发射
Blast off!

Yeah!
嘿 你还在宝宝状态吗
Hey, are you still in there?
啊哈
Aha!
啊 发生了什么 我们成功了吗
Ah! What happened? Did we win?
我们成功了 我们成功了吗
We won! We won?
成功了成功了 我们成功了 没错
We won, we won, we won! We won! Yes!
庆祝小憩
Victory nap!
喔吼
Whoo-hoo!
你毁了一切
You ruined everything!
喔嗷 呃
Whoa!Ew!
这不公平 不公平
It’s not fair! It’s not fair!
这可不正常
That’s not right.
现在你真的得付出代价了
Now you’re really going to pay!
哦 是吗 你是时候挑个跟你差不多大的对手了
Oh, yeah? It’s time you pick on someone your own size!
什么
What?
尤金 把我放下
Eugene! You put me down!
你听到了吗 我是你老板
You hear me? I am the boss of you!
这次 我们会好好抚养他长大
This time, we’ll raise him right.
我相信这次一切会更好的
I’m sure that’s
gonna turn out fine.
蒂姆 发生了什么
Tim, what’s happening?
妈妈 爸爸 坚持住
Mom, dad, hold on!
打开了
Yes!
蒂姆 蒂姆
Tim? Tim!
蒂姆 你还好吗
Tim! Are you okay?
我很好 我们都很好
I’m fine. We’re fine.
你救了我们大家
You saved us.
你是我们的英雄
You’re our hero.
还是一个很棒的大哥哥
And a great big brother.
噢 我们好爱你们两个
Oh! We love you both so much.
我们两个吗
Both of us?
全心全意爱你们两个
With all our heart.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
我看上去怎么样
How do I look?
看起来棒棒哒
You look great.
小伙伴儿们 我们这次干的太漂亮了
Well, team, good job.
丝塔西 这封推荐信
Staci, this letter should get you
能让你上你中意的那个学校
into the school of your choice.
是那个幼稚园吗 没错儿
Kindergarten? That’s right.
如果还有其他什么要求的话
And if there’s anything else…
加个薪如何
How about a raise?
丝塔西 这是志愿服务好么
Staci, you don’t get paid.
我要100块 最多80块
One million ziggity-five! Eight!
三轮车也行 只有轮滑鞋
A tricycle! Skates!
玉米糖 棒棒糖
Candy corn? Lollipop!
成交
Deal.
你是最好的老板了
Best boss ever.
对于公♥司♥的规章制度
And you guys don’t always have to
你们不用全部都照做
toe the company line, you know?
多为自己打算下也无可厚非
It’s okay to think for yourself.
不要 先生 那不可能
No, sir! No way!
这真是个馊点子
That’s a terrible idea!
就是要有这样的态度啦
That’s the attitude.
噢 你说的太对了 当然了 先生
Oh, you’re so right! You’ve got it, sir!
你最伟大了 绝对如此
You’re the man! Absolutely!
给你的 大块头
Here you go, big guy.
噢 这是你辛苦赚来的
Oh! You’ve earned it.
你想抱抱我的 是吗
You wanna hug me, don’t you?
额 嗯哪
Mmm-hmm.
啊 哦
Ah! Ooh!
我会想念你的 大块头 放松点
I’ll miss you too, buddy. Okay.
放松点 别哭了 没事的 大块头
There, there. It’ll be okay, big guy.
那么
So…
你成功了啊
You did it.
不 是我们成功了
No. We did it.
顺便恭喜你要升职了啊
By the way, congratulations on your promotion.
独♥立♥办公室 私人专属马桶
The corner office, the private potty.
以及所有的这些东东
All that stuff.
嘿 你不也一样吗
But, hey! How about you?
你可以享受父母的专宠了
You have your parents all to yourself.
可是如果你走了 我怎么跟爸爸妈妈说呢
So what am I gonna tell mom and dad after you leave?
噢 不用担心
Oh, don’t worry.
宝宝集团有专门针对这种情况的处理机制
Baby corp has a procedure for situations like this.
它会让我看起来像从没有来过这个世界上一样
It’ll be like I was never born.
我差点忘记了
I almost forgot!
哈哈 不可能吧 小羊羊
Hoo-hoo! No way! Lam-lam!
你修好她的吗 没错儿
You fixed her. Yep.
现在她就像新的一样 她是个坚强的小羊
She’s as good as new. She’s a tough one.
额 我想我们都得偿所愿了
Well, I guess we both got what we wanted.
双赢哦
It’s a win-win.
哦 额
Oh, uh…
可能我要
Probably should…
噢 好的
Oh, yeah.
那么 额 好好上学
So, um, stay in school.
我也没别的选择了
I don’t really have a choice.
对 没错啊
Yeah, right.
再见 蒂姆 拜拜
Goodbye, Tim. Bye.
噢 好的 马上
Oh, yeah, right.
他突然的闯入 又突然的离开
He left as suddenly as he arrived.
拜拜
Bye.
我的生活又会一如往昔的美好了
Finally, my life was perfect again.
忘掉那个宝宝
Forget about the baby.

Oopsies!
借过下 大帅哥
Pardon me, big fella.
大惊喜
Surprise!
棒棒哒
Hooray!
嗯哈 嗯哈
Hup-hup. Hup-hup.
你需要忘掉那个宝宝吗
Forget about the baby?
不谢谢 我不用了
No, thanks. I’m good.
好哒好哒
Okie-dokie.
哇哦
Whoa!
啊哦
Argh.
亲爱的宝贝老板
Dear boss baby…
我通常不怎么写信
I don’t usually write very much…
但是现在我知道便笺有多么重要了
But now I know that memos are very important things.
虽然我从没有去过商业学院
Even though I never went to business school…
我在幼儿园也学到过分享
I did learn to share in kindergarten.
如果真的没有那么多的爱能给我俩一起分享的话
And if there isn’t enough love for the two of us…
我愿意给你我全部的爱
Then I wanna give you all of mine.
我要提供给你一个工作
I would like to offer you a job.
这不是一份简单的工作
It will be hard work…
也没有薪水
And there will be no pay.
但是好处是 你永远都不会被解雇
But the good news is that you can never be fired.
并且我保证
And I promise you this.
每天你醒来的时候 我都会陪着你
Every morning when you wake up, I will be there.
每天我们都坐在一起共进晚餐
Every night at dinner, I will be there.
每一个生日轰趴 每一个圣诞清晨
Every birthday party, every Christmas morning…
我都会陪伴你
I will be there.
一年又一年
Year after year after year.
我们一起慢慢变老
We will grow old together.
永远都做好兄弟
And you and I will always be brothers.
永远
Always.
哇哦
Whoo!
起床了 小不点 都早晨七点了
Wake up, little halflings! It’s 7:00 A.M.
起那么早有啥意思呢 巫师先生
What’s the point, wizzie?
因为现在早晨七点了啊
Because it’s 7:00 A.M.
这是我唯一的工作 你却总是为难我
I have one job to do, and you make it so difficult.
没事儿的 小不点
It’s okay, little halfling.
有时候 我也觉得特迷茫
Sometimes, I get confused too.
尤其是夏令时的时候

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!