‘Cause you got to break bones! You’ve got to crush skulls!
你们要做该做的事!
You gotta do what you gotta do!
你们会需要那些
You’re gonna need those.
你开枪扫平里面每个人
You shoot everybody in there,
然后你说: “嘿,吃吧!” “吃吧!”
and then you’re like, “Yo, eat it! Eat it!”
干嘛,吃到饱啊? -妈的
What, are we at a fucking buffet now? -Fuck.
我受够了 你懂我意思吗?我放弃了
That’s it. I’m done.
You know what I mean? I’m tapping out.
我好累
I’m spent.
你们不能这么做!你们疯了吗?
You guys can’t do this! Are you fucking crazy?
时间! -天啊!剩七秒!
Time! -Jesus Christ. Seven seconds!
糟了! -六
Holy shit! -Six,
五、四… -时间到
five, four… -lt’s time.
…三、二…
…three, two…
一件事让我感到惊讶 你们注意到这里有多安静?
One thing has always amazed me. How quiet it gets. You ever noticed that?
很难想像几个小时前
lt’s hard to imagine that just a few hours ago
这里还是激烈枪战的现场
it was the goddamn o.K. Corral in here.
那是一场老派的枪手大混战!
We’re gonna have ourselves a good old-fashioned shoot-’em-up!
吾等将成为牧羊人,为了你,我的主
And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
从你的手中继承权♥柄♥
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
吾等脚步会迅速跟随你的旨意
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
吾等让这条灵魂之川,生生不息流向你
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
谁点了法士达?
Who ordered the whup-ass fajitas?
那真是蠢毙了! -超白♥痴♥的!
That’s fucking stupid! -lt’s completely retarded!
这就是你最好的开场白?
Was that the best you could do?
我只是…
l just…
我无法…
l couldn’t…
你破门而入,不是吗?
Broke down the door, didn’t you?
叮咚,混♥蛋♥,叮咚!
Ding-dong, motherfucker, ding-dong!
这句很酷 -说得好
Fucking A. -You said it.
好了,各位,第一女高音表演结束
And that, gentlemen, is the sound of the fat lady singing.
我们该鼓掌吗? -闭嘴
Should we clap or something? -Shut up.
嘿、嘿! -嘿!
Hey, hey! -Hey!
你伤了她,我一定杀了你!
You hurt her, you piece of shit, l’ll kill you!
她不在那里!那里没人!
She’s not on there! There’s nothing on there!
快点展开人♥质♥谈判,你这软脚虾!
Get a hostage negotiator down here, you fucking wad!
放开我!你有什么问题?
Get off me! What is your fucking problem?
他可能在里面,对她上下其手
He could be in there all touching her and shit.
对不起!我不会伤害你
Sorry! I’m sorry! I wasn’t going to hurt you.
谅你也不敢
You bet your ass you weren’t.
就让我解释 我有消息,案情相关消息
Just let me explain.
I have information. Pertinent information.
妈的!别这样!
Fuck! Come on!
我一直在听你解说,事实经过就像那样
Look, l was listening to you out there. And that’s, like, exactly what happened.
所以我认为该找你谈一谈
And that’s what made me think you were the person to talk to.
所以亚卡维塔有同伙?
So, Yakavetta had a partner?
每个人都很敬重 肯瑟修建立家族的支柱
Everybody gave Concezio props for building the family back up.
“他真是天才” 全是狗屁,这都是老头做的
“He’s such a genius.” What bullshit. lt was the Old Man all along.
老头? -对,他都是这样叫他的
Old Man? -Yeah, that’s what he called him.
过去三年来 我们的每套计划都是出自他
For the last three years, every play we made came straight from him.
找中国人结盟
Teaming up with the Chinese,
让北区和南区帮派为敌,这一切都是
keeping the feud going between Southie and the North End, everything.
肯瑟修敬重那个老头 当他是黑♥手♥党♥的神谕
Concezio worshipped the old Man like some kind of fucking Mafia oracle.
我不知道他的真名,肯瑟修总叫他老头
l have no idea what his real name is, though. Concezio always called him the Old Man.
想想,他有没有提到姓 还是绰号♥之类的?
Think. l mean, did he ever use a surname or a nickname or something?
只有一次 -是什么?
One time. -Well, what was it?
他叫他罗马人
He called him the Roman.
真怪,罗马人?
That’s just weird. The Roman?
你认为是什么意思?
What do you think it means?
感觉像那个藏镜人 -接下来呢?
Feels like our ghost to me. -Well, what’s the plan?
因为他们兄弟无处可去 除非我们或他们逮到潘萨
‘Cause the brothers ain’t going nowhere until we get Panza or they do.
我说吧!全力出击
Sack-o-matic, l said!
