爸爸
Papa!
莉赛尔
Liesel!
鲁迪
Rudy!
鲁迪
Rudy.
别动
Keep still.
我到底在想什么
What was I thinking?
他记下了我的名字
He took my name.
我的天啊 我到底干了什么
Christ on the cross, what have I done?
我把这个家给毁了
I’ve ruined us! I’ve ruined us!
对不起 罗莎
I’m sorry, Rosa.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
他到底错在哪里
What did he do so wrong?
他唤醒了那些人的人性
He reminded people of their humanity.
他可以道歉吗
Can’t he apologize?
对谁呢
To who?
希♥特♥勒♥吗
Hitler?
他会被带走吗
Will they take him away?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是
But…
如果他们发现我在这里
if they come and find me here…
他们会把你们都带走
they’ll take all of you away.
不 马克斯
No, Max.
我必须走 莉赛尔
I have to, Liesel.
对不起
I’m sorry.
但你答应过我了
But you promised.
这是为了你好
It’s for your own good.
为了你的家人
For your family.
你就是我的家人啊
But you’re my family.
是你让我活下去的 莉赛尔
You’ve kept me alive, Liesel.
记住这点
Don’t ever forget that.
我不想再失去亲人
I can’t lose someone else.
你没有失去我 莉赛尔
I’m not lost to you, Liesel.
你可以在你的文字中找到我
You’ll always be able to find me in your words.
我会一直在那里
That’s where I’ll live on.
马克斯…
Max…
拿着吧
Please.
谢谢你
Thank you.
拿着
Here.
两床毯子和一双袜子
It’s two blankets and a pair of socks.
还有一块不错的奶酪 我一直没舍得吃
And a nice piece of cheese that I’ve been saving.
罗莎…
Rosa…
拿着吧
It’s yours.
过来 莉赛尔
Come. Liesel.
别管她了
Leave her.
汉斯
Hans?
我去穿衣服
I’ll get my coat.
你是斯丹纳先生吗
You are Herr Steiner?
什么
What?
我来跟你谈谈你儿子鲁迪的事
I’m here to talk about your son, Rudy.
鲁迪·斯丹纳
Rudy Steiner.
他住隔壁
He lives next door.
你们找他干什么
What do you want with him?
他被精英学校选中了
He’s been selected for elite training.
夏天开始训练
He starts in the summer.
我很难过 芭芭拉
I’m sorry, Barbra.
汉斯·休伯曼
Hans Hubermann?
“应征”是什么意思
What’s “conscripted”?
莫尔钦镇
看看你都长大了
Look how you’ve grown.
我还没注意呢
I had not noticed.
我会想你的
I will miss you.
所有人都要离开了
Everyone’s leaving.
连鲁迪也是
Even Rudy.
鲁迪会没事的
Rudy is going to be fine.
照顾好妈妈
Look after your Mama, right?
她其实不像表面上那么坚强
She’s not as strong as she makes out.
我知道的
I know.
好孩子
Good girl.
爸爸
Papa?
一定要回来啊
Come home.
这身衣服怎么样
What do you think?
鞋子直接拉低了你的档次啊
The shoes let you down.
还有你那张脸
And the face.
走啊
Coming?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
这还不明显吗 我要逃走
Isn’t it obvious? I’m running away.
你想清楚了吗
Have you thought this through?
是的
Yes.
我可不想死
I don’t want to die.
想得很清楚了
There. All thought through.
鲁迪 那你要去哪啊
Rudy, where are you going to stay?
把”你”换成”我们”如何
“You”? What about “we”?
我觉得你在开玩笑
I didn’t think you were this serious.
那你看这是什么
What do you call this?
难道是午餐便当吗
Packed lunch?
里面除了足球还能有什么
Is there anything in there besides your soccer ball?
我好想我爸爸
I miss my dad.
我都不知道他是不是还活着
I don’t even know if he’s alive.
我还没准备好呢
I’m not ready.
我不想还没长大就死掉
I want to grow up before I die.
我弟弟就是这样的
So did my brother.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我不是想说这个的
I didn’t ask for this.
谁想啊
Who would?
我恨希♥特♥勒♥
I hate Hitler.
我也是
Me, too.
我恨希♥特♥勒♥
I hate Hitler!
我恨希♥特♥勒♥
I hate Hitler!
我恨希♥特♥勒♥
I hate Hitler!
-我恨希♥特♥勒♥ -希♥特♥勒♥是狗屁
– I hate Hitler! – Hitler is a monkey’s ass!
杀了你 希♥特♥勒♥
Stick you, Hitler!
鲁迪 你是我的全部
You’re all I’ve got, Rudy.
我们回家吧
Let’s go home.
爆♥炸♥声越来越密
The bombs were coming thicker now.
1942年11月
也许应该这么说
It’s probably fair to say
没有人比我更忠心耿耿地为元首效劳
that no one was able to serve the Fuhrer as loyally as me.
从前 有一个小男孩的鬼魂
There once was a ghost of a boy
他喜欢住在阴影里
who liked to live in the shadows of things,
这样他就不会吓到别人了
so he wouldn’t frighten people.
-那是什么 -谁在说话
– What was that? – Who’s speaking?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
讲故事
Telling a story.
为什么
Why?
哪个男孩
Whose boy?
她是在讲故事
She’s telling a story.
大点声
Speak up.
重新来
Start again.
从前 有一个小男孩的鬼魂
There once was a ghost of a boy
他喜欢待在阴影里
who liked to live in the shadows,
这样他就不会吓到别人了
so he wouldn’t frighten people.
他所做的就是等待
His job was to wait for his sister,
等待他的姐姐
who was still alive.
她不惧怕黑暗
She wasn’t afraid of the dark,
因为她知道 哥哥在那里
because she knew that’s where her brother was.
继续
Go on.
每到夜里
At night,
黑暗占据了她的房♥间
when darkness came to her room,
她就开始给哥哥描述这一天的样子
she would tell her brother about the day.
告诉他阳光洒在皮肤上是什么感觉
She would remind him how the sun felt on his skin