Stay down.
趴着
Freeze! Just freeze.
不准动 别动
Your hands ever shake, Frank?
佛兰克 你的手会抖吗
Sometimes.
有时候会抖
It’s just adrenaline.
是因为肾上腺素
Of course. How did you know?
当然 你怎么知道是刺客
I saw him washing the car. So did I.
我看见他在洗车 我也看见了
They don’t wash cars on the parking levels.
没人在停车场洗车的
Frank, I’d like you to stay on.
佛兰克 我要你干下去
I’m no good in a permanent position.
我不适合干固定工作
My feet go to sleep.
那会使我的脚睡着
Rachael.
瑞秋
Rachael, we love you.
瑞秋 我们爱你
You’re turning down $2,000 a week?
你拒绝了两千元的周薪
So you won’t protect Rachel Marron because she’s in show business?
瑞秋·马隆是演艺人员 因此你不保护她
I don’t do celebrities. 2500.
我不当名人的保镖 两千五
There’s many good men for that much.
这么多钱 很多高手愿意干
Have you talked to…
你可找过
Racine, Fitzgerald…
拉辛 费杰雷
Portman?
波曼
Yeah, Portman’s interested.
波曼有兴趣
But we heard you were the best.
但我听说你是最好的
There’s no such thing.
没第一这回事
We’re talking about a very frightened lady with an 8-year-old son.
我们讲的是一个吓坏的女士 带着八岁的儿子
I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t think this was real.
要不是真的危险 我不会来
Farmer, she begged me to get you.
法默尔 她恳求我来聘请你
Please, Farmer. Please! Farmer. All right, I’ll come.
拜托 好 我会过去
I’ll look the situation over.
我会看看情形
If I take it…
如果我要接…
it’s 3000 a week.
周薪三千
You must be very deadly for 3 grand a week.
周薪三千 你一定是致命高手
Watch and see.
看我露两手
Shit. It’s something.
妈的 不对劲
Sorry.
抱歉
Don’t stand there, either.
也不要站在背后
Who?
谁
Frank Farmer to see Miss Marron.
佛兰克法默尔要见马隆小姐
What?
什么
Alexander Graham Bell to see Miss Marron.
亚历山大·格雷姆·贝尔 要见马隆小姐
Got an appointment?
有没约好
The atomic number of zinc is thirty.
锌的原子序是30
All right.
好吧
Can I help you?
有何贵干
You the man on the intercom?
对讲机里的是你吗
No. Can I help you?
不是 有何贵干
My name’s Edison. I have an appointment with Miss Marron.
我是爱迪生 跟马隆小姐约好的
Arranged by…?
谁安排…
Mr. Devaney.
狄万尼先生
Go right ahead, Mr. Edison.
请 爱迪生先生
What happened?
怎么回事
A doll.
玩偶爆♥炸♥
Henry Ford to see Mr. Devaney.
亨利·福特要狄万尼先生
Who? Henry Ford.
谁 亨利·福特
Come in please.
进来
Playback, everybody.
大家注意 重来
That’s what I want.
那才是我要的
Glad you came. Come on. I’ll introduce you to Rachel.
你来得正好 来 我给你介绍瑞秋
Tommy, did you love it? I bet you loved it.
汤尼 我敢打赌你会喜欢
He doesn’t know great art. Rachael, Frank Farmer’s here.
伟大的艺术他不懂 佛兰克·法默尔来了
Do you think this is me? It’s terrific.
你认为我穿这样好看吗 美极了
Frank Farmer’s here. Who is here?
佛兰克·法默尔来了 谁
Frank Farmer. The bodyguard.
佛兰克·法默尔 保镖
I think Rory should be my bodyguard.
我以为罗利要当我的保镖
Raise your butt and come meet this man.
起来 见见他
All right. I’m up.
好 我起来了
Frank Farmer.
佛兰克·法默尔
Rachel Marron.
瑞秋·马隆
You don’t look like a bodyguard.
你看起来不像个保镖
What’d you expect?
你指望是什么样的人
I don’t know. Maybe a tough guy.