我没家伙 -洞里有一把
l’ve got nothing. -One in the hole.
去你的!一、二、三!
Fuck you! One, two, three!
两位!两位! -枪放下!丢过来
Boys! Boys! -Put them down! Throw them over.
我会杀了老头子!把枪丢过来!
l’ll kill the old man! Throw them over!
兄弟档啊?我们来找点乐子
Brothers, huh? We gonna have us some fun.
谁先来?你比较爱谁?
So, which one first? Which one do you love more?
这一个?
This one?
多克!快点叫救护车!
Doc! Call a fucking ambulance right now!
是你
You.
老头在哪里?
Where’s the Old Man?
我不会说的
Never.
撑下去,老兄 -救护车来了,撑下去!
Just hold on, man. -Help’s on the way, hang in there!
兄弟,结束了
Boys, it’s over.
没关系,我这辈子最骄傲的一天
lt’s okay. Proudest day of my life.
爸! -冷静,孩子
Da! -Easy, boys.
天杀的!
Jesus fucking Christ!
我要立刻轰了你的脑袋!
l’m gonna blow this motherfucker’s brains out right now!
康诺!
Connor!
儿子,老爸在工作
Son, Daddy’s working.
你在说什么?
What the fuck you talking about?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
不管结果如何,你今天死定了!
No matter how this turns out, you fucking die today!
相信它,死兔崽子
Believe it, motherfucker.
老头人呢?
Where is the Old Man?
不!
No!
让我成名
Make me famous.
在哪里?
Where?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
你看来挺不错,洛可 -你们两个很糟
You look good, Roc. -You two don’t.
对,我们有个朋友… -我知道
Yeah, we had a friend… -l know.
他是大人了
He was a big boy.
如果不是为了我们 也许你们两个…
lf it weren’t for us, maybe the two of you would…
怎样?就永远不必挺身而出?
Would what? Would never have stood for anything?
你在说什么?洛可
What are you talking about, Roc?
我决定站出来支持你们,这是一种荣耀
l made my decision and stood next to you. And it was an honor.
我不会改变初衷,一分钟都不会
And l wouldn’t change that for the whole world. Not one minute of it.
来,干杯
Now, slainte.
他真像个坏蛋,对吧?
You know, he was sort of a bad-ass, though, wasn’t he?
有克林伊斯威特的影子
Shades of Eastwood.
查理布朗逊
Charlie Bronson.
约翰韦恩啦!
Duke fucking Wayne!
约翰韦恩! -约翰韦恩!
Duke fucking Wayne! -Duke fucking Wayne!
人类开创事物,然后死去
Men build things. Then we die.
这是我们的本性!我们就要这样!
lt’s in our fucking DNA! That’s what we do!
如果失败了… -我们从头再来
And when it all falls down… -We build it right back up again.
但这次要更大,更雄伟! -看!看看我们能做什么
But this time bigger. Better! -Look! Look what we can do.
看看这一切真♥他♥妈♥的美
Look how fucking beautiful we are.
你以为盖这些大楼很简单?
You think the men that built all this had it easy?
可辛苦了! -苦差事啊!
Hard men! -Doing hard shit!
这让我兴奋到硬起来了!
And that gives me a hard-on!
但我不是同志啦 -不,当然不是
But not in a gay way or anything. -No, no, course not.
对,不用说啦
Yeah, goes without saying.
我受够了自救的12步骤
l am so sick of this self-help, 1 2-step,
什么过气嬉皮世代的狗屁!
leftover hippie generation bullshit!
你知道现在世界需要什么?
You know what the world needs now?
爱 -甜蜜的爱
Love.
– Sweet love!
你知道爱反拼是什么吗?
You know what love spelled backwards is?
去你的! -去你的!
Kiss my ass!
– Kiss my ass!
他们不让你做任何事 只是乖乖坐着!别喝酒…
Now they don’t want you to do anything, right? Just sit there! Don’t drink…
别抽烟!别开快车!
Don’t smoke! Don’t drive fast!
去他的,我说全做了吧!
Fuck it, do it all, l say!
你以为约翰韦恩这辈子
You think Duke Wayne spent all his time
都在和心理医生谈心事啊?
talking about his feelings with a fucking therapist?
他才不会那样呢!
There’s no fucking way he did!
约翰韦恩死时 肚里还有两公斤未消化的红肉!
John Wayne died with five pounds of undigested red meat in his ass!
那才是男人! 男子汉不透露心事,为什么?
Now that’s a man! Real men hide their feelings. Why?
因为那不关你的事!
Because it’s none of your fucking business!
男儿不流泪,男儿不噘嘴 男人给你一拳,然后说…
Men do not cry, men do not pout, men jack you in the fucking jaw and say…
感谢你的出现

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!