你别再尝试跟我交朋友了
Look, you should probably just stop trying to be my friend…
我不会在这待很久的
because I won’t be here long enough.
为什么
Why not?
因为我要逃走
I’m running away. That’s why not.
逃去哪
Where to?
跟你没关系
None of your business.
那要走的时候告诉我
Well, let me know when.
为什么
Why?
我好跟你一起走
So I can come with you.
你不明白 我是认真的
You don’t understand. I’m serious.
我得去找我妈妈
I have to find my mother.
休伯曼夫人吗
Frau Hubermann?
不是 傻子 我亲生母亲
No, fool. My real mother.
好啊
Great.
我想见见她
I’d like to meet her.
你在干什么
What are you doing now?
跟你赛跑
Racing you.
我赌我会赢 赢了你亲我一下
I’ll bet you a kiss I can beat you.
我♥干♥嘛要亲你
Why would I want to kiss you?
不知道 那有什么关系
I don’t know. What does that matter?
我会赢
I’m the one who’s going to win.
就到这条街的尽头
Just to the end of the street.
要是我赢了呢
And what if I win?
你不用亲我
You don’t have to kiss me.
永远都不用吗
Ever?
在乎这个干嘛
What do you care?
你不是快要走了吗
You’re not sticking around, right?
小母猪
Hey! Saumensch!
你耍赖
You cheated.
所以呢
So what?
-我赢了 -没有
– I beat you. – Did not.
是平局
It was a draw.
平局就是我赢了个吻
Draw means I get the kiss.
做梦去吧
You can stick your kiss.
天哪
Oh, my God.
她会杀了你
She’s going to kill you.

Who?
要是你觉得我这人好欺负
If you think that I am some kind of pushover…
就大错特错了
you are very much mistaken.
听见了吗
Do you hear?
我就是来跟你道晚安的
I have just come to say good night.
这是什么
What is this?
是你的吗
Is it yours?
为什么这么好的姑娘要读这种东西呢
Why would a nice girl like you want to read such a thing?
你确定这是你的吗
Are you sure this is yours?
本来不是我的
It wasn’t always mine.
是我弟弟的
It belonged to my brother.
我明白了
I see.
你弟弟
Your brother…
叫皮特·斯特劳斯吗
his name was Pieter Strauss?
你知道这本书的内容吗
Do you know what this says?
想知道这本书的内容吗
Do you want to know what it says?
我本身也不是个很会读书的人
I’m not such a good reader myself, you know.
我们得互相帮助
We will have to help each other out.
好吗
Yes?
我们开始吧
We better get started.
《挖墓人手册》
“The Gravedigger’s Handbook.”
为德国的努力升起红旗
Raise the red flags for German effort
我们要为德国的努力
we want to pave the way to freedom
铺设自♥由♥的道路
For German effort
我们要铺设自♥由♥的道路
we want to pave the way to freedom
我们不跟犹太人或非德国人
We do not create a brother pact
缔结兄弟契约
with Jews or non-Germanics
因为他们伪造德国人♥民♥的
Because they falsify the liberty certificate
自♥由♥证明
of Germany’s people
斯图加特 1938年11月 水晶之夜
11月9日至10日凌晨
纳粹党员与党卫队袭击德国全境犹太人的事件
这被认为是对犹太人有组织屠♥杀♥的开始
沃尔特
Walter.
他说他只能带走一个人
Listen, he told me he can only take one.
-带上马克斯 -不 妈妈
– Take Max. – No, Mama.
带他走 快走
Take him! Go!
你不走我就不走
I won’t leave without you.
你必须走
Yes, you will.
看在你死去的父亲的份上 走吧
Upon your father’s grave, you will.
没时间耍英雄了 马克斯
There’s no time for heroics, Max.
要么走一个 要么都走不了
One or none.
过来
Come.
证明在书里面
The papers are inside.
伪造得不太好 将就下吧
They don’t look great, but they’ll have to do.
去找他
Go find him.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我最终与马克斯·范登伯格的灵魂相遇时
When I finally caught up with Max Vandenberg’s soul…
发现这是最让他不能释怀的一个瞬间
it was this moment that haunted him the most.
抛下母亲
For leaving his mother.
独自体会那种幸存者
For feeling that awful, light-headed relief…
糟糕而令人晕眩的感觉
that he would live.
杰西·欧文是世界上跑得最快的人
Jesse Owens is the fastest man on earth.
杰西·欧文斯 美国黑人田径明星
你们俩小心点
Hey, watch out, you two.
你在干什么 爸爸
What are you doing, Papa?
干活 就这一次
Working, for once.
我以为你要涂招牌 而不是刮掉
I thought you painted signs, not scraped them off.
现在流行刮掉 鲁迪
Well, the scraping-off business is picking up, Rudy.
你能干什么
What can you do?
会计师
“Accountant.”
你真让我自豪 姑娘
You make me proud, girl.
她很聪明 鲁迪
She’s clever, Rudy.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
会计师是什么
What’s an accountant?
我们绝对不需要的东西
Something we will never need.
我们祝福
“We wish you…
你的
“every success…
葬礼事业
“with your…
前途
“career…
一片
“In the funeral…
光明
“Business.”
葬礼事业
“Funeral business.”
我们做到了 你的第一本书
We made it. Your first book.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
那答应我一件事 莉赛尔
So, promise me one thing, Liesel.
要是我很快就死了 可要好好埋我
If I die anytime soon, make sure they bury me right.
-好吗 -好的
– Yes? -Yes.
不要跳过第六章
No skipping chapter six.
我们能再来一遍吗
Can we start again?
明天
Tomorrow.
但现在就是明天
But it is tomorrow.
你该睡觉了
You sleep now.
他叫威尔纳
His name was Werner.
来 我给你个惊喜
Come. I have a surprise for you.
这里挺暗的
It’s very dark here.
我们最好把灯打开
We had better turn on the light.
这是本字典
It’s a dictionary.
有些词我们学过了
Some of the words we have learned.
愿意添多少就添多少
Add as many as you like.
归你了
It’s yours.
谢谢 爸爸
Thank you, Papa.
他做到了 他创造了历史
He’s done it! He’s made history!
杰西·欧文
Jesse Owens…
世上跑得最快的人
the fastest man alive!
你在干什么
What is this?
想继续当党员吗 管好你儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!