我不知道 也许是彪形大汉
This is my disguise.
外形是我的伪装
His timing’s good.
他幽默得正是时候
This is Nicki, Rachel’s sister and personal secretary.
这是妮琪 瑞秋的姐姐兼私人秘书
Nice to meet you.
幸会
Tony Scibelli.
这是汤尼·西贝里
Sy Spector, publicist.
赛尔·史毕持 负责宣传
Can we get you a drink?
你要喝点什么
An orange juice.
柳橙汁
Straight?
纯汁吗
Yeah.
是
This is Bill’s idea. A sudden obsession with protecting me.
这是比尔的主意 心血来潮要保护我
Tony’s always done my security and we’ve done just fine.
我的安全一向由汤尼负责 合作很愉快
Is this what we talked about?
我们是这样说的吗
Bill’s right. It’s time you took more precautions.
比尔说得对 你应该更小心了
I’m sure they’ll say the number of nuts writing fan letters jumps…
瑞秋每一次上杂♥志♥封面…
whenever Rachel’s on a magazine.
疯狂的崇拜信件就大增
Not like this. Relax, guys. Relax!
崇拜信不是这样的 大家放轻松
I said I’ll do it, so I will. See what I’m dealing with?
我说过会请保镖就会请 你看我得应付多少事
I’ll do this as long as we understand each other.
只要我们有共识 我会请保镖
I won’t let this thing alter my life one little bit.
不准保镖改变我的生活习惯
Honey, that won’t be a problem.
亲爱的 那不成问题
Rachel’s household is informal. We’re all on a first-name basis.
瑞秋的家居生活不拘泥 我们都是直呼名字
You’ll fit in fine.
你跟大家会处得来…
You can choose whatever alarm system you want for the house.
家里要装什么警报系统由你选
Improved security for the gate. What else?
加强大门的安全 还有什么
What else?
还有什么
I think I’m safe when I’m at the house.
我认为我在家里很安全
So the main thing is when I go out. Yeah, exactly.
要担心的是外出 正是
Tony will fill you in.
汤尼会说明给你听
I don’t want you falling all over me everywhere I go.
我不要你随时紧跟着我
Most important thing is this.
但最重要的是
I would not allow fletcher to be affected with this.
不能影响到弗勒加
I’ll cover that. We’ll tell him you’ve got some other function, ok?
这件事我会说明 我们会对他说你有其他的任务
I don’t want him to think he’s in prison either.
我不要他有被监禁的感觉
So the estate must not be altered in any way.
所以宅院不能有任何更改
He shouldn’t even know you’re here.
他甚至于不知道有你在
Ms Maron. Rachael
马隆小姐 瑞秋
There’s been a misunderstanding.
这件事有误会
So if you’ll show me the way out, I’ll save us both trouble.
怎么出去最快 彼此省得麻烦
You can go by the pool.
后游泳池旁边出去
It was nice meeting you.
幸会 再见
Or the entry door. Tommy, shut up.
或是由入口出去 闭嘴
Farmer, wait a minute!
等一下
We shouldn’t beg this guy.
我们不该苦求这家伙
I’m handling this. Farmer, would you wait a minute?
这事我来处理 法默尔 等一下好吗
I should have told you more. I was afraid she wouldn’t do it.
我应该先告诉你的 我怕她不肯请保镖
I thought I’d let you two work it out.
所以想让你们当面谈
We did.
我们谈过了
She’s not a bad person…
她的人并不坏
and whether she knows it or not, she needs you.
尽管她不知厉害 但她需要你
You’ve come this far, wait a moment.
你既然出来了就等一下
I want show you something.
我必需带给你看些东西
Please, Farmer. All right.
法默尔 拜托 好吧
How are you today?
你好吗
I’m fine. How about youself?
很好 你好吗
Oh, I’m fine. Do you like boats?
我好呀 你喜欢船吗
No, I don’t like boats.
我不喜欢船
Why not? I don’t know.
为何 我不知道
Sure you do. But you don’t want to tell me.
你知道 只是你不想告诉我
You’re a smart kid.
你很聪明