are living it up at the Taj Ma-fucking-hal,
根本不关心世事
not a care in the world.
所以我们就像待宰的羔羊,等待圣徒出现
So, until the Saints get popped, we’re all lambs to the slaughter.
他才不管我们会损耗多少人
And he don’t care how many of us they wipe out in the meantime.
你要我怎么做?老大
What do you need me to do, Skip?
传话给所有干部
Down the brugliones.
不准搞砸,老乔
No bullshit, Jo Jo.
你直接传话给他们
From your mouth to their ears.
什么?每一个吗?
What, everyone?
北区和南区?这可能有点冒险
North and South? That could get a little dicey.
不管旧仇了!他们全都有份! -这和旧仇无关
Fuck their old grudges! They’re all in this! -Grudges have nothing to do with it.
我不选边站 -我不管,老乔!
You know l don’t take sides. -l don’t care, Jo Jo!
我不来这套 -你不选边站?
You know l don’t. -You don’t take sides?
绝不 -绝不?
Never me! Never me! -You don’t take sides?
你要站在我这边,妈的,老乔!
You’re gonna take my fucking side on this, Jo Jo!
你去问那个吉米葛林 -又来了
You talk to that mick Jimmy Green. -Here we go again.
吉米会告诉你的 -吉米葛林!吉米葛林!
Jimmy’ll tell you that! -Jimmy Green! Jimmy Green!
我才不管吉米葛林是否像印地安人 剖开你妹妹
l don’t care if Jimmy Green hollowed out your sister like a Chippewa lndian!
你要帮我办到,老乔
You’re gonna get in there, Jo Jo,
你给我弄出一个折衷办法
and you’re gonna middle-of-the-road this fucking thing for me,
绝对不能搞砸!
and you’re not gonna fuck it up!
明白了吗?
Do you understand me?
把我们讨论的都告诉他们!
You tell them everything that we discussed!
连避难室也说?
Even the panic room thing?
当然
Sure.
很好,因为那是很好的搭讪话题 他们会喜欢的
Good. Because that’s a nice icebreaker. They’ll like that.
我不知道那种东西是真的
You know, l didn’t even know those things were real.
我以为是电影杜撰的
l thought they made that up for that movie.
记得那部只有女人和小孩在家的电影?
Remember the one with the broad and the kid?
坏人闯进屋里?
The guys in the house?
战栗…《战栗空间》?
Panic… Panic Room?
不,另一部 -正经一点!
No, the other one. -Stop fucking around!
情况很严重,老乔!告诉他们明晚碰面
This is serious shit here, Jo Jo! You tell them we meet tomorrow night.
好啦 -我再告诉你地点
All right. -l’ll call you with the fucking location.
好 -该死的东西
Okay. -Fucking thing.
拜托,孩子,这全是…
Come on, kid. lt was a fucking…
全是该死的意外
lt was a fucking accident.
我们可以解决的
We can work this out.
他没那个胆子
He ain’t gonna do shit.
我要两颗子弹
I’ll take two.
你有什么毛病?
What the fuck’s the matter with you?
你没看到他有枪吗?
Can’t you see he’s got a gun?
我看到了!一言为定!
I see just fine! Deal!
你是意大利之子
You’re ltalian Kid.
帮助我们离开
Help us out here.
一枪打爆他的头…
Put one in the back of his head…
你就能得到你要的了
and you get anything you want.
想清楚
Think it over.
我是他的朋友
l am his friend.
去你♥他♥妈♥的朋友 快动手!他没那个胆子
Fuck him and fuck his friend. Deal the cards! He ain’t got the balls.
我们做了什么?
What did we do?
康诺
Connor.
天啊!不!
God! No!
为何他们使用罪犯档案照?
Why did they use his mug shot?
什么?不是吧
What? No.
你还记得,他那时说他很不好意思
Yeah, you remember when he said he was all embarrassed
因为条子必须把他后面的长发拉高?
because that fellow had to hold up all his long hair behind his head?

Aye.
那是手臂
That’s an arm.
嘿,洛可!
Hey, Rocco!
我跟这家伙一样厉害?
Am I as good as this guy or what?
先生你,不是大卫·戴拉洛可
You, sir, are no David Della Rocco.
康诺,你看
Connor, look.
好像船上那只小猫
Hey, it looks like
the same kitty from the boat.
这只小猫咪到处跟着你
This little guy’s following you around
or what?
不是同一只猫
It’s not the same cat.
对,但颈圈都一样… -不是同一只猫
Yeah, but it’s even got the same collar…
– It’s a different cat.
该死!
Holy shit!
没事,对不起
It’s all right, it’s all right. Apologies.
天啦
Jesus fucking Christ.
该死
Holy shit.
