于是我想
And I thought that, if I got
如果我比以往都走运
luckier than any time I ever got
没有避孕套可就真是
It would be a tragedy if I didn’t have…
太亏了
A condom.
我知道这多么变♥态♥和下流
I can see how that was just sick and very wrong,
所以我现在要把这个避孕套从口袋里拿出来
And so I’m gonna take the condom out of my pocket
把它扔进北海
And I’m throwing the condom into the north sea.
我真的很喜欢你
You see, I already adore you.
我希望有天我们能结婚 生孩子
I hope one day we’ll get married and have children.
谢谢
Thank you.
过来
Come here.
我们可能需要那个套套了
I think we’re going to need that condom.
戴维 你还有避孕套吗
Dave, you don’t have another condom?
抱歉 哥们儿 那是最后一个
Sorry, mate, it was my last.
我给你的那个呢
What happened to the one I gaved you
说来话长
Long story.
问问加文
Try Gavin.
谢了
Thank you.
好 等一分钟 这是我的房♥间
Okay. just one minute. this is my room.
你就在这儿等
you should stay here
-凯文 我看到你在了 -好吧
– and Kevin, I can see you. – All right.
-晚上好 晚上好
– Evening. – Good evening.
你有没有…
You don’t have any…
不 也许没有
No, probably not.
继续
Carry on.
谢谢你 加文 真心感谢
Thank you, Gavin, I really appreciate it
小意思 小伙子
Don’t mention it young staff
记住 温柔点 但是要果断 必须非常果断
Remember, be gentle, but be firm. very firm, indeed.
完事之后 把它放在水龙头下面冲冲
And when you’re done with it, run it under
洗干净 继续用
the tap, rinse it up, use it again.
她人呢
Where is she?
玛丽安
Marianne?
宝贝儿
Baby.
不
Oh, no.
不是吧
Oh, no!
你好小家伙
Hey, kid.
还好吧
Hey, how you doing?
我看到你了 玛丽安
I can see you, Marianne.
进来
Enter.
先生 两周过去了
Sir. The two weeks are over,
我恐怕还没能
And I’m afraid I haven’t really
为您找出一个漏洞
been able to find you a loophole
太遗憾了
What a shame.
那你就该卷铺盖了 跟你那个可怜的老爸一样
Time for you to move on, then, like your sad little father.
但是我为你找到了一个圈套
But what l have done is find you a noose.
我这里有一份报告 声称
I have a report here that says that last
上周渔船的求救信♥号♥♥
week the distress call of the fishing boats
由于被摇滚电台的波段所阻隔
Wasn’t heard because its radio
而无法被接收到
waveband was blocked by radio rock
就因为下流的摇滚
Men were dying, and they couldn’t be saved
人们奄奄一息 而却无法获救
because of this rock & roll pornography
先生 我认为我们胜券在握了
I think, sir, we have our smoking gun.
非常好
Very good, indeed.
-最后渔民死了吗 -没有 先生
– Did the fishermen die in the end? – No, Sir.
太可惜了
That’s a pity.
我想我还找到了一个
I think I may have also discovered a
可以登上船
way of actually getting on the boat
进行”近距离”研究的办法
To do some more “intimate” research.
-干得好 图怀特 -谢谢 先生
– Well done, Twatt. – Thank you, sir.
我们把他们的命根子给攒在手里了
We have their testicles in our hands.
这感觉真棒
And it feels good.
这是个伟大的周一
It’s magnificent monday
两百个胜出的姑娘赢得了直奔摇滚电台的机会
And 200 girls from compitition won this aheading straight for radio rock
女士们先生们 欢迎来到天佑之船
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to our boat of bliss.
-你好 -早安
– Hello. – Morning.
-我们没有迷路 -早安
– We’re not lost. – Morning.
-只是船太大 -早安
– Just quite a big boat… – Morning.
这里是厨房♥
And this is the kitchen.
如果天气太糟 没法从岸上得到新鲜补给
And this is the food we eat if the weather’s bad
我们就吃这些
And we can’t get it fresh from shore.
罐头食品
Tinned food!
你好
Hi!
