噢 看哪 这是我的铲子
Oh, look, it’s my spatula.
喔
Ow!
每当视线离开你我就会迷失
Every time I move I lose
再看向你我就找回自我
when I look I’m in
每当我转身的时候
and every time I turn around
我就再次陷入爱河中
I’m back in love again
再次坠入爱河
back in love again
耶 宝贝
yeah, baby.
似乎 似乎
Seems like, seems like
你重新陷入了爱河
back in love
好啦 绅士们 欢迎来到萌狗集团
all right, gentlemen. Welcome to puppy co.
哇 这真是太棒了
Wow! This is awesome!
蒂姆 看哪
And Tim, look!
这有一个萌狗池以及所有的一切
They have a puppy pool and everything!
弄得可真干净
Isn’t that sanitary?
嘿 你想和萌狗皮特一起照一张照片吗
Hey, bud, you wanna get a picture with puppy co Pete?
呃
Uh…
不用了 多谢 对宝宝来说或许太吓人了
No, thanks. It’s probably too scary for the baby.
干的漂亮
Nice call.
我跟你♥爸♥爸还有工作要做
Your dad and I have some work to do.
你想不想来办公室和跟我们一起玩
You wanna come up to the office and hang out with us?
我们会把你的弟弟留在小狗区
We’ll stick your brother in the puppy zone…
然我们会给你专属于蒂姆的时间
While we have a little Tim time.
蒂姆时间
Tim time?
我跟爸爸都知道我们不能
Dad and I know we haven’t been able
像以前那样和你共享时光了
to do as much with you as we used to.
所以呢 你觉得呢
So, what do you say?
嗯
Mmm.
不用了 多谢
No, thanks.
我宁愿花时间和宝宝在一起
I’d rather spend time with the baby.
哈
Huh.
噢 太可爱了 噢 你可真是太有爱了
Oh, so cute. Oh, that’s so sweet.