正确的
Right.
就两分钟 你看她就这样 现在我就泡在泳池里了
Two minutes and look at her it is, and now I’m covered in pool.
我们要去哪里 离那又大又可怕的豆子越远越好你听到什么了
Where are we going as far away from that big, horrible bean as we possibly can do You hear something.
决定
Decide.
每一个角落和缝隙都被烫伤了 伯蒂烫伤了 很好
Every nook and cranny burns on contact, bertie burnings, good.
哦
Oh,
这要花多长时间
How long is this going to take?
嘿
Hey,
哦
Uh,
你不应该打断和延长它
You should never interrupt and extend it.
哦
Oh,
哇
Wow.
我的脸 什么都没有 你看起来很好 事实上 你看起来年轻了好几岁
My face, nothing, you look fine. In fact, you look years younger.
别听他的 他说 我的胡子不见了 先生
Don’t give in to him, said My moustache, it’s gone, sir?
请
Please.
推我
Pushing me.
你还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
难以置信的
Incredible.
神奇的 微小的人在楼梯平台上移♥动♥
Amazing, tiny, little people moving on the landing.
请上来帮帮我吧
Please get up here and do something to help me.
或电♥话♥
Well, or phone.
歌♥手
Singer.
那是一件非常昂贵的设备 花费了很多钱
That was a very expensive piece of equipment, cost a lot of money.
哦
Uh,
你在
Are you in.
正确的
Right.
在那里
There.
在那里
There.
时间
Time.
是的
Yeah.
超级 是的
Super. Yeah.
在那里
There.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你好
Hello,
在
In.
做的事情
Doing.
你好
How are you.
抓住
Grab hold.
更大
Bigger.
歌♥手
Singer.
好吧 给绿色的 否则我也讨厌这些东西 来吧
Well, done, pay green or hate those things, me too. Come on.
值得注意的是 小动物
Remarkable, little creatures.
你看到他的小手了吗
Did you see his little hands.
b
b
不
No,
再一次
Again,
哦
Oh,
我从来不知道世界上有这么大的世界 不管怎样 我们得去新房♥子 我太远了 我们不能待在这里吗
I never knew there was so much world in the world. Somehow we got to get to the new house, I was too far, can’t we stay here.
如果我们待在这里 肯定会被压扁 如果我们出去
If we stay here, we’ll get squished for sure, and if we go out.
我们只可能被压扁 嗯 这是一个有问题的问题
We only might get squished, hmm, it’s a question that gets question.
这是通往镇上的路
This was all way to town.
我们很快就能到
So so we’ll get there in no time.
可能得借一两件东西 首先
Might have to borrow one or two things. First,
荒谬
Ridiculous.
很好 波特先生说 你对我所做的一切 我是一个非常
Fine. Mr. Potter said, what you’ve done to me, I’m a very.
你可以在里面找到那些借贷者 否则我保证你不会杀人
Inside the can you find those borrowers. Or I’ll make sure you never kill.
我想是时候向你介绍我的秘密了
I believe it’s time to introduce you to my secret.
我们
US.
那是你的秘密武器 跟臭臭先生打个招呼吧 想知道他的名字是怎么来的
That’s your secret weapon. Say hi to Mr. Smelly, I expect you, wondering how he got his name.
不 不 我不是他 太糟糕了 你用什么喂它我用奶酪喂它
No, no, I wasn’t he? Oh, that’s awful, what do you feed that animal I feed him on cheese.
我让狗闻一下 小杰姬的气味就在上面 经常
I’m letting the dog smell, the little Jackie scenting is on to it, where often.
早上好 先生们 天气不错吧
Morning, gentlemen, fine day, is it not.
天啊 伙计 我是谁 你的脸 我能帮你的 警官
Good God, man, what I was, your face, something I can help you with Officer.
先生 有报道说这里发生了一场小小的骚乱
Well, sir, a slight disturbance of the peace has been reported.
看来是一个卖♥♥冰淇淋的小贩 控制了他
It appears that an ice cream vendor, pes control operative.
抱歉的巡演是常有的事 一个害虫防治人员和一个高大的男人
Sorry tour happens all the time. A pest control operative and a large man.
就像我们在这房♥子外面看到的一只修格和一只昆虫 这是我的房♥子 我想怎么做就怎么做
Like of a hugue and insect we’re seeing meeting outside this house. Well, it’s my house, and I’ll do what I want.
是吗 我想它是属于贷款人的多么好的一个家庭
Is it, I thought it belong to the lenders Such a nice family.
这是我的房♥子 现在 所以
It’s my house. Now. So.
