Fuckin’ hell.
知道我们需要什么 兄弟? 一些绳子 当然
Do you know what we need, man? Some rope. Absolutely.
你是不是脑子有问题? 不 我没疯
What are ya, insane? No, it ain’t.
查理? 布朗森总拿着绳子
Charlie Bronson’s always got rope.
什么? 像这样
What? Yeah.
他的腰上总缠着一堆绳子
He’s got a lot of rope strapped around him in the movies,
电影最后他们总能派上用场
and they always end up using it.
你铁定是头脑发热 对吗? 不 我是认真的
You’ve lost it, haven’t it? No, I’m serious.
太蠢了 告诉我一个 我们需要绳子的理由
That’s stupid. Name one thing you’d need a rope for.
他妈的你不知道什么时候会用 他们就是需要绳子
You don’t fuckin’ know what you’re gonna need it for. They just always need it.
他们是什么狗屁东西? 这又不是拍电影
What’s this “they” shit? This isn’t a movie.
好吧
Oh. Right.
正点呀 兰波?
Is that right, Rambo?
好吧 他妈的带上你的傻瓜绳子
All right. Get your stupid fuckin’ rope.
我会带上我的傻瓜绳子
I’ll get my stupid rope.
我会的
I’ll get it.
这儿就有
There’s rope right there.
紧张吗?
You nervous?
有一点 我也是
A bit. Myself as well.
喂?
Hello?
房♥间号♥?
Uh-huh. Room number?
死亡时间?
Have we got a time of death?
总共几具尸体?
We got a body count?
一会儿就到
Uh-huh. I’ll be down there in a bit.
封♥锁♥消♥息♥
Keep the press out.
你在干什么? 我只想抱抱你
What are you doin’? I just wanted to cuddle.
抱抱? 真像个同性恋
Cuddle? What a fag.
这他妈的是个屠宰场
This is a fucking slaughterhouse.
几具尸体 格林利? 八具
How many bodies, Greenly? Eight.
该死的 我忘了那家伙 九具 九具?
Aw, shit. I forgot about that one. Nine. Nine?
格林利要出去买♥♥咖啡 谁还想要点什么?
While Greenly’s out gettin’ coffee, anybody else want anything?
该死的!
Shit!
那么 达菲
So, Duffy…
你有何理论 根据这些线索?
you got any theories to go with that tie?
看 别管他妈的其它人
Look, fuck all these other guys.
这个才是他们的目标 这个喜欢男人的家伙
This was their target- the fag man.
什么人?
The what man?
胖的那个
The fat man.
唔 弗洛伊德说的没错
Well, Freud was right.
所以你认为 他们是冲着这个喜欢男人的家伙而来
So you think they came for the fag man, huh?
有何依据?
What do you base this upon?
只有他是被凶手处决的 脑后两个枪眼
He was the only one done right. Double tap back of the head.
那些硬币呢? 新手想留下自己的记号♥
And the pennies? New hit man wants to leave his mark.
有可能
That’s a possibility.
你们这些爱尔兰警♥察♥总算挣回一点面子
Now you Irish cops are perkin’ up.
一天之内提出了两个合理的结论
That’s two sound theories in one day…
没有一个和身材反常的大个子有关
neither of which deal with abnormally-sized men.
让我想来上一段踢踏舞呢
Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing.
另一种可能性是 出于宗教意图
Another possibility is they were placed there with religious intent.
的确 部分民族仍然有 在死人眼睛上放置硬币或银币的习俗
Okay, some cultures still put pennies in the eyes of the dead. Or silver.
意大利人 希腊人
The Italians, the Greeks.
西西里黑♥手♥党♥
Sicilians.
那么 这里有什么象征学?
So, what’s the “symbology” there?
象征学?
The “symbology”?
现在达菲放弃了他的笨蛋王冠
Now that Duffy has relinquished his King Bonehead crown…
而我找到了继承他王位的最佳人选
I see we have an heir to the thrown.
我相信你想说的是 象征意义
I’m sure the word you were looking for was “symbolism.”
这里有什么象征意义?
What is the symbolism there.
让我解释给你听
Let me explain it to you.
希腊神话和罗马神话里
In Greek and Roman mythology…
人死后必须付钱给卡戎
when you died, you’d have to pay the toll to Charon…
这位冥河的船夫 带他们穿越审判之门
the boatman who ferried you across to the Gates of Judgment.
而这能确保死者得到 与他们在世时所作所为相应的下场
This made sure the dead came to atone for what they did during their lives…
阿♥拉♥波普斯加列斯警探
Detective Alapopskalius.
上帝 你是第一个读对的人
Jesus. You’re the first one that ever got that.
是啊 我是 名字学的专家
Yeah, well, I’m an expert in nameology.
这些烧伤说明凶手用了消音器
These burns indicate that they used silencers.
看看这些子弹进出造成的伤口
Look at these entry and exit wounds.
几乎完全一致
They’re almost identical.
两颗子弹从这里射入 穿过头骨
The two bullets went in here through the top of the skull…
在中间交叉 最后从眼睛射出
crisscrossed, and exited through the eyeballs.
