铐上!
Cuff it!
知道我他妈的为什么来这儿?
You know why I fucking come here?
我是来杀你的!
I come here to kill you.
但现在 我他妈的不想杀你了
But now, I no think I fucking kill you.
我要杀了你兄弟
I kill your brother.
一枪打爆他的脑袋
Shoot him in the head.
操♥你♥妈♥的! 走吧
Fuck you! Gotta go.
康纳!
Conner!
他妈的只是一场酒吧闹事 他妈的你们这帮胆小鬼
It was just a fuckin’ bar fight! You guys are fuckin’ pussies!
希望你现在神志清醒 爱尔兰小子
I hope your conscience is clear, Irishman.
那么 你们怎么
So, how is it…
会说一口流利的俄语? 上课认真听讲
that you guys are fluent in Russian? We paid attention in school.
还会说其它语言吗?
Do you speak any other languages?
会啊 妈妈坚持让我们学的 法语?
Aye. Our mother insisted on it. French?
他没问我们 就知道了这些 对此你怎么看?
真漂亮
Oh, that’s beautiful.
我不知道 也许有人看见我们 把我们供出来了
是什么? 是意大利语
What’s that? It’s Italian.
不会是我们附近的人 他们都是百分之一百的爱尔兰人
没人会向警♥察♥通风报信 句号♥
没错
Jawohl.
那我猜他肯定非常 非常的厉害
你们为什么会在该死的冷冻肉类加工厂上班?
What are you guys doin’ workin’ at a friggin’ meat packing plant?
斯麦克探员? 媒体都到了 好吧
Uh, Agent Smecker? The press is everywhere. Yeah.
他们疯了一样地打听这两个人的消息 不知道你打算怎么办
They’re just goin’ nuts for these guys. I don’t know what you wanna do.
你们不会被起诉 自己决定吧 要不要去面对媒体?
You’re not being charged. It’s up to you. You wanna talk to ’em?
绝对不要 也别登照片
Absolutely not. No pictures either.
有没有可能 让我们留在这儿?
Is there any way that we could stay here?
行啊 我们有一间空的拘留室 你们可以
Uh, yeah. You know, we have an extra holding cell you guys can-
他们能留下吗? 得先问问你妈妈
Can they stay? Well, we’ll have to check with your mom.
我倒是不介意你的朋友们留下来过夜
But it’s okay with me if your friends sleep over.
该去喂狗了
Time to feed the dogs.
好了 大家
Okay, people. Okay.
以下是警方的正式声明
This is our official statement.
麦克曼努斯兄弟将不被指控以任何罪名
The MacManus brothers are not being charged with a crime.
很显然这是一桩正当防卫的案例
This is a clear-cut case of self-defense.
他们将在不经公开的时间和地点 被无罪释放
They are being released at an undisclosed time and location…
依照他们的意愿
in accordance with their wishes.
麦克曼努斯兄弟是否有前科? 我们能和兄弟俩说句话吗?
Do the MacManus brothers have any priors? Can we speak to the brothers?
洛克 过得怎样?
Hey, Rocco, how you doin’? Hey!
耶!
Yeah!
拿什么来了?
What have you got there?
真棒
Ahh. Very nice.
这颗不幸的灵魂
This poor soul…
急切地寻求帮助
cried out for help.
他们冷眼旁观 看着他逃之夭夭
They watched as he simply walked away.
善良之人的冷漠!
Indifference of good men!
没有人该被无辜牵连
Nobody wanted to get involved.
没有人
Nobody-
任何枉杀他人之辈
Whosoever shed man’s blood…
须以血的代价偿还
by man shall his blood be shed.
这是上帝的化身授予凡人的旨意
For in the image of God may deem a man.
摧毁一切邪恶
Destroy all that which is evil.
善良才得以繁荣
So that which is good may flourish.
该死的是什么?
What the fuck is that?
他妈的是那个俄♥国♥佬的呼机
It’s that fuckin’ Russian’s pager.
我们走
Let’s go.
还好吧?
How are ya?
有点信心 兄弟 真♥他♥妈♥的见鬼
Keep the faith, man. Fuckin’ blow me.
这是什么? 有笔吗? 给 拿去
What was that? Have you got a pen? Yeah. Here you go.
谢啦 一会儿回来 早安 孩子 过得如何?
Thanks. Be right back. Good morning, son. How are ya?
早安 假如有你们的加入 我们很荣幸
Good morning. We’d be honored if you would join us.
看见没? 是什么?
See this? What’s this?
圣徒?
Saints?
圣餐 圣餐
Body of Christ. Body of Christ.
老大从萨拉热窝的坐飞机到了
考布利广场酒店的总统套间 701号♥房♥ 晚上9点 准时到
阿门
Amen.
这可不好笑 拿来 跑腿的
That’s not funny, man. Give it here, package boy.
