Thanks for coming out.
抱歉,孩子,都是我的错
l am so sorry, boys. This was all my fault.
爸爸有些话要告诉你们
There’s a few things your dad needs to tell youse.
来,小子,这对你、对我们都好
Come on, kid, it’s good for you, it’s good for us.
我们会带你离开这里
We’ll take you right out the back of this place.
别紧张,诺亚 -他们不敢碰你
Easy, Noah. -They’ll never touch you.
你是笨蛋不成?
What, are you stupid or something?
诺亚…
Noah…
我的朋友 这一定
Mio amico. This must…
你不能…
You cannot…
不要再这样了!
No more of this!
我停不下来
l can’t stop.
好,我们会想出办法的,好吗?
Okay, we think of something, eh?
我们会想办法
We think of something.
诺亚,你看
Noah, look.
我们有东西送你
We got something for you.
我的朋友…
My friend…
波纳维斯身边有两个人 都是黑♥手♥党♥,跟他好些年了
Bonnavese is always with two men. Both of them, La Cosa Nostra, many years.
多年来都是如此
That’s how it went for years.
路易负责计划,我来行动
Louie would do all the planning and l would do the other.
天啊
Jesus.
你怎么结束此事?爸
How’d you end up inside, Da?
我在1975年做了件案子
Back in ’75 l did a piece of work.
我一出来,警♥察♥都在等我
l come out and the police was waiting for me.
他设计我,25年徒刑
He set me up. Twenty-five to life.
他为何设计你? -我等不及要问他
Why did he set you up? -l can’t wait to ask him.
爸,你为何不供出他? 他这样整你耶
Why didn’t you flip on him, Da? The guy fucked you.
他听说我儿子出世了
He had learned of the birth of my sons.
哈啰,我的老友
Hello, my old friend.
许多年了
Many years.
你有需要吗?
Are you in need?
我正在做大蒜番茄酱…
l am making marinara and alas…
…结果番茄不够了
…l have run out of tomatoes.
为了帮老朋友…
To help an old friend…
…你可以分我多少?
…how many can you spare?
别担心
Don’t worry.
算你幸运
You are in luck.
我番茄可多了
l am in good supply of tomatoes.
有布伦的消息吗?
Any word on Bloom yet?
没有
Nothing.
我要那个小贱♥人♥来这里
I want that little bayou bitch in here.
这整件事非常可疑
Something really stinks
about this whole thing.
我请国土安♥全♥部♥调查她的网址
I’m having DHS dump her IP
and check for flags.
看看她有没有到处探听
See if she’s been poking around.
他在缅因州约克郡 离这里一小时车程,与世隔绝
He’s in York, Maine. About an hour
from here. But he’s off the grid.
我骇入♥联♥邦调查局的资料库才查到的
I’ve logged onto an FBI database
to get the info.
他们迟早会发现的
Only a matter of time before they flag it.
最好动作快一点,否则他们会捷足先登
Better get a move on
or they’ll get there before you do.
他们知道是你吗?
Will they know it’s you?
知道
Yeah.
你不会有事吧?
Will you be all right, dear?
听说哥斯达黎加挺不错的
I hear Costa Rica’s nice.
我以为不会再求人这么做 但是拜托你,杀掉他
I never thought I’d ask this of another
human being, but please, kill this man.
杀了这家伙
Kill this man.
康思勒特务,看看这个,我们刚发现…
Agent Kuntsler, you gotta see this. We just found…
是布伦,她骇入♥联♥邦调查局的档案
lt’s Bloom. She just back-doored this info from Fed archives.
天啊!她是一伙的!
Jesus Christ, she’s gone rogue!
通缉她 -约翰
Get an APB on her! -John!
马上抓住那个疯女人 -约翰,考虑一下!
l want that crazy bitch grabbed up now! -John, think about this!
吉米!
Jimmy!
你到底在做什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
这家伙是谁?
Who the fuck is this?
哈啰,路易
Hello, Louie.
诺亚
Noah.
我们时间不多了
We haven’t much time.
我的花♥园♥…
My garden is…
很漂亮吧?
She’s beautiful, no?
但我忘了,你看不到美丽事物
But l forget, your eyes are blind to beauty.
你是…
You are…
你是破坏者,诺亚
You are a destroyer, Noah.
你知道我有原因的
You know my reasons.
但你自己知道吗?
But do you?
你认为这是… 你认为全是为了你♥爸♥爸
You think it’s… You think it’s for your father.
不,你天生就是杀手
No. You were born a killer.
死亡因子,就在你的血液中
Death, la morte, it is in the blood.
不 -不
No. -No.
这太扯了,我们该走了
This is bullshit. We should go now.
对方只有一个人
lt’s only one fucking guy.
解释这个
Explain these.
你没在那里抚养他们
You were not there to raise them.
一天都没有
Not one single day.
但他们全追随父亲的脚步
But how closely they followed their father’s footsteps.
他们遗传到你,诺亚,你的愤怒
They got your blood, Noah, tua rabbia.
你的怒火
Your anger.
你呢?你又是什么?
And you? What are you?
我是创造者
l am a creator.
你看啊
You see,
我们是对立的
we were opposed.
就像古老的青蛙故事…
As old as la storia di frog and…
蝎子
Scorpion.
记住了,别伤了老头
Remember, not a scratch on the Old Man.
收到,等待讯号♥
Copy that. Waiting for the signal.
这是什么鬼地方?真是毛骨悚然
What the fuck is this place? lt gives me the creeps.
你为何出♥卖♥♥♥我?路易
Why did you sell me out, Louie?
你永远不会了解
You can never understand.
25年
Twenty-five years.
解释看看 -他们在创建新局
Try me. -They were building something.
他们? -他们在创建一个帝国
They? -They were creating something. An empire.
他们? -我在帮助他们!
They? -l was helping them!
我利用你,诺亚
l used you, Noah,
去毁灭他们的竞争对手,切掉那些毒瘤
to destroy their competition, to cut out their cancers.
我在他们之中,赢得我的地位
l earned my place among them.
这是你在他们之间得到的地位? 因为我只看到
ls this your place amongst them? Because all l see
一个在残破宫殿里的糟老头
is an old man in a broke-down palace,
坐在花♥园♥里
sitting in a garden.
蝎子和青蛙
The scorpion and the frog
双方都失去一切
both lose everything.
你瞧,没有你,我对他们不再有用处
See, without you, l was no longer useful to them.
他们把我赶出来!
They cast me out!
我老爸告诉过我,像这里的一个地方
My old man used to tell me about a place like this.
在森林深处,他说有个家伙…
Back in the woods, he said that there’s this guy…
为何杀神父?路易
Why the priest, Louie?
为何要这样?为何等到现在?
Why all this? Why now?
因为我知道这样能引出 你和你的儿子
Because l knew it would bring you and your sons.
你会替我除掉亚卡维塔,清除我的障碍
You will destroy the Yakavettas for me. Clear my way.
这一次,我要拿到我应得的…
And this time, l will take what is mine. Just…
应得的一点点报酬
Just a little piccolo pezzo.
做为养老金
For my old age.
毕竟我不是一个贪心的人
After all, l have never been a greedy man.
《大江东去》 安东尼与哈利森,艾迪森唱片出品
Beyond the River, done by Anthony and Harrison, Edison Records.
康诺!
Connor!
墨菲!
Murph!
带我去他身边!快!
Take me to him! Take me to him now!
我们待会见,路易
l’ll see you in a minute, Louie.
不,爸!拜托!
No, Da! No, please!
天啊!不要!
God, no!
看啊!孩子们
Look! Look, boys.
真是太美了