否则我他妈的现在就送你上天堂!
or I will deliver you right fucking here!
你不会这么做 你不会的 康纳 你爱我 哥们
You won’t do it. You won’t, Conner. You love me, man.
我发誓我他妈的 你好 有人吗?
I swear to fuckin’- Hello. You there?
是的 我的孩子
Y-Yes, my son.
干♥你♥的活 神父 他妈的别搞砸了
Do your thing, Father. Don’t fuck this up.
离上一次忏悔有多久了? 上帝啊
How long since your last confession? Christ.
我从没忏悔过
I’ve never confessed.
我来这儿是为了听取你的意见
I come here for advice…
不是为了赎罪
not “slalvation.”
为什么你来教堂听取意见 当你自己并不信教
Why have you come to a church for counsel if you’re not religious?
因为有关道德
It’s ethics.
我的职责是把邪恶之徒关进铁闸
I put evil men behind bars…
但因为法律有种种漏洞和局限
but the law has miles of red tape and loopholes…
而使那些混♥蛋♥有机会溜之大吉
for these cocksuckers to slip through.
现在我发现 有两个人
I found… out there are these two guys…
他们用强硬的手段来弥补这样的过失
who fix the situation with an iron fist…
就像得到了上帝的准许
as if they had God’s permission.
上帝的准许? 上帝不会允许
God’s permission? God doesn’t grant-
在这样的时代
In this day and age…
我相信他们的所作所为是有必要的
I believe what they do is necessary.
我感觉他们是对的
I feel it is correct.
感觉是灵魂赋予我们的
A soul is what gives us feelings.
那也是一种渠道
It’s like a conduit…
让我们可以和上帝交流
through which the Lord speaks to us.
你感觉自己会在这儿 找到想要的答案
You felt your answers would be here…
今天在这里 上帝的屋檐下
in the house of the Lord today.
你感觉 那些人是有必要的
And you feel… these men are necessary.
这说明一天之内 上帝已经给了你两次指示
So the Lord has spoken to you twice today.
那现在他又在哪儿?
Has He now?
今天是你自愿走进这所教堂 谈起信仰和感觉
You are the one who came into this church speaking about beliefs and feelings.
而让你相信是上帝把你指引到此 真的有那么难吗?
Is it so hard to believe that God has brought you here?
我想应该不是
I guess not.
对于宗教 人们总是很容易抱着嘲讽的态度
It’s very easy to be sarcastic about religion.
但更为困难的是
But it’s much more difficult…
做出抉择
to take a stand.
我想为了我的信仰做出抉择 神父
I wanna stand for what I believe in, Father.
首先你得弄清楚你的信仰
First you have to know what your beliefs are.
我相信这些年轻人是正确的
I believe that these young men are right.
私下里你认识他们? 是的
You know them personally? Yes.
他们是否会伤害无辜的人 不管是何种理由?
Would they ever harm an innocent person, for any reason?
不 他们绝不会那么做
No. They would never do that.
两个爱尔兰人不会
Well, the two Irish guys wouldn’t.
但那个意大利小子也许会 他基本上是个白♥痴♥
The Italian guy, he might. He’s kind of an idiot.
我大概明白了
I’m beginning to see.
所有我期望自己能够做到的事
All the things I wish I could do…
正是他们现在所做的
these guys are doing.
我该怎么办?
WW-What should I do?
因为我的职责
Because I am a man…
本应该是维护♥法♥律
who’s supposed to uphold the law.
上帝的法律 高于
The laws of God… are higher…
人类的 法则
than the laws… of man.
没错 我也是这么想的 不对 不 我也是这样感觉的
Yes, I-I was thinking that too. No, no. I was feeling it.
我只需要听到 你说出来
All I needed was to hear you say it.
阿门 我会帮助他们
Amen. I will help them.
宽恕我 上帝 谢谢你 神父
Forgive me, Father. Thank you, Father.
随便了
Whatever.
阿门 再见
Amen. Good-bye.
现在听好了 上帝的征兆 你知道的
Now listen. Um, “dominus ominus,” you know.
记住你所受的约束 你对谁都不能说这件事 谁也不能
And remember, you’re bound. You can’t talk to anyone about this. No one.
快出去 行啦
Just get out of the church. Okay.
快从教堂里出去!
Just get out of the church!
上帝做事的方式太神奇了
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
他妈的你那是什么意思?
What the fuck’s that supposed to mean?
就这么多? 脸上有轻微的擦伤
That’s all you can give me? The light hit the side of his face.
看起来他留着一把灰色的络腮胡
Looked like he had a gray beard.
也许是五十年代末或六十年代的人
Maybe late ’50s, early ’60s.
你们告诉我他一个人 带着六把枪
So you’re telling me it was one guy with six guns…
还是个老家伙
and he was a senior freakin’ citizen?
