2075年
The year 2057.
霸王龙少尉和我正在调查敌方外星人的入侵
Ensign t-Rex and I are investigating a hostile alien invasion.
哇 啊
Whoa! Ah!
这比我们想象的还要糟糕
It’s so much worse than we thought.
妈 他光着屁♥股♥
Mom, he’s naked!
我也光着屁♥股♥
I’m naked!
说 光屁♥股♥
Say “Naked.”
不要啊
No!
啊
Ah.
谁是妈咪的小宝贝啊
Who’s mommy’s little cutie?
你是妈咪的小宝贝嘛
Are you mommy’s little cutie?
不 他是爹地的小男子汉对吧
No, he’s daddy’s little tough guy, right?
你知道我们其中有一个人要跟着
You know one of us has to go with Mr.
弗朗西斯先生参加宠物会议
Francis to the pet convention.
噢 在拉斯维加斯
Oh, in Vegas.
你知道吗 应该你去 不不不 应该你去
You know what? You should go. No, no. You should go.
事实上 你需要放松下
Well, you need a break.
我会跟宝宝待在一起 然后你
I’ll stay with the baby, and you…
或者该有宝宝来决定
Maybe the baby should decide.
你想跟谁待在一起啊
Who do you want to stay with you?
爹地或者妈咪
Daddy or mommy?
爹地
Or daddy?
他要他的妈咪 额
He wants his mommy. Ugh!
够了 我们需要谈一谈
Okay, we need to talk!
私底下
In private.
喔
Oh.
当然 关于什么呢 伙计
Sure. About what, bud?
关于这个b-ǎo b-ào的
About the b-a-b-e-e.
是bǎo 蒂姆
“Y,” Tim.
为什么 因为他不知道打从哪里来的啊
Why? Because he came out of nowhere!
我们根本不认识他
We don’t even know him.
我们怎能相信他
How can we trust him?
拜托 他就是个小宝宝
Come on, he’s just a baby.
说真 我是这个家唯一认为这个宝宝
Seriously? I’m the only one who thinks
怪怪的人吗
there’s something weird about this guy?
啊噢 我来搞定 啊哦 五秒定论
Oopsie! I got it. Uh-oh. Five-second rule.
蒂姆
Tim?
看看他 他穿着一身西服
Look at him! He wears a suit!
我知道 是不是很可爱啊 他就像个小大人
I know. Isn’t it cute? He’s like a little man.
他随身带着一个公文包
He carries a briefcase.
你们就没有觉得那很什么嘛
Does no else think that’s…
喔 我不好说 有些诡异
Oh, I don’t know, a little freaky?
额 你那时候还无时无刻抱着你的羊羊直到你
Well, you carried lam-lam around until you were like…
每个宝宝都是不同的
All babies are different, Tim.
而且每个都是特别的
And each one is special.
他把整个家都给霸占了
He’s taking over the whole house!
是这样吗
Are you taking over the house?
是的 是的 是的
Yes, you are. Yes, you are.
相信我 有一天你会真正了解这个小家伙的
Trust me, one day you’re gonna get to know this little guy…
然后你就会全心全意地爱护他呵护他
And you are gonna love him with all of your heart.
就像我们一样
Just like we do.
全心全意
All of your heart?
绝不 噢
Never. Ooh!
哈喽
Hello!
又到我的三个故事 五个抱抱 一个特别摇篮曲时间啦
It’s time for my three stories, five hugs, and special song!
那只讲一个故事
How about one story…
三个抱抱和我的特别摇篮曲
Three hugs, and my special song?
只要我的特别摇篮曲
Just my special song?
妈
Mom?
爸
Dad?
嘿
Hey.
睡前时间怎么没了
What happened to bedtime?
我们会在周一之前搞定的 弗朗西斯先生
We’ll have it on Monday, Mr. Francis.
不哭 不哭
Don’t cry! Don’t cry.
哈喽
Hello?
哈喽 还没 夫人 还没有
Hello? No, ma’am, not yet.
不 我不是在给我自己找借口
No, I’m not making excuses.
好的夫人 我知道这已经花了很长时间了
Yes, ma’am, I know I’ve been here a long time.
