我的工作是找出这个新的狗狗到底是什么品种
My job is to find out exactly what that new puppy is…
这样宝宝集团就可以阻止这件事
So that baby corp can stop it.
你们得帮我完成这个任务
And you’re going to help me.
天才 全垒打啊
Genius! Home run!
你还是宝刀未老啊 老大
You still got it, boss!
耶
Yay!
耶
Yay.
你们的爸妈都在为萌狗集团工作
Now, your parents all work for puppy co.
你们有没有听他们说起过什么
So have you learned anything from them?
– 是的 – 当然
– Yes, sir! – Sure did!
太棒了 三胞胎 讲
Fantastic. Triplets, go!
A B
A. B.
C D
C. D.
不 你们听说过关于新版宠物狗狗的事情吗
No, what have you learned about the new puppy?
耶 狗狗
Yay, puppy!
不 金宝 狗狗们很坏
No, jimbo! Puppies are evil.
斯塔琪 重读一下你的笔记
Staci, read back the notes.
我不识字 这个是什么意思
I can’t read. What’s it say?
这就是我的队伍吗
This is my team?
一个头脑简单四肢发达的大块头 一堆只会附和的三胞胎 和一个涂鸦手
A muscle-head, a bunch of yes men, and a doodler?
– 没错 – 绝对的
– Exactly! – Affirmative!
说得好
Good call.
– 哦 是的 – 说得好 宝宝
– Oh, yeah! – Nice one, bb!
成功了
Gotcha!
把饼干放下 饼干是庆功用的
Put that cookie down. Cookies are for closers.
– 我们再来表演一次 – 不 熊熊 不要
– Let’s have another show! – No, Teddy, no!
– 要不要抱抱 – 不要表演了
– How about a hug? – No more shows!
老板
Boss?
到处都弥漫着爱
There’s plenty of love to go around.
熊熊 睡吧
Teddy, go to sleep!
晚安
Nighty-night.
老板 老板
Boss! Boss!
– 什么 – 爸妈来了
– What? – Parents!
看起来就像是他们在开自己的小型会议
It’s like they’re having their own little meeting.
这简直太萌了不是吗 谁想吃些点心
Isn’t that adorable? Who wants dessert?
天哪 这简直太丢人了
God, this is so humiliating.
等到爸妈听到这个
Wait until mom and dad hear this.
嘿 坦普尔顿 你手里拿的什么
Hey, Templeton, what you got there?
哦 什么都没有
Oh, nothing.
把磁带交出来
Hand over the tape.
我就不
Never!
妈妈 爸爸 看这里
Mom! Dad! Over here!
嗨 蒂米
Hi, Timmy!
嗨 总之
Hi! Anyway…
朵蜜能量
Flower power!
你逃不掉的 天真的坦普尔顿
You can’t get away from Johnny law, simpleton.
哈
Ha!
系好安全带 我们上
Fasten your seat belt. Let’s go!
跑 跑 跑
Run, run, run.
什么 嘿
What? Hey!
哈哈
Ha-ha.
恩
Hmm.
阿欧
Uh-oh.
跑 跑 跑
Run, run, run.
接 接 接
Catch, catch, catch.
哇
Whoa!
棒
Yes!
哦 耶
Oh, yeah!
放手 你这个小
Let go, you little…
哦 看 孩子们终于可以好好相处了
Oh, look! The kids are finally getting along.
真好
That’s nice.
拜拜
Sayonara!
哦
Ooh.
你要玩玩吗
You wanna play?
那我们就来吧
Let’s play.
不
No!
保护老板 保护老板
Save boss! Save boss!
– 抓住他 – 我来抓
– Get him! – I got him!
– 我来 – 我来
– I got him! – I got him!
这下你难办了吧 宝宝
You’re toast, baby man!
上去 我要上去
Upsies, I need upsies!
谁想要
Who wants…
芝士条
Cheese sticks!
妈妈 爸爸 我拿到证据了
Mom, dad! I’ve got proof!
啊
Ah!
哦 看看谁不会下楼 哈
Oh, someone can’t go down the stairs? Ha!
没什么能阻止我的
Nothing can stop me!
妈妈 爸爸 你们在哪里
Mom! Dad! Where are you guys?
有人吗
Hello?
大家都去哪了
Where did everyone go?
妈妈 爸爸 宝宝会说话
Mom, dad! The baby can talk!
哦 他现在就会说了嘛
Oh, can he now?
等下 你是怎么
Wait, how did you…
给我磁带 蒂米
Hand over the tape, Timmy.
不然我就给羊羊打个洞 看到了吗
Or lam-lam gets it, see?
不
No!
你说什么羊羊 你想要一个鼻环吗
What’s that, lam-lam? You want a nose ring?
这确实不是我的风格
It’s really not my scene,
但是我凭什么这么认为呢
but who am I to judge?
还有眉环吗
And an eyebrow ring?
看起来有点多
Seems like a little too much,
– 羊羊 – 啊
– lam-lam. – Ah!
这个在工作面试上看起来怎么样
How’s that gonna look in a job interview?
住手
Stop it!
把磁带给我 蒂米 不然我就扯 扯 扯
The tape, Timmy! Or I’m gonna rip, rip, rip.
不 放手
No! Let go!
– 你松手 – 你松手
– You let go! – You let go!
– 把磁带给我 – 把羊羊给我
– Give me the tape! – Give me lam-lam!
哦 做得太过了
Whoops! Too far.
坦普尔顿 坦普尔顿 做人要讲道理
Templeton! Templeton, let’s be reasonable.
我们可以讲道理的 对吧 你要干什么
We can be reasonable, right? What are you doing?
自从你来到这里的时候 就一直逼我这么做了
You’ve been asking for this since you got here!
我们明明可以边喝果汁边聊这个话题的
We can talk about this over a juice box!
果汁也救不了你了
Time for juice boxes is over.
不 坦普尔顿 你不会这么做的
No, Templeton. You wouldn’t.
说再见吧 宝宝 你被解雇了
Say bye-bye, baby! You’re fired!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
我的证据
My proof!
蒂姆 解释一下这个
Tim! Explain yourself!
是的 解释一下你的行为
Yes, explain yourself.
这不是我 是宝宝的错
It wasn’t me! It was the baby’s fault.
宝宝的错
The baby’s fault?
真的 他会讲话
It’s true! He can talk.
他们都会讲话 他们之前还开会了
They all can talk. They were having a meeting.
是关于狗狗的事情
There’s something about puppies.
这是一个巨大的阴谋
It’s one big baby con-spy-racy!
提莫西 莱斯利 坦普尔顿
Timothy Leslie Templeton!
我们对你很失望
We are very disappointed in you.
不 我们生气了 真的 我们很生气
No, we’re mad at you! Exactly, we’re mad at you.
– 生气 – 你需要被处分了
– Mad? – You need a time-out!
– 你被禁足了 – 是的 禁足
– You’re grounded! – Yes, grounded!
– 两 – 三
– For two… – Three!
– 三天 – 三周
– Three days? – Weeks!
周 三周
Weeks! Three weeks!
三 永远
For three… evers!
禁足
Grounded?
你要和你的小♥弟♥弟♥待在房♥子里
You’re gonna stay in this house with your baby brother…
直到你学会和他相处
Until you learn to get along.
哦 真棒
Oh, great.