他妈的怎么了?
What the fuck?
乔伊 比沃让我来的
Joey Bevo sent me over…
陪你们开心开心
as entertainment.
抱歉 宝贝 今晚不是玩这东西的时候
Sorry, baby. Tonight ain’t the night for this shit.
里面热的要命 知道我的意思吧?
It’s really hittin’ the fan in there, you know what I’m sayin’?
他妈的比沃这个好家伙 总找这些一流货色
Fuckin’ Bevo’s great, man. He’s always sendin’ us primo box.
好吧 我们进去
All right. Let’s go.
你♥他♥妈♥的在干吗?
What the fuck are you doing? Come on, man.
拜托 老兄 就五分钟!
I haven’t been laid in a week. It’ll take five minutes.
动作快点!
Hurry up!
宝贝 快上妈妈这儿来
Oh, baby. Oh, come to Mama.
你真是骚劲十足啊 快来妈妈这儿
You’re a dirty girl. No. Come to Mama. Oh, come to Mama. Oh.
你要我射在你脸上?
You wanna ride the champ? Yeah, baby.
好吧! 来吧 我要上了坐好了!
All right. All right. Let’s do it, man. Ringside. Big, strong man.
他妈的这是怎么回事?
What the fuck?
过头了
Too far.
过头了
Too far.
还没完
It’s on now.
还没完
It’s on now.
宝贝 怎么了? 想二对一?
Hey, babe. What’s it, two for one?
我等将成为牧羊人 为了你 我的主 为了你
“And shepherds we shall be…”for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
从你手中继承权♥柄♥
Power hath descended forth from Thy ha-”
我等的脚踪将迅捷地执行你的旨意
“That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
用他们的灵魂
“We will flow a river forth unto Thee…
让这条流向你的河水生生不息
and teeming with souls shall it ever be. ”
以圣父 圣子 和圣灵的名义
三个月后
今天将是两年内第三次
Standing trial today for the third time in two years…
对臭名昭著的黑♥手♥党♥教父乔伊·亚卡维塔的庭审
is infamous Mafia don Pappa Joe Yakavetta.
亚卡维塔被控教唆谋杀了
Yakavetta takes the stand to defend himself…
他将为此出庭作证
against allegations of his involvement…
至少十七条人命
in the ordered killings of no less than 17 men.
本案依据的大多是旁证
The state’s case against him relies heavily on circumstantial evidence…
且可以预料的是他将第三次被判无罪开释
and a third acquittal has already been predicted.
每一个无辜之人的鲜血
Never shall innocent blood be shed.
都需要更多邪恶之徒的鲜血来偿还
Yet, the blood of the wicked…shall flow like a river.
这三人将伸展他们的黑翼
The three shall spread their blackened wings…
化身为上帝手中复仇的巨锤
and be the vengeful, striking hammer of God.
我和我的母亲在一起
Ah, I was with my mother.
我们在吉内维赛的肉店里
We were at the Genovese- the butcher-
因为每个星期他都
because on Thursdays she makes a gnocchi for
亚卡维塔先生!
Mr. Yakavetta…
在我的法庭里你将遵守我的指令!
you will demonstrate order in my courtroom.
继续审议
Counsel, proceed.
看看他的影响力 他是下一个约翰? 高迪
Look at his charisma.
他会无罪释放 即便有那些证据
He’s the next John Gotti. He’ll walk…even with all this evidence.
看 亚卡维塔的人都坐在左边
Look, all of Yakavetta’s people are on the left.
所有受害者的家属则坐在右边
All the families of the men he’s killed are on the right.
两边都要求公正
Everyone wants some justice.
看看他
I don’t know where I was. Look at him.
世上没什么让他担心的
He doesn’t have a care in the world.
他会无罪释放
He’s gonna walk.
你! 到后面去!
You, to the back!
他妈的关上摄影机!
Shut the fucking camera!
把枪扔下来! 一次一把 快!
Up top, drop your guns! One at a time! Now! Drop it!
到这儿来 你们带我上哪儿?
Come here. Where are you taking me?
你♥他♥妈♥的干嘛 给我闭上你的鸟嘴
What are you doing? What are you doing? Shut the fuck up!
都给我退后
Get to the back!
你们被选中 向世界
You people have been chosen…
展示我们三人的存在
to reveal our existence to the world!
你们将亲眼目睹今天在这里发生的一切
You will witness what happens here today…
之后你们将告诉其它人
and you will tell of it later.
全都看前面 他妈的现在是时候做点什么
All eyes to the front.
他妈的闭上你的嘴!
Now is a good time to fucking- Shut your fuckin’ mouth!
你必须亲眼见证 亲爱的
You must watch, dear.
很快一切都将结束
It’ll all be over soon.
蹲下 蹲下 蹲下
Get down, get down, get down!
现在你们将听从我们
Now you will receive us!
