You want to remain a member? Teach your son!
为什么
Why?
为什么要学杰西·欧文
Why Jesse Owens?
为什么
Why?
他是世界上跑得最快的人
He’s the fastest man on earth.
世界上跑得最快的人
The fastest man on earth!
这孩子在说疯话
The boy is crazy.
-好痛 -坐着别动 鲁迪
– Ow! That hurts. – Sit still, Rudy.
他耳朵里都有油漆
It’s even in his earholes.
芭芭拉
Barbra…
好吧 他就交给你了
Fine, you deal with him.
儿子
Son…
你不能把自己涂得漆黑到处乱跑 听到吗
you can’t go around painting yourself black, you hear?
为什么不行
Why not?
因为你不该想成为个黑人
Because you shouldn’t want to be black people.
为什么
Why?
因为是我说的 好吗
Because I say so. Yes?
“亲爱的妈妈 今天是元首的生日
“Dear Mama, today is the Furher’s birthday.
我真希望是我的生日
I wish it was mine.
1939年4月
也许那样您就会来看我了
Maybe then you could come and see me.
我一直好想您
I miss you all day long.
有时候 我以为我在街上见到了您
Sometimes, I think I see you in the street.
但每次都不是
But it’s never you.
我的新妈妈就像暴风雨一样
My new mama is like a thunderstorm.
一直在咆哮
Always rumbling.
汉斯 你把旗子放到哪里去了
Hans, where did you put the flag?
如果找不到的话
If we don’t find it,
就会弄得好像我们有什么言外之意
it’s going to look like we’re saying something.
好啦 好啦 好啦
All right, all right, all right.
我马上去地下室里找
I’m going to look in the basement.
我的老天啊
God in Heaven.
莉赛尔 我知道你喜欢下来这里
Liesel, I know you like it down here…
但是你不觉得你应该多出去走走吗
but don’t you think you should be outside a bit?
我在给妈妈写信
I’m writing Mama a letter.
那很好
Well, that’s very good.
请代我转告她
Please tell her, from me,
希望她能少叽歪一点
I could do without all the nagging.
不是给那个妈妈
Not that mama.
我明白了
I see.
你打算告诉她什么
What are you telling her?
所有的一切
Everything.
关于你和妈妈还有鲁迪
About you and Mama and Rudy.
你能帮我寄出去吗
Can you send it for me?
这个
Well…
你可以把信给带我来的那个女人
You could give it to the woman who brought me here.
海因里希夫人 是的
Frau Heinrich? Yes.
我相信她会努力地交到你妈妈手中
I’m sure she would do her best to pass it on.
找到了
Ah, found it.
她为什么要给她妈妈写信
What is she doing writing to her mother, anyway?
那可是她的妈妈
She’s her mother.
我才不会给一封
I’m not going to waste good money…
永远都不会收到回信的信买♥♥邮票呢
on a stamp for a letter that’s never going to be answered.
你要我怎么说
What was I to say?
-汉斯吗 -亚历克斯.
– Hans? – Alex.
好家伙 准备好出发了吗
Good man. Are you ready to go?
他当然准备好了
Of course he is.
莉赛尔
Liesel!
快点 莉赛尔 我们就要错过游♥行♥了
Come on, Liesel, we’ll miss the parade.
好了
Right.
我们走吧
Come on, let’s go.
-小母猪 -你好 鲁迪
– Saumensch. – Hello, Rudy.
在这场全国的社♥会♥主♥义♥革命中
During this National Socialist revolution
在我们的国家繁荣的同时 我们不能减少
as much as our nation prospers, we should not decrease
对自己内心思想上和观念上
our determination to cleanse ourselves morally
大清理的决心
and intellectually from within
教育 戏剧 电影 文学 媒体
Education, theater, films, literature, the press
这些是支撑我们
these are the supporting pillars
独一无二的民族精神的支柱
which shape the unique personality of our nation
因此今晚我们聚集在这里
And that is why we have gathered here tonight
清理我们思想上的垃圾
to free ourselves from any intellectual dirt
我们要清除这些
We will exterminate the illness
侵蚀了德国二十年的顽疾
that infected Germany for the last twenty years
我们要彻底摆脱这些
We will completely destroy the chains
禁锢我们的枷锁
that were forged to enslave us
我们要抗击敌人 如果这意味着战争
We will fight our enemies and if that means war
那我们就要拥护元首 直到最后的胜利
then we will stand by our Führer until the final victory
这样的战争会复兴我们的国家
Such a war will see our nation restored
同时毁灭掉我们的敌人
and bring an end to our enemies
那是富豪们的末日
The end of plutocrats
是共♥产♥主义者的末日
The end of communists
也是犹太人的末日
And the end of Jews
致我们伟大的德意志帝国
To our great German Empire
和我们伟大的元首阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥
and to our beloved Führer, Adolf Hitler
-胜利 -万岁
– Sieg! – Hail!
-胜利 -万岁
– Sieg! – Hail!
-胜利 -万岁
– Sieg! – Hail!
德国国歌♥《德意志之歌♥》
杰西·欧文
Hey, Jesse Owens.
滚开 弗朗兹
Push off, Franz.
别烦他
Leave him alone.
你喜欢这演讲吗 傻子
Did you like the speech, fool?
你没听到吗
Were you listening?
怎么了
What about it?
你妈妈就是 对吧
Your mother was one, wasn’t she?
共♥产♥主义者 他们是这么说的
A communist? That’s what they say.
“他们”指的是谁
Who’s “they”?
你长得就像共♥产♥主义者
You even look like one.
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about?
我没在跟你讲话 斯丹纳
I’m not talking to you, Steiner.
她心理清楚
She knows.
把书烧掉
Burn a book.
去啊 把书烧掉
Go on, burn a book.
快去 我会看着你们两个的
Go on! I’ll be watching. Both of you.
他刚才是什么意思啊
What was that about?
没什么
Nothing.
莉赛尔
Liesel.
你去哪里了
Where have you been?
我说了去教堂和我见面
I said to meet me at the church.
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, Papa.
我们走吧
Let’s go now.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
你病了吗
Are you sick?
不 我没事
No. I’m fine.
告诉我 你怎么了
Tell me, what is the matter with you?
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
是你偷来的吗
You stole it?
对不起 爸爸
Sorry, Papa.
你要告诉妈妈吗
Are you going to tell Mama?
爸爸
Papa?
有人看到你偷吗
Did anyone see you?
这样吧
I’ll tell you what.
这是我们之间的小秘密
Let’s make this our secret.
和读其他书一样
We’ll read it like the other book.
我们在地下室读
In the basement.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you, Papa.
乖孩子
Good, now.
我们最好在妈妈担心之前回家
We better get back before Mama worries.
不然就惨了
We don’t want that.
莉赛尔 走吧
Liesel, come.
怎么了