乔伊? 比沃说这很重要 要我亲手交给他
Joey Beevo said it was important. Said to give it to him myself.
他妈的给我拿过来
Give me the fuckin’ thing.
他妈的坐下
Sit the fuck down.
文森佐·拉帕兹 老二 亚卡维塔家族
那么 我是洛克 滑稽小子
So, I’m Rocco. I’m the funny man.
我真♥他♥妈♥ 滑稽
I’m so fuckin’ funny.
操♥你♥妈♥的 文森佐
Fuck you, Vincenzo. Uh-huh.
那黑眼圈是怎么弄上去的?
How did you get that shiner on your eye?
怎么了? 有人觉得你不够滑稽?
What’s the matter, someone didn’t think you were very funny?
金赛皮·亚卡维塔 又称乔伊老大 黑♥手♥党♥教父 亚卡维塔家族
我看了你在假日旅店舞厅里的表演
I caught your show at the Velvet Room at the Holiday Inn.
爱死那段即兴的拉斯韦加斯万岁
Loved it when you busted into “Viva Las Vegas.”
你这个无名小杂种
You insignificant little fuck!
我的钱一定会搞到手 你这个狗屁混帐东西
I always get my money, you cocksucking bastardo!
九十年代那批人快整死我了
The ’90s are killing me.
我不该那么做
I shouldn’t have done that.
你不应该告诉那些家伙 不打算宰了他们
You’re not supposed to tell a guy you’re gonna kill him no more.
我得小心翼翼地供奉这帮子混♥蛋♥
I gotta tiptoe through the tulips with these assholes.
剥夺这份工作 全部的乐趣
Taking all the fun out of the job.
乔伊老大 你要我出去吗?
Pappa Joe, you want me to go now?
每个人都说你能把他们逗乐
All the boys tell me how you make them laugh when you come around.
说你是颗开心果 他们怎么叫你来着?
What a crackup you are. What do they call you?
呃
Uh, the-
滑稽小子
The-The funny man.
滑稽小子
The funny man.
我今天过的很糟 心情很差
I’m having a shitty day. I’m depressed.
说个笑话给我听
Tell me a funny joke.
现在?
Now?
说个笑话?
A joke? Uh-
说个笑话 是啊 没错
Um, uh, a joke. Yeah, all right.
有那么三个人
Um, there’s these, uh, three guys-
一个墨西哥人
a-a-a spic…
一个白人和一个黑人
a-a-a white guy and a black guy.
黑鬼! 对
Nigger! Yeah.
他们在沙滩上散步
N-N-Yeah. And they’re walkin’ along the beach.
然后看见了一个瓶子 他们擦了一下瓶子 出现了一只妖精
They see this pot. They rub it, a genie comes out.
妖精说我能达成你们所有的愿望 他问那个墨西哥人要什么
Genie says you can wish for anything you want. He asks the Mexican what he wants.
他回答
And he goes…
我想让所有在美国的同胞都回到墨西哥 过上快乐自♥由♥的日子
“I want all my people in America to be happy and free in Mexico.”
妖精一变噗! 墨西哥人都回到了他们的国家
So the geniePoof! And all the spics are in Mexico.
然后他问那个黑人 黑鬼
And then he asks the black guy- Nigger.
对 我就是这个意思
Yeah, that’s what I said.
他走到黑鬼身边 问 你想要什么?
He goes to the nigger, says, “What do you want?”
他回答
And he goes…
我希望所有黑人
“I want all my African-
黑鬼兄弟 在美国的
“my nigger brothers in America…
都回到非洲 快快乐乐等等
to be back in Africa and happy and everything.”
然后妖精一变!
So the genie goes poof!
呃 唔 所有在美国的黑鬼
And, um, all the niggers in America…
都回到了非洲
are in Africa.
然后 我今天一点都不滑稽
And this is goin’- I’m not funny today.
我知道 今天我过得挺困难 我这个笑话很烂
I know. I’m havin’ a hard day. I-I-This joke sucks.
只是一个烂笑话
It’s just a stupid joke.
继续说
Continue the joke.
然后妖精问那个白人
So the genie says to the white guy…
你的愿望是什么?
“What’s your one wish?”
白人回答 你该不是告诉我
And the white guy goes, “You mean to tell me…
所有在美国的黑鬼和墨西哥人都滚回老家了?
all the niggers and spics are out of America?”
妖精回答 没错 白人说
The genie goes, “Yeah.” He says…
好吧 那给我来罐可乐就行
“Well, um, I’ll have a Coke then.”
给我来罐可乐
“I’ll have a Coke.”
是啊 全滚回老家了
Yeah. Everybody’s out…
所以他只要一罐可乐 这就是他全部的愿望
so he just wants a Coke, ’cause that’s all he needs.
再来一个 什么?
Tell me one more. What?
随便挑
Knock yourselves out.
真♥他♥妈♥的爽