这样跟执法人员说话可不太礼貌 是吧 先生 我总是说礼貌是社会的粘合剂
Not a very polite way to talk to an officer of the law, now, is it, sir? I’ve always said the courtesy is the glue that holds society together.
你一定要在上面涂点奶油
You really want to put some cream on that.
你不能这么做
You can’t do that.
你吃什么 小雕像 小雕像 油炸的
What do you eat Figurettes, figurite, fried.
哦
Oh,
没事的 我听说 看 他们要去新房♥子了
It’s all right, and I’ll hear, look, they’re going to the new house.
聪明的女孩
Clever girl.
有那么一会儿 我想我只能更好地想我所想的
For a moment, I thought I can only better think of what I thought.
疯狂的理论
Insane of a theory.
我们所需要的
We need.
最多
Most.
洗的人
Wash people.
歌♥手
Singer.
真有趣 不是吗
Oh, that was fun, wasn’t it fun?
狗
Dog.
你的英语真的很好
It’s really good.
什么
What.
好吧 跟我来
OK, follow me.
是的 那么
Yeah, well, then.
这张纸上
The paper.
快乐
Happy.
我还想给你送去呢 我路过给你买♥♥了一管梦幻奶油 东西都烧糊了
I was hoping I’d run it to you. I swung by and got you a tube of dreamy cream, just things burns.
我一直在用它
I use it all the time.
考虑到你的紧急情况 你可能想直接走
Given the urgency of your situation, you might just want to go right ahead.
你想一路跑到商店把它买♥♥回来 就为了我 没错 你没有更重要的事要做吗 比如
You want all the way down to the store and pick that up, just for me, yes, don’t you have better things to do, like.
犯罪 你看 我非常相信简单的 个人的 我应该说亲密
Crime, you see, I’m a great believer in a simple, personal, do I say intimate.
裁员 一次只能解决一个问题 我的 一个祖母 我可以站在这里听你说一整天 但我得走了
Layoffs, you know, you could only put out one fire at a time, mine, a total grandmother. You know, I could stand here and listen to you all day, but I gotta Go.
听到这个消息我很难过 但我非常喜欢和你聊天 真是美好的一天 先生们
I’m sorry to hear that, I greatly enjoy talking to you as it happens. What a good day, gentlemen,
祝你的脸好运
Good luck with the face.
哦
Oh,
所以我新鲜
So I fresh.
企鹅
Penguin.
你在哭什么那是谁
What are you crying about Who s that.
太好了
Great.
你的借款人 我最后一次看到的是我
You’re borrower. Well, I was the last time I look.
我想这里已经没有我们的人了 我就是活生生的例子 我叫比尔
I don’t think there are any more of us left here. I am living proof. My name s Bill.
在80点钟辨认拼写者
Spot speller at eighty clock.
这就解释了一切 在这里面 你知道 一个房♥屋借款人 一个靠豆子为生的人 我不依赖任何人 谢谢你 失陪了 我得去找我弟弟了
That explains it all, and in it, you know, a house borrower, somebody depends on beans for a living, I don’t depend on anyone. Thank you. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to find my brother.
他们把他带到牛奶场去了 跟我来
They’ve taken him to the dairy. Come with me.
的使命
Mission.
波特先生
Mr. Potter.
你会的
You will.
这是古时候的一根水管 现在是斯皮勒高速公路
It was a water pipe in the olden days. Now it’s the Spiller Expressway.
这是斯皮勒快车
And this is the Spiller Express.
你真的在这上面写东西 确定吗
You actually write around in this thing, sure?
哇 那你就错了 你看起来
Wow, you’re not right then. You look.
别害怕 只要在上面放一罐油漆的溜冰鞋就行了 绝对安全 我不害怕 我害怕 我们不能再这么叫我了
Don’t be scared in it, just a roller skate with a can of paint on top, it’s perfectly safe. I’m not scared, and I do. We should stop calling me that.
为什么你在他的客厅里
Why what you are in his living houses?
所以你是一局 所以如果我是一局 那你在那 他 那就是我
So you’re an inning, so if I’m an innie, what does that make you there An out, he, that’s me.
出来的时候 他是只生锈的溜冰鞋
And out he was a rusty roller skate.
哦
Oh,
的
The.
这是一个自动屈曲装置 a 哦 不 这是什么
It’s a automated buckling plant, A what, oh, no, what come on.
钟让我们站在烤架前
Clock put us up against the grill.
绿脚卡在瓶子里了 钟先生 我们进不去
Feet green stuck in a bottle, mister Clock, and we can’t get in.
我需要一支钢笔
I need a pen.
天啊 学得太多了 你知道这会对你有什么影响
Jeeze, well, learning too much, you know what it does to you.
从生锈的卷筒逃走
From outing the rusty roll Escape.