还有一个
And another one! Mmm-hmm.
到处都是猫王
Elvises everywhere!
蒂姆 那是我们要坐的那班
Tim, there’s our flight!
有办法解决票的问题了
And there goes our ticket!
嘿 别这样对我啊
Hey! Don’t be cruel!
对不起
Sorry!
行了 谢谢 哦 宝贝儿
Well, thank you! Oh, baby!
好 非常感谢
Well, thank you very much.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
请出示您的机票
hello baby ticket please.
等下
Hold on.
不 我的票被偷了
Oh no,It’s been stolen!
你是猫王的模仿者吗
Impersonating an Elvis impersonator?
告辞
There we go
快走快走快走
Humina, humina, humina.
等等
Wait
站住
A Halt.
是猫王的幽灵
The ghost of Elvis!
抱歉 请原谅 别踩到我的蓝色绒面小皮鞋了
Excuse me! Pardon me! Don’t step on my blue suede shoes!
我们得找个座
We gotta find seats!
快来 这边
Come on, this way!
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这儿 坦普尔顿 是头等舱
This, Templeton, is first class.
为啥没人啊
Why is it empty?
太贵了 都买♥♥不起
No one can afford it.
没人岂不是更棒
That’s what makes it so wonderful.
您好 我是机长 罗斯
Hello! This is captain Ross.
女士们 先生们 还有经济舱的乘客们
Ladies and gentlemen, and those in coach…
请系好安全带 飞机就要起飞了
Please fasten your seat belts. We’re about to take off.
怎么了 坦普尔顿
What’s the matter, Templeton?
飞机起飞的时候 爸爸妈妈都会握着我的手
My parents always hold my hand during takeoff.
好家伙 今天的股市真是疯了
Boy, the stocks are crazy today.
女士们 先生们 我是机长 罗斯
Ladies and gentlemen, captain Ross again.
提醒您 安全带标志已关闭
As you can see, I’ve switched off the seat belt sign.
小朋友 你俩在这儿干嘛呢
What are you two boys doing up here?
哦 嗯 我们是罗斯机长的孩子
Oh, uh, we’re captain Ross’s kids.
爸爸让我们坐这儿的
He told us to sit here.
喔 好 你们想要点什么 特别的小家伙们
Oh, well, can I get you special guys anything?
什么都行吗
Anything?
什么都行
Anything.
哎 好的 弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯
Aye! All right, Francis Francis.
你敢绑♥架♥独眼蒂姆的父母 让你尝尝我的厉害
This will teach you to kidnap the parents of one-eyed Tim. Arr!
哦 省省吧 要是这么简单就好了
Oh, please. If only it were that easy.
那你有啥计划
What’s your plan?
你不是在写便笺吧
You’re not gonna write a memo, are you?
哦 不是
Uh, no.
来吧 你曾经说过你没感受过真正的童年 对吗
Come on. You said you never really had a childhood, right?
为什么不试试呢
Why don’t you give it a try?
不 我不行 很有趣的
No, I can’t. It’s fun!
来 给你打扮一下 让你进入角色
Here, let’s get you into character.
我不行 好蠢啊
I don’t know. I feel silly!
来嘛 对着他说点什么
Go on! Say something mean to him.
好吧 好吧 好吧
All right, all right, all right.
所以 你上的是社区大学 对吧
So, you went to a community college, is it?
我不知道咋弄了
I don’t know.
继续说啊
Keep going!
现在 你竟然有胆跟我要奖金
And you have the guts to ask me for a bonus, now?
哈 看
Ha! See!
你现在能入戏了
Now you’re getting into it.

Huh?
好吧 好意外啊
Well, blow me down.
你的离职面谈结束了
Your exit interview is over!
嘿 你做的很棒啊 哈
Hey, that was pretty good. Ha!
那个家伙是谁
Who was that guy anyway?
船长 什么
The captain! What?
预备 哈 哈 哇啊
En garde! Ha-ha! Whoa!

Ha!
天啊
Heave!

Ho!

Oh.
把他炸飞
Thar she blows!
小心背后
Watch your stern!

Aye!
躲闪 挡开 进攻
Dodge, parry, and thrust!
听起来就像是垃圾律师事务所干的事
Sounds like a heck of a law firm!
不错 当心
Nice try! Heads up!
你被炒了
You’re fired!
这是你的遣散费 哈
And here’s your severance package. Ha!
等下 你不能以哈字结尾
Wait. You’re not supposed to end with “Ha!”
不能吗
You’re not?
你最后得说 “啊”
You’re supposed to end with “Argh!”
好的 啊
Got it! Argh!
嘿 很棒啊
Hey, that’s great!
谢谢 刚刚就是随意发挥了一下
Thanks! I just went with the flow.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
还有经济舱的乘客们
and those in coach…
从飞机的左侧
On the left side of the plane…
您可以看到我们即将抵达灯火辉煌的拉斯维加斯
You can see we’re approaching fabulous las Vegas.
着陆咯
Land ho!
好的 伙计
Ahoy, Matey.
爸爸再见 谢谢你搭我一程车
Bye, dad! Thanks for the lift!
好的 什么
Okay. What?
出发吧
Let’s move.
去心碎旅馆吗
Going to the heartbreak hotel?
我正准备去心碎旅馆
I’m going to the heartbreak hotel.
我也是 我也是
– Me, too! – Me, too!
我也是
Me, too!
我们得快点去会议中心
We’ve gotta get to the convention center.
我们要打的士吗
Should we get a taxi?
糟了 我已经把每日预算花光了
Darn! I spent all my per diem.
那才是我们该坐的车
That’s more our speed.
好的
Right.
打扰一下 小姐姐们
Excuse me, ladies.
我们能搭个顺风车吗
Can we get a ride home?
吉米生病了
Jimmy’s been sick,
而且他需要服用昂贵的药物
and he needs his expensive medicine.

Aw…
你准备住哪 小宝贝
Where do you live, sweetie?
会议中心
The convention center.
拜拜 小宝贝
Bye, sweetie!
好好享受姐妹派对吧
Have a fun lady party!
小姐姐的爱要把我淹没了
Chicks dig babies.
长岛居民根本不知道怎么做凉茶
The people of long island do not know how to make an iced tea.
喔 天呐 我们要怎么在能在这里找到爸妈啊
Oh, no! How are we gonna find my parents in here?
蒂姆
Tim!
来这里
Over there.
好的 萌狗集团在哪
Okay, now where’s puppy co?
萌狗集团在哪
Puppy co,
puppy co, puppy co…
啊哈 在这里 找到了
Aha! Here it is. Found it!

Hmm.
啊 啊哈
Ah!Aha!
但是你是怎么
But how did you…?
嘿 你跑到哪里去了
Hey! Where’d you go?
别再这样了
Not again!
快点 我需要你
Come on! I need you!
我回来了 我回来了
I’m back! I’m back.
发生了什么
What’s going on?
好的
That’s right.
我们将要把一种全新的狗狗推向全球各地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!