这条线索告诉我们 三个显而易见的事实
This one clue tells us three distinct facts.
第一 达菲? 他们以向下的角度射击
Number one. Duffy? They shot him at a downward angle.
凶手让他跪在地上? 很好 第二 格林利
They put him on his knees? Excellent. Number two. Greenly.
他们以向下的角度射击?
They shot him at a downward angle?
这说明了 他是最后一个被杀的
It tells us he was the last to die.
第三条 多利
And number three. Dolly.
有两名凶手
There was two shooters.
妙呆了 等一等
Fan-freakin’-tastic. Hey, wait a minute.
听我说完 各位 他们是怎么
Stay with me, boys. What did they do…
制♥造♥出两个完全相同的伤口?
to make two such identical wounds?
两个相同身高的人 把他摁在地上
Two men of similar height dropped this guy down.
手里各握一把枪 抵着他的脑袋 然后砰 结果就是这样
Each puts some iron to his head and boom! That’s all she frickin’ wrote.
也许是一个人 两把枪? 或许
What about one guy, two guns? Ah, possible.
但不像 角度太偏了
But unlikely. The angles are too extreme.
通常一个人拿两把枪 都是形成这样的直角
A guy holding two guns to the back of your noodle is going to shoot straight ahead.
他不会分开手肘去射击 这没道理
He wouldn’t cock out his elbows. It makes no sense.
何况 你告诉我 单凭一个人
Besides, are you telling me one guy came in here…
就在数秒之内 解决了八个枪法精准的黑帮分子?
and killed eight men with eight extremely well-aimed shots in just a few seconds?
决不可能 至少该是两个人
No way. It had to be at least two.
你和你的傻瓜绳子
You and your fuckin’ rope.
我早说肯定有条通风道 就像电视里一样
I told you there would be a shaft. Just like on television.
尤利·佩特罗瓦 俄♥罗♥斯♥犯罪集团成员 身份 老大

Fuck.
他妈的你往哪儿走
Where the fuck are you goin’?
他妈的我听到这里有动静
Shh! I fuckin’ hear some shit out here.
你娘勒 拖着那些该死的绳子 我热的屁♥股♥都在出汗
Fuck you. I’m sweatin’ my ass off draggin’ your fuckin’ rope around.
至少有三十磅
It must weigh 30 pounds. Shh!
我们在干正事 你♥他♥妈♥的收敛一点儿
We are doin’ some serious shit here. Now, get a fuckin’ hold of yourself!
你娘勒! 我又不是查理? 布朗森的崇拜者
Oh, fuck you! I’m not the rope-totin’ Charlie Bronson wannabe…
害的我们没路可走 你♥他♥妈♥的能不能闭嘴?
that’s gettin’ us fuckin’ lost. Would you fuckin’ shut it?
你妈
You mother-
他妈的上帝 该死!
Jesus fuckin’ Christ. Oh, shit!
我等将成为牧羊人 为了你 我的主 为了你
Shepherds we shall be for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
从你手中继承权♥柄♥
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand.
我等的脚踪将迅捷地执行你的旨意
Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
用他们的灵魂 让这条流向你的河水生生不息
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
以圣父 圣子
和圣灵的名义
我将钦点你 为我最宠爱的羔羊
And I shall count thee among my favored sheep.
你会获得天堂里所有天使的庇佑
And you shall have the protection of all the angels in heaven.
电视
Television.
电视能解释这一切
Television is the explanation for this.
你会在乱七八糟的电视里看到这些
You see this in bad television.
小个子的闯入者沿着通风孔爬进来 从天花板上出现
The little assault guys creepin’ through the vents, comin’ in through the ceiling.
詹姆斯? 邦德那套从不会发生在现实世界里
That James Bond shit never happens in real life.
专业人士可不这么干
Professionals don’t do that.
呃 他妈的告诉我一个 我们需要这傻瓜绳子的理由
Well, name one thing you’re gonna need this stupid fuckin’ rope for.
这可比我想象的容易多了 是啊
That was way easier than I thought. Aye.
电视里 总有个家伙从沙发后面跳出来
On TV, you’ve always got that guy that jumps over the sofa.
然后你♥他♥妈♥的还要和他交火十多分钟 对啊
And then you’ve gotta shoot him for ten fuckin’ minutes too. Aye.
我们真不赖 没错 我们很不赖
Christ. We’re good. Yes, we are.
现在 你认为那个小包里装的 是什么?
Now, what do you think is in that little case there?
操♥我♥妈的
Fuck me! Oh.
好处源源不断啊
The hits just keep on comin’.
你闻闻
Ow! Give it a smell.
我爱这份新工作
I love our new job.
臭小子 这次肯定轮到他出头了
Bastard. This has got to be his big break.
是啊 他妈的我们当然要耍耍他 对吗?
Yeah. We’ve got to fuck with him, right?
行啊
Okay.
开门 我来揪住他的头发
Open the door. I’m gonna grab him by the fuckin’ hair.
过来!
Sit down!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!