但是请相信我 我在这度日如年
Believe me, it feels like my whole life.
我和这对父母已经取得了很大进展
I’m making great progress with the parents already.
就是常见的把戏 睡眠剥夺啊 绝食抗♥议♥啊
The usual procedure, sleep deprivation, hunger strikes.
他们已经无力思考了
They’re very disoriented.
现在他们一切都在我的掌控之中
I’ve got them eating out of the palm of my hand.
他们什么都肯为我做
They do everything for me.
笑死人了
It’s hilarious.
但是我但心那个孩子可能会找我岔子
But I think the kid might be on to me.
不用 我能搞定他
No, I can handle him.
我知道这次任务对公♥司♥而言有多重要
I know how important this mission is to the company.
任务
Mission?
相信我 老大 你选我就是选对人了
Well, trust me, ma’am. You got the right baby for this job.
举起手来 坏东西
Hands up, devil baby!
啊啊啊 吓死本大爷了
Fart! Poop! Doodie!
我得去搞定那个小不点儿了
I’ve gotta deal with the k-I-d.
你会说话
You can talk!
咕咕 嘎嘎
Uh, goo-goo ga-ga.
不是这样的 你会正常说话 我听到了
No, you can really talk. I heard you!
好吧 我是会说话
Fine. I can talk.
现在 我来看看你是否能听懂话
Now, let’s see if you can listen.
给我来一份意大利特浓咖啡
Get me a double Espresso…
再看看附近是否会有正宗寿司
And see if there’s someplace around here with decent Sushi.
我可想死了辣味金枪鱼卷
I’d kill for a spicy tuna roll right about now.
剩下的钱 给你自己买♥♥点什么吧
Get yourself a little something.
你是谁
Who are you?
你叫我老板就行了
Let’s just say I’m the boss.
老板 你只是一个婴儿啊 你还在穿尿布呢
The boss? You’re a baby! You wear a diaper.
你知道穿尿布的还有谁的么
You know who else wears diapers?
宇航员和赛车协会的车手们
Astronauts and nascar drivers, that’s who.
这就叫做效率 你不懂的 坦普尔顿
It’s called efficiency, Templeton.
每年平均每个婴儿
The average toddler spends, what?
花在婴儿便壶上的时间就有45小时
45 hours a year on the potty?
我可是老板 我可不会这么做
I’m the boss.
本大爷可没有这么多空闲时间呢
I don’t have that kind of spare time.
你又不是我的老板
Well, you’re not the boss of me.
我就是你的老板
I am the boss of you.
你才不是呢
No, you’re not.
我是 你不是
Am, too. Are not.
我是 你不是
Am, too! Are not!
我是 你不是
Am, too. Are not!
我就是 你才不是
Am, too. Am, too.
我就是 你不是呢
Am, too. Am, too.
我先来的
I was here first.
你就等着爸爸妈妈发现吧
Just wait until mom and dad find out about this.
哦 就你之前的表现而言
Oh, yeah? You think they’d pick you over me?
你觉得他们会选你而不是我么
With your track record?
你又不了解我
You don’t know anything about me.
那你想怎么玩 让我看看
So that’s how you wanna play it, huh? Let’s see.
坦普尔顿 蒂莫西 中间名是
Templeton, Timothy. Middle name….
笑死我了 竟然是莱斯利
I’m sorry. Leslie!
大部分 你是怎么知道这些的
Mostly c’s… How do you know all that?
居然不会骑没有辅助轮的自行车
Can’t ride a bike without training wheels?
就算是一头熊也会骑没有辅助轮的自行车吧 莱斯利
Even bears can ride a bike without training wheels, Leslie.
出生日期显示你已经7岁了
Um… Dob says you’re seven.
7岁半
Seven and a half.
能量小憩 你刚才说什么来着
Power nap! Uh, you were saying?
我说我是7岁半
I’m seven and a half.
正是 你老了
Exactly! You’re old.
是时候让新一代大展拳脚了
It’s time to make way for the next generation.
这就是世界的运行法则
It’s the way of the world.
你不会向你的父母要一个旧玩具吧
You would never ask your parents for an old toy.
羊羊
Lam-lam?