没错 如果能在他再次找到我们之前 找到他是最好不过了
Yeah, and it’s better if we find this man before he finds us again.
让我想想办法 我怎么联♥系♥你们?
I’ll see what I can do. How do I get in touch with you?
今晚我们会偷袭乔伊老大 就是他那幢豪华的大房♥子
We’ll hit Pappa Joe tonight, right in the comfort of his own home.
然后我们会去纽约 这儿
We’re gonna move on to New York. It’s just-
这儿热的让我们有点呆不下去了 当心点
It’s getting a bit hot for us here. Be careful.
知道了 今晚完事后再联♥系♥
All right. Call you tonight, afterwards.
感觉上它还在那儿 是啊 但它已经不在了
It feels like it’s still there. Yeah, but it’s not.
我不知道他是谁 没人知道
I don’t know who he is. Nobody does.
那个公爵他妈的就像个魔术师 玩凭空消失的把戏
The Duke’s a fuckin’ Houdini. He does a disappearin’ act.
他招他来干什么?
What did he bring him in for?
他需要一个外人 那个洛克小子聪明着呢
Well, he needs an outsider. This Rocco kid is smart.
他认识每个人 一英里之外他就能击中我们的打者
He knows everyone. He’d spot our hitters a mile away.
就他一个那个跑腿小弟?
Just for himthe package boy?
他一个人就把那些家伙都干掉了 不是吗? 他被那小子吓坏了
He’s the one shootin’ up all his guys, right? He’s scared of the kid.
说他很有一手 乔伊在那儿埋伏了好些人 在哪儿?
Said he’s good. He’s got every gun in the city up there. Up where?
在他家里 我也不知道具体情况
Up at his house. I don’t know what’s going on…
但我想肯定和那小子有关系
but I know it’s gotta have something to do with this kid.
操!
Oh, fuck!
抓住他们了 他们想从地下室进来
We got ’em. They tried to get in through the basement.
几个? 三个
How many? Three.
你上哪儿? 他妈的你上哪儿?
Where you goin’, huh? Where the fuck you goin’, huh?
他妈的我在和你说话 混♥蛋♥!
I’m fuckin’ talkin’ to you, motherfucker!
操♥你♥妈♥的! 闭嘴!
Fuck you! Shut up!
坐好了
Sit up.
你有我想知道的答案 对吗?
You have some answers for me, no?
有啊 操♥你♥妈♥的
Yeah. Fuck you.
洛克! 洛克 看着我!
Roc! Roc, look at me!
洛克!
Roc!
该死的!
Shit!
洛克!
Roc!
洛克! 洛克 你会没事的!
Roc! Roc, you’ll be fine!
洛克!
Roc!
好了 你们怎么想?
Okay. What do you boys think?
这些人不好对付 他妈的没错
These guys are tough. Fuckin’-A, right.
他妈的这些家伙不会开口的 我了解洛克
Ain’t no fuckin’ way they’re gonna talk. I know Rocco.
他没那个脑子做这种事 另外两个才是出点子的人
He ain’t smart enough for this shit. Those other guys are the brains.
他只是个跟班的 他是个废物
He’s just a player. He’s a punk.
那就只剩下一件事了
There’s only one thing to do.
上帝啊! 不!
God! No!
洛克! 洛克! 不
Roc! Roc!NO
洛克! 洛克!
Roc! Roc!
不!
No!
不! 洛克!
No! Roc!
洛克!
Roc!
你们不能停! 想办法出去 永远都别停下来
You can’t stop! You get out of here. Don’t ever stop.
洛克! 不!
Roc! No!
不! 洛克!
No! Roc!
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥!
You motherfucker!
啊! 我要杀了他们!
Yeah! I’m gonna kill them!
老大 什么事 查皮?
Hey, boss. Yeah, Chappy?
我不想冒犯你 但我们好像忘了一些事
I don’t mean no disrespect, but I think we’re forgettin’ something here.
他妈的这个公爵是只野兽 除非人死了他才收手
This II Duce’s a fuckin’ animal. He’s gonna stop when someone dies.
我向你保证 他现在肯定还在找这帮人
I guarantee you right now, he thinks this thing is on.
什么?
What?
如果他以为自己的工作还没结束
If this guy still thinks the job is on…
那些混♥蛋♥都在我们手里了
motherfucker is in the bushes right now.
我出去一趟
I am going. You four… stay here…
你们一个 留在这儿搞定那两个人
and deal with it.
动手啊!
Do it!
他妈的就一个人 你娘勒 杰诺
Just one fuckin’ guy. Fuck you, Geno.
他妈的又不是什么大事! 快啊!
What’s the big fuckin’ deal? Do it!
我下去把那些混♥蛋♥解决了
I’m going back downstairs and workin’ on these pricks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!