我们不需要你们一贫如洗 或是饥寒交迫
We do not ask for your poor or your hungry!
我们不需要你们筋疲力竭 或是百病缠身
We do not want your tired and sick!
我们侵占的是你们的腐化堕落
It is your corrupt we claim.
你们身体里的邪恶将被我们吞噬
It is your evil that will be sought by us!
我们将用尽每一口气 把它们消灭殆尽
With every breath, we shall hunt them down.
每一天我们都会斩杀邪恶之峪
Each day we will spill their blood…
直到他们的鲜血从天而降
till it rains down from the skies!
不杀戮! 不强♥奸♥! 不偷盗!
Do not kill. Do not rape. Do not steal.
这是每个人类 每个信仰都能遵守的法则
These are principles which every man of every faith can embrace!
这些不是善意的提醒 这些是行为的准绳
These are not polite suggestions! These are codes of behavior…
那些视而不见的人 将为此付出最昂贵的代价
and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost!
世上有种种罪恶
There are varying degrees of evil.
我们只要求你们 不犯下无可饶恕的丑行
We urge you lesser forms of filth
别越过界限
not to push the bounds and cross over…
成为十恶不赦之峪进入我们的领地
into true corruption, into our domain.
一旦你这么做
For if you do, one day you will look behind you…
总有一天 你将回头看见我们三人在你身后
and you will see we three.
到了那一天 你将忏悔不已
And on that day, you will reap it!
而我们将把你送到任何一个 你希望的神灵面前
And we will send you to whatever god you wish.
我等将成为牧羊人 为了你 我的主 为了你
“And shepherds we will be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
从你手中继承权♥柄♥
“Power hath descended forth from Thy hand…
我等的脚踪将迅捷地执行你的旨意
“that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
用他们的灵魂
“So we shall flow a river forth to Thee…
让这条流向你的河水生生不息
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.”
以圣父 圣子
和圣灵的名义
你知道发生了什么事吗?
Did you see what happened?
是的 我在场!
Yes, I was there.
我们还要在这条路上走多远?
How far are we going to take this, Da?
关键问题不是走多远
The question is not how far.
而是
The question is, do you possess the constitution…
你是否具有 足够坚定的意志和信仰
the depth of faith…
来走这条路 无论它有多远
to go as far as is needed?
经过昨日在审判亚卡维塔的法庭上
After the astonishing display of vigilantism…
那一幕惊人的替天行道画面
during the Yakavetta trial yesterday…
近段时间里规模最大的追捕行动
the largest manhunt in recent memory is being undertaken…
将围绕三个被媒体称为圣徒的罪犯而展开
to capture three men the media have dubbed “the Saints.”
我们的记者将走上街头 询问你对此有何看法
This reporter went out to the street to find out what you thought about these three.
有人可以走到大街上 随便杀人
Somebody can just go out, get a gun and shoot somebody…
就因为他们觉得这是在维护世界正义?
because they feel they’re doing some good in the world?
无可奉告
No comment.
让世界变得更安全 你在开玩笑吧?
Making the world a safer place. Are you kidding?
他们是为了正义而杀人 而且他们只 为了正义杀人
They’re killing for good and only the people who kill.
听听你在说什么!
Listen to yourself.
这会造成许多更糟的事
This is gonna create something so much worse.
我可一点都不这么想
I don’t think so at all.
那只是因为你太天真了
Well, I think you’re just naive then.
我爱那些个圣徒 他们干得真棒
I love the Saints, man. They doin’ a great job.
继续下去 干掉那些杀人犯
Keep it goin’, man. Get these murderers off the streets.
他们只是为了名声而杀人 他们只想成名
They’re not out there just killing for fame.
他们应该出现在每个大城市里
They just wanna be famous. They should be in every major city.
每一个大城市
Every major city. These guys are playing God.
这些人只想当上帝 我指那些歪曲的宗教意义
This whole religious twist.
他们以为自己是谁啊?
Who do they think they are?
当然了 我支持死刑! 如果他们让我♥干♥ 我也加入
I believe in capital punishment. If they let me, I’d pull the switch.
把他们都干掉! 都干掉!
Get ’em all! Kill ’em all!
我绝对支持
I’m all for it. them .
因为他们杀的人越多 对每个人也越好
The more people they kill, the better it is for everybody. That’s what they get
不 你根本不知道!
No, do not do that, Laquelle, because you don’t even know!
算上我 算上我的签名
Sign me up, man. Sign me up. All right?
我能在哪儿签名? 他们又该谁来评定和审判呢?
Where can I sign up? Who are they to be judge and jury?
无可奉告 无可奉告
No. What if your mom sees? No comment.
我为自己担心 我为我的孩子们担心 我都害怕地不敢上街了
I’m afraid for myself. I’m afraid for my kids. I’m afraid to walk down the street.
我不敢相信你居然这么说 太疯狂了
I can’t even believe you’re saying that. That’s crazy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!