你们是圣徒
You’re the Saints.
你好,我是洛伊 我是你们的忠实粉丝
Hey, man, I’m Roy. I’m a huge fan.
是啊,我们有了众多的狂热信徒
Yeah, we’re developing
quite a cult following.
嘿!你好吗?
Hey! How you doing?
那是你的猫吗? -什么猫?
Is that your cat?
– What cat?
是他的猫 -我没有养猫
It’s his cat.
– Well, I don’t have a cat.
好,它住在这里还是…
Okay, it lives here or…
那地方叫坦多日晒沙龙,在邦克丘
The place is called Tando’s Tanning Salon on Bunker Hill.
那只白斩鸡就是在那里晒出假肤色的
That’s where the fucking guero gets his fake bake at.
今晚八点,好吗?
8:00 tonight, okay?
找到他们了,走吧
We got ’em. Let’s roll.
他是你们的新来的助手吗?
Is this like your new sidekick?
是的
Yeah.
嘿,我是洛伊 很高兴认识你,太棒了
Hey, hey. I’m Roy.
Pleased to meet you. This is awesome.
你想我戳你的屁♥眼♥吗,洛伊?
How’d you like me
to sidekick you in the ass, Roy?
我… -闭嘴,洛伊
Well, I…
– Shut the fuck up, Roy!
我受够了这种鸟事
I’m sick and tired of this shit.
我在这里拼命做事
I’ve been breaking my balls here.
我受够了当老二被使唤…
And I’m getting second banana
billing from this pendejo…
我一直帮你们做好事 我…
I’ve been fucking beautiful
for you guys, man, I…
“我我我”,一个团队不说“我”你这该死的自私鬼
“I, I, I.” There’s no “I” in “team,”
you fucking selfish prick.
是吗?“去你的”有一个“我”字
Yeah? Well, there’s an “I” in “fuck you”!
欧式剪裁,超优的内♥裤♥
European cut. Far superior.
唱歌♥真好听,乔治 我们想要问你一些问题
Lovely singing voice there, Georgie. We’d like you to sing for us.
你愿意合作吗?
Can you do that for me?
你愿意合作吗?
Can you do that for me?
这年头老百姓想放松一下也这么难!
lt’s getting hard to be a gentleman of fucking leisure around here!
我要那个杀掉神父的枪手姓名!
l want the name of the shooter you motherfuckers used on that priest!
什么神父?
What priest?
杀手的名字!
His fucking name!
我不知道是谁! -你说谎!
l don’t know who it is! -That’s fucking bullshit!
是真的!肯瑟修没告诉任何人 他要这么干
lt’s the truth! Concezio didn’t tell nobody what he was doing
他知道没有人会同意的!
’cause he knew nobody would have okayed it!
杀手是独♥立♥作业的接案者 我只知道这样!
The shooter’s an independent contractor! That’s all l fucking know!
亚卡维塔躲在哪里?
Where the fuck is Yakavetta hiding?
保德信大楼,40楼
Prudential Building, 40th floor.
天啊!
Jesus Christ!
你今晚要和谁碰面?
You meeting someone tonight?
亚卡维塔的干部,帮派的人
Yakavetta’s racket chiefs. Street guys.
你们挺带种的,可以真正去阻止犯罪啊
Your kind of guys. You could take a real bite out of crime here.
我可以帮你们 -这是什么?
And l can help you. -What the fuck is that?
没人忘记你们上回对我们做了什么
Nobody forgot what you guys did to us last time.
大家都躲在暗地 他们一个小时前才会通知地点
Everybody’s hiding indoors. They give out the location an hour before.
我叔叔的店今晚关门,我有钥匙
My uncle’s place is closed tonight. l got the key.
墨西哥餐馆如何?乔治,你喜欢吗?
How does Mexican work for you, George? Do you like that?
我无所谓,我已经吓到挫屎了
Doesn’t matter to me. l think l just shit my European-cut Speedos.
这是什么? -玫塊念珠
What’s this? -Rosary bead.
塞在靠近死者的地毯下
Found it pushed under the carpet near the victim.
麦金尼神父没戴念珠 那可能掉在那边很久了
Father McKinney wasn’t wearing a rosary, so it’s probably been there a while.
现场找到的86♥4♥枚指纹
The results on all 86♥4♥ prints found at the scene.
全属於信徒和神职人员,只有一枚例外
All matched churchgoers and clergy but one.
神父手表上的部分指纹 还查不出是谁的
Partial on the priest’s watch is still unidentified.
不,简直胡扯 这年头谁都要指纹建档
No. No, that’s horseshit. Everybody gets printed nowadays.
甚至连幼稚园吃鼻涕的小孩 也要留指纹

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!