-她是个拉拉 -没错
– She’s a lesbian. – Yes, I am.
你好 能为您效劳么
Hello. can I help you?
是啊 你好 我有点迷路了
Yes, hello. Got a bit lost.
恐怕不是有点迷路吧
More than a bit.
要到这里 你必须
In order to get here, you have to
打开一扇又厚又重
open a really quite heavy door
上面还写着”禁止入内”的大门
With the words ”no entry” on it.
我没看到 可能它是开着的吧
Well, I didn’t see that, so it must have been left open.
你看起来一本正经
You look suspiciously square to
不太像是这船上的粉丝
be a fan of this boat afterwards
-不不不 我真是粉丝 -但愿如此
– No, no, no, I’m a real fan. – I hope so.
因为如果要是有只言片语传说你是来探查我们
Because if word gets out that you’re here to spy on us,
我想你恐怕小鸡鸡不保
I think you may have trouble hanging on to your testicles.
你这是威胁我
Are you threatening me?
你觉得呢 我想是的
Do you know what, I think I am.
因为我有一种很强烈的直觉
Because I’ve got pretty good instincts
你看上去是个祸害
and you look like a threatener to me
滚出去
Get out of here.
15分钟内全都出去
Everyone leaves in 15 minutes!
欢迎回来 我希望你们都度过了一段美妙时光
Welcome back. I hope you’ve all had a tremendous time.
唯一有点奇怪的是 看起来这里
The only slightly odd thing is there seem to be about
只有早些时候的一半人
Half as many of you as there were earlier.
如果你们能稍待片刻 我们将尽快
If you give us a moment, we will sort out
查明这一奇怪现象
this strange mysterious situation
-女士们 -你好昆廷 忙啊
– Ladies. – Hi, Quentin. busy day.
我知道了 不过恐怕现在得走了
So I see. but I rather fear now is the time to move on.
回头你们都可以去我的房♥间 如果你们愿意
You can all come back to my room, if you like.
-后面那位 -不
– Girl at the back? – No.
算了吧 纳特福德
Give it up, Nutsford.
你查出什么了
So, what did you find out?
船本身情况非常糟糕
The boat itself is in very bad condition.
太好了
Good!
意味着如果他们试图离开
Which means if they ever try to get
甚至动一动
away or even move,
哇哦 任务完成了
Bravo, mission accomplished.
那么 说说 图怀特 有何计划
So tell me, Twatt, what’s the plan?
我认为应该动员民♥意♥站在我们这边
I think we should work to get public opinion on our side.
到了一月一号♥ 我们就以危及
Then, january the 1st, we make pirate radio totally illegal
本国航海业人士的生命安全为由
On the grounds that they are endangering
彻底宣布海盗电台非法
the lives of the brave men and women
而这个国家的所有炸鱼店和经济
Of the nation’s shipping community, upon whom the economy
正仰仗这些勇敢的捕鱼男女
And fish and chip shops of the country depend.
如果他们敢违法 我们就把他们干掉
And if they try to defy the law, we take them out.
精彩
Splendid.
我认为我们可以把它叫做 翻江倒海行动
I think we can call it the marine offences act.
翻江倒海行动 我喜欢
The marine offences act. I like it.
我想女王也会喜欢这名字
And I think the queen will like it, too.
-绞索已经套在他们的头上了 -上帝 我喜欢绞索
– We have them on the ropes. – God, I love ropes.
你一定要来我家吃个便饭 见见我的家人
You must come over to dinner sometime. Meet the family.
这是献给沃夫汉普顿的艾瑞卡
And that was for Erica from wolverhampton.
嘿 哥们儿
Hey, guys.
你好 西蒙 要帮忙么
Hey, Simon, what can we do for you?
卡尔 哥们儿
Well, Carl, my mate,
我最好的哥们儿 我有个消息
My best mate, I’ve got some news.
我也不知道为啥唱歌♥ 我就是…
I don’t know why I’m singing. I can’t even…
词儿争先恐后的往外蹦
my words are just come out
我太高兴了 这会儿我要是齐望
I’m so happy. If l were the Count right now,
除了狗什么的那个词
I would definitely be using the “f” word