什么时候你成了胆小鬼?
When did you turn into such a sissy?
我想他们只是在动手杀人而已 呃 我无话可说
I think they just get off on killing people. Well, I have no comment.
我没什么好说的 谢谢
No comment on that, dear. I have nothing to say. Thanks.
所有这些媒体的关注 你们这些人让情况变得更糟 就现在
All this hoopla with the media. You guys are making it worse right now.
你们给了他们权力
You’re giving them the power.
当你们把麦克风伸到我面前 就是给了圣徒更大的权力
By sticking that in my face, you’re giving the Saints power.
我不想讨论这个话题 我真的不想讨论这个话题
I don’t wanna talk about it. I really don’t wanna talk about that.
当你走进孩子们的房♥间 他们就在那儿
You walk into some kid’s bedroom, and it’s gonna be there.
蝙蝠侠 超人和圣徒
You have Batman, Superman and these Saints.
亲爱的你晚上睡不安稳吗?
Are you losing any sleep, honey?
因为你知道吗 我睡得可好了
‘Cause you know what? I’m certainly not.
无可奉告 他们真棒!
No comment.Don’t talk to them. They’re damn good. They’re right!