那是
Then
哪样
what is it?
我在借书而已
I’m borrowing books. That’s all.
书 你疯了吗
Books? Are you nuts?
我们都快饿死了 你却在偷书
We are starving out here and you’re stealing books?
别这么说
Stop using that word.
有没有食物
How about food?
你有没有想过去厨房♥看看
Did you ever even think of looking in the kitchen?
没有
No.
早告诉我 我们可以计划得更周密一些
We could have planned this better if you told me.
对不起 我不能
I’m sorry. I couldn’t.
你有太多事瞒着我这个好朋友了
You know, for a best friend, you keep a lot to yourself.
你什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
马克斯是谁
Who’s Max?
他是谁
Who is he?
莉赛尔
Liesel!
告诉我怎么回事
Tell me what’s going on!
说啊 小母猪 他是谁
Tell me, Saumensch, who is he?
是你男朋友吗
Is he your boyfriend?
什么
What?
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
那是什么
Then what?
告诉我 他是谁
Tell me, who is he?
不能说
I can’t.
为什么呢
Why not?
是个秘密
It’s a secret.
你不相信我
You don’t trust me?
不是这样的 鲁迪 我就是不能
It’s not like that, Rudy. I can’t.
如果我
If I
如果我告诉了你 我就得逃跑
lf l told you, I’d have to go away.
我爸爸得逃跑
Papa would have to go away.
天知道 他会受什么罪
God knows what would happen to him.
他
“Him”?
你们家藏了人吗
You’re hiding someone?
你们家藏了别人 对不
You’re hiding someone, aren’t you?
莉赛尔
Liesel!
吐一口口水代表是 两口代表不是
One spit, “Yes.” Two spits, “No.”
我就知道
I knew it.
不能让别人知道 鲁迪
No one can know, Rudy.
我是认真的
I mean it.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我不会告诉别人的
I won’t tell anybody.
你不会告诉别人什么
You won’t tell anyone what?
你好 斯丹纳 你好 笨蛋
Hello, Steiner. Hello, Fool.
你身后是什么
What’s that behind your back?
给我
Give it to me.
放开他
Leave him alone!
快给我
I said, give it to me!
给我
Give it to me!
那是什么 那是什么
What was that? What was it?
与你无关 德国佬
None of your business, German.
别打他
Leave him!
你死定了 斯丹纳
You’re done for, Steiner.
我要举报你
I’m reporting you.
举报我什么 写日记吗
For what? Having a diary?
你一定是在密谋着什么
I know you’re up to something.
跟我来
Come on!
快跟上
Come on!
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我知道掉在哪里 我看到了
I know where it is! I watched it!
河里很冷 鲁迪 你会没命的
It’s freezing, Rudy. You’ll die in there.
鲁迪
Rudy!
鲁迪
Rudy?
鲁迪
Rudy!
鲁迪
Rudy?
鲁迪 我不会游泳
Rudy, I can’t swim!
鲁迪
Rudy!
快出来
Please!
找到了
I got it!
鲁迪
Rudy!
我以为你
I thought you were…
不重要了
Never mind.
现在相信我了吧
Trust me now?
是的
Yes.
欠我的吻什么时候还
Then, how about that kiss?
你都快冻僵了 还说这个
Come on. You’re going to freeze.
晚安
Good night.
偷书贼
Book thief.
晚安 小鱼儿
Good night, fish.
我告诉鲁迪了
I told Rudy.
-我在这 -我在这
– Here, come on! – I’m here!
看
Look!
他们要干什么
What are they doing?
检查地下室
Checking basements.
昨晚查了我堂兄的
They checked my cousin’s last night.
为了什么
For what?
我们可以继续了吗
Can we get on with it now?
快点啊
Come on!
这里 快传过来
Here! Pass it!
你疯了吗
Are you nuts?
我要进屋去
I have to go inside.
这下可好了
Oh, great.
她受伤了
She’s hurt.
她以前伤了不也照样踢球
Never stopped her before.
我没事
I’m fine.
-妈妈 -你在嚷什么
– Mama! – Why are you shouting?
他们来了
They’re coming.
谁
Who?
他们要检查地下室
They’re checking basements.
汉斯 快进来
Hans, come quickly!
-怎么了 -有人来了
– What is it? – Somebody is coming.
要检查地下室
They are checking basements.
我们要把他藏好
We have to hide him.
把他抬上来 藏到床底
Get him up here, under the bed.
马克斯
Max!
马克斯
Max!
起来 快起来
Come on. Come on.
你加入军队 他们给你配枪了吗
So, do they give you a gun when you join the army?
妈妈
Mama!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
汉斯 别管他了
Hans, leave that!
沃尔夫 你怎么来了
Wolfy. What a surprise. How are you?
来找汉斯的吗
You want Hans?
汉斯
Hans!
不 只是来检查地下室的
No, No, No. We’re just checking people’s basements.
莉赛尔 给艾德勒先生倒杯水
Oh, Liesel, will you get Herr Edel a glass of water?
不用了
No need.
检查完就走
This shouldn’t take a second.
你应该帮她包扎下
You should bandage that.
天啊 莉赛尔
Oh, my God, Liesel! Yes!
你可以帮个忙吗
Oh, would you do me a favor
帮我把药箱拿来 就在那
and get me the medicine chest? it’s just on that…
入口在哪里
Where is the man trap?
什么
The what?
通往地下室的们
The door to your basement.
沃尔夫
Wolfy.
我听说你要来
I heard you were coming.
刚一直在整理东西
I’ve been working, tidying up.
听谁